With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Fish » 04/28/2008 3:38 PM

((Edit: Okay, then. :3 Side note: There are more then likely tons of spelling and grammer errors. Sorry about that. ))

His wings streched further into the open space and shoved them down so he could go higher. The other, what's-his-name-Reala, had seemed to disperse from his eyes. Where? He questioned, searching. He wasn't entirely sure as to where he was supposed to go or what he was even looking for. So how could he find something on his own?
The Yonyuu continued to fly. His wings aching and that mysterious hunger returning back to him. His stomach growled feriously. "Uggghhh..."He whined as he slowly started to lose altitude.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/29/2008 8:47 PM

Hollow Heart saw Reala leaving.  "Tress!  I've found the store!  Come down and relax your wings!  after this, all three of us can have lunch.  My treat," said Hollow Heart.  She went into the shop and looked around.
{42}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Fish » 06/22/2008 2:18 PM

OOC: I'm going to post just to continue this through, okay? I know it's not my turn, so if you have a problem with it I'll delete/or edit this.

Tress heard Reala and nodded. He couldn't remember what they were looking for anyway, so he was glad it was just Reala had already found it.
He pulled his wings closer to his body whilst turning his head to point downward. Quickly he dove to the ground, which caused his landing to be a bit rougher than he would have liked.

"Alright," He spoke more to himself, then raised his voice to wherever Reala was. "So where's this store?!" His eyes searched the ground before him.  

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/30/2008 5:13 PM

{{Good.  Because I've been waiting for Celtie to reply, but nothing!}}

"Down here," waved Hollow Heart to Tress and lost sight of Reala.  "Where'd he go?  Oh well.  Come on guys."  Hollow Heart went inside nd looked all around the shop.
{43}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 07/14/2008 11:18 PM

OOC: I've heard little response from this roleplay, so I'm taking Tristan out. Sorry Sou and Celtic.

He strode forward to where Hollow Heart had just waved at him from. His body ached at all the random flying, and even the hunger that he thought he had lost, started to slowly creep back. "Uugh..." He wasn't happy being in this state.
The store loomed over him, as he approached the its entryway. Yet he didn't pause to admire the place, instead he quickly stepped into it. "I still have little idea at what were looking for." Tristan spoke up. "I don't even know what it looks like. For all I know it could be this." He smashed his paw onto of something. Not entirely sure what the heck it was either. "It might not even-!" His stomach growled, cutting off what he was saying and even disturbing the quiet around him.
He cradled his stomach and sat back on haunches. His mind left every other thought except one that made his mouth water. He shifted his body weight and turned to look at Hollow Heart. "Umm..." He started to say. "I think it's time for me to leave. If I don't get anything to eat soon I'll be stranded here." Tristan pushed himself up. "So I guess I'll take my leave. Good luck with finding the err... Ideya? I hope you find it." He waddled out of the store and further into the clearing before it. His wings were still sore from flying, so he'd have to walk until they felt better. His stomach growled once again. But more than anything else, hopefully he will find food soon.

(Tristan has left the area. o3o) Post: 17

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/14/2008 11:26 PM

((Thank you very much, Elii.  This became a dud anyways.  Thanks again.))

"Well.  Then ake some of this with you.  It's a herb that's good to eat, and very tasty, too.  I hope you have a great time with me, because I sure did," said Hollow Heart as she walked out with the item she had between her fingers.  "See you sooner or later, Tress."

{44}((Left and a big whoop because of Celtie.  This thing is closed!!!))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate