With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Kitleoh » 02/01/2008 1:41 AM

Larka hissed under her breath, "I won't let you harm any of them." She spoke coldly, "They're my friends, and not for you to harm." She stood now, and bravely stood looking up into Rain's eyes, aknowledging Seth. Her tails were up, and so were her sences, not wanting to get hurt by this massive creature. "And so is Rain. You will bring her back to us." She said, as her pale purple eyes narrowed. She did not blame Rain one bit- it was all this Seth. He was the one she wanted to attack. But she couldn't. She knew it would be death on her end- more than likely. Not only that, but if she did leave a nasty wound it would be put on Rain.
But this didn't stop her from lowering herself now, to a crouching position, ready to pounce if she needed too. "Kiddnaping to get what you want is very low. So is taking over anothers body, while you're off somewhere else."

Kacia's ears twitched gently, in her sleep. The sound and smell of the rain was a perfect lullaby for her. Though her thoughts were soon clouded over with dreams. Too much was on her mind, and she dreamed of Larka and Gaara. She sought to protect them, the whole point on her coming out here was for Larka, that berry kuhna had wanted to come out here. And Kacia knew she'd get introuble by herself. And indeed it had. All she could think about was, 'I should have taken better care of her..'
Her friends, the Kuhna's of their house, were her family. Her friends. What would she tell them if she did not return with her?
But another face appeared in her dreams- an unknown little Kuhna. Kacia guessed it was that Symphony. They had to get her back soon as well. How could they if they were stuck in this mess?
She stirred slightly, hearing her name being called out. All the images where shattered, as she slowly opened her eyes. She heard the call again, and her head quickly lifted. "Gaara?" She gasped.

His body shook, trying to dry himself from the rain. This was annoying. It hardly rained in the desert. Why the heck did it decide to rain today of all days? He nodded in reconition to his partner, "I'm glad you can pick up their scent now. I have yet to find Larka's or that.. Rain's as well." He said cooly. Yet as Lestat began to speak what he thought had happened, the Kuhna stopped suddenly. Strangly, all agression had leaked from his face, and now, concern replaced it as his wide, worried eyes focused on Lestat. "No.." He said faintly, But he understood compleatly. "It makes sence!" He cried, louder than his normal voice. "Rain.. she can fly obviously. It explains everything.. why we cannot scent them, why Kacia and Anubus had ran off suddenly. Either Rain wants Larka, or he's playing a sick game." His voice became heavy again, his eyes showed nothing but fury now, and even his claws began to dig into the now muddy sand. He grit his teeth, and he began to run, "Come on!" He said, running to the friends scent. It was getting heavier with each step he could, and began calling out Kacia's name.
"It's a big lie to say that you become stronger when you fall in love with someone. There's no way you can get stronger. All you become is weak with anxiety."
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 51
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/03/2008 9:16 PM

Rain 4.2

Seth noticed her position and he snarled, "So you want to hurt me, little Kuhna? I have taken this body, and I am content with it! In fact," A hideous grin broke over his face. "I will not leave this body anytime soon! For centuries those fools have been trying to cast me out. But now, the one I want-" Before Seth could say his name, those red eyes blinked back to a somewhat softer hue as Rain finally regained control, tempoarily at least.

"L-Larka?" Rain stammered. "Are you h-hurt?" Her body was contorting violently as the inner struggle inside her rose to a climax. She bent over, her breath coming out in short gasps. "Run Larka!" She screeched. "Run!"

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Previous