With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: Training in the Heat [P] L/V

Postby Middy » 07/02/2013 6:28 PM

Quickly the two raced down into the fray, on level with the Carpetfang. Just as their hooves touched the sands the serpent once again rose up ready to fight. It stared at the two hoofed creatures, flicking its tongue in and out of its gaping maw, just then it stuck out at Amdusias who in return blew a cold wind into its face to confuse it. Ziegler ran towards the back of the stunned and confused serpent, running up the length of its back all the while burning intense heat into its body through his fiery hooves. The Carpentfang screeched trying to shake the Kasuga off his back, but Ziegler had already reached his head and began pounding it with such force that he could hear its skull crack. Amdusias continued to distract the beast by shooting an ice cold blizzard at its hide.

Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Training in the Heat [P] L/V

Postby Middy » 07/02/2013 6:29 PM

Soon enough the serpent became overwhelmed by the intense temperature fluctuations and succumbed to its injuries. The beast fell forward, blood oozing from the gaping hole in its head caused by the Kasuga who jumped off just in time to land next to his partner. Amdusias stared at the corpse for a moment before looking at Ziegler, "I guess we are a good team. You can be quite the brutal killer when you want to be."

Ziegler shook his head, "Not a killer... self defense. In war... I will show no mercy to my foes," he looked away seeing the sun starting to dim down towards the horizon, "It's getting late. Let's head back, the war is on its way."

FIN
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Previous