With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: Walk On By [P] [L,V]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/03/2014 9:30 PM

Kisuke’s eyes snapped towards Shinji and he forced a smile on his face. “Hey there, Shinji-kun. Glad to see you’re awake. The others are all waitin’ for ya, if you wanna come outside.” His gaze shifted to the woman, who seemed to be torn between sitting back down or trying to push back her sudden captor and book it our of there. “You too, miss. I’m sorry, but I don’t know your name…” He trailed off near the end, hoping she might provide one.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/03/2014 9:31 PM

“Yeah, ya wouldn’t,” she snapped, her hand sliding towards the hilt of her sword. Shinji and Kisuke tensed until they realized she was just scratching the back of her neck. “The name’s Gen. And sorry, but I don’t plan on stickin’ around here with a bunch of you robe wearing bastards. Move.”

Kisuke didn’t budge, but the look in his eyes darkened ever so slightly. “I’m afraid I can’t let you leave, Gen-chan. You see, we’re no longer in the Sereitei. And I’m afraid the nine of you have a few things to sort out before you’re able to go along your merry way. If you’ll step outside, I’ll explain everything. Surely you’d like an explanation about what happened to you?” He stared at her pointedly as her hands fell back to her side an d she frowned.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

“Feh. Fine, shinigami. But make it quick. The sooner I get outta here, the better.” She immediately marched past Kisuke, who moved aside to let her through the door, leaving Shinji to stare after her with a scowl.

“She’s a bitch,” he stated matter-of-factly, earning a muffled snort from Kisuke. “Who the hell is she anyway? She just showed up when Aizen…” his eyes darted towards Kisuke as the other man nodded, apparently understanding Shinji’s confusion.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

“I don’t know who she is either. Or where she’s from. I don’t even know how she got tangled up in this mess. And boy, Shinji, is it a real big mess. It’s almost hard to believe.” he ran a hand through his unkempt hair, and Shinji was suddenly quite aware of the dark bags under Kisuke’s eyes and the ragged look on his face. “Anyway, come on; everyone’s waiting on you. They’ve already woken up.” A shadow passed over his face as he turned, and Shinji frowned as his back, following Kisuke out into the bright sunlight.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous