With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

[Exploration] Back to the Ruins

Postby Kyrit » 09/19/2016 9:34 PM

ImageImage

Quiet a while had passed since everything had happened. Life had been... almost close to what a human would consider normal. Granted, a human probably wouldn't consider having someone in your head talking to you each day normal, but everything else was probably as close to normal as it would ever be for Tamoriel. Knowing that he wouldn't be persecuted by his own kind any longer, he had decided to settle down on Evelon's main physical plane, creating a home for himself and his beloved in the Whisper Forest. It had been chosen for its distance from any human civilizations, away from temptations for Ansina. Still, it was close enough to Aldrect that trips were not impossible and could be done in fashion that would make seem fit for humans, unlike where his trip was today. Wilt'no was far from home - purposefully so. Returning to Wilt'no was always painful and brought up many a memory that one would want to forget. That didn't stop him from venturing there far too often to be considered normal. In his mind, it was the least he could do for failing to ask the gods to do something about the lost souls trapped beneath the sands of the Wilt'no Desert. It was the least he could do for Luca.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/19/2016 9:55 PM

As the hot desert air hit his clammy skin, a shiver ran down Tamoriel's spine, which he was sure would soon be followed with beads of sweat. No matter how many times he visited, it heat seemed like something he would never get used to.

"You'd think that fancy armor of yours would've helped keep the heat from bothering you. Heat immunity my ass."

Her comments never helped, and it seemed like they were almost always the same. "I've told you, just because I'm immune doesn't mean I have to like it. That's like giving someone the ability to breath underwater only to imprison them at the bottom of the sea for the rest of their life." He couldn't understand how Safi did it, and she wore a lot more clothes than he did when roaming about the desert. Granted, perhaps a suit wasn't the most breathable outfit he had, but he always wanted to show his respect to those on the other side.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate