With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

I Hate It Here [Self]

Postby Azura Rayume » 09/08/2014 12:28 AM

((Mostly on my phone; images and colors omitted unless edited in later on computer))

"I still don't see why I have to stay here." The young Placid could usually be found complaining about on thing or another when she wasn't of working, and today was on different. Josta was both loud and opinionated, much to the dismay if her brother, and things had only gotten worse since the departure of the only two dragons she considered friends. If her sibling had not been around to stop her, chances were that she would have left with them.

Now, without a majority of her previous company, she was resigned to long evenings with only her brother and long afternoons if lonely grumbling. The two of them were in training for the jobs they were meant to assume, though Jellal's took far more time out of his day. With little interest in befriending the other gatherers-in-train gatherers-in-train and any chance at a social life outside those few females shattered, she got used to being alone, wandering the corridors if the lesser used sections of the Dragon Spire and muttering to herself. Half the time, it was the only way to have a decent conversation around here anyway.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1042
Donate