With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Seeing through the Ideya. {private}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/04/2008 10:43 PM

{{Me, Elliot, and Celticdragon.  Here's the order.  1. Me, 2. Elli, 3. Celtic}}

Hollow Heart was walking in the middle of the desert, wanting to do something other than going to the City of Sands.  She was free from the curse and it was thanks to her new friend, a battlefield Lebra named Kagore.  "I want to find something fun, in The City of Sands," she said. Let's hope I can have fun...  With someone."  She was already in The City of Sands.
{26}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/05/2008 3:12 AM

OOC: I'll have him run into Hollow Heart and such in the next post. Kay? Also, sorry for the short post. I have to get off the computer so it was hard to make it better/extended.

Tristan

He wasn't much of a sand lover and being here almost seemed as a sort of torture for Tristan. He stiffened as a breeze blew sand at his face. Scratch that, it was entirely of a torture. So why was he here exactly? It was a question that bit at him, but bluntly it was because he had little sense in direction.
Tress sighed abruptly as he treaded forward. Wasn't there a city nearby? He looked hopeful at that thought; it was a chance for him to escape this horror. His wings fluttered momentarily. He debated upon whether he should fly forward or walk? He had been flying for a while and his wings ached already, but his legs however, seemed fine. Tristan grunted at that fact. It would mean he would have to walk; so, he did. And continued on walking.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/05/2008 6:38 PM

Image((Hehe, First time role-playing with her!))

Xantha walked along the desert, or more like floated in the dreary hot weather. Her feet were sore and she wanted to get into some shade. The female Candle Shinzo peered ahead, squinting her eyes and saw a city of some type and nearly creid with releif. Her moved faster but more relaxed and languidly.

She was moving closer to the city, when her throat started to dry as if it were caked with the sand that was all around her. Looking to her right, she saw yet more sand. Same was with her left. Was nothing good anymore? Xanth, as she was called, never ran into bad luck so naturally she was a bit aggrogant and was looking around frantically for an oasis to suddenly pop up. But unusually, there was none. "Well I'll be darned", she muttered "This ain't never happen to the likes of me!", which made her grow furious to a point where her thirst was forgotton as she stomped into the City of Sands.

((Hehe...Stuck up Have fun!))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/05/2008 6:51 PM

"Finally," said Hollow Heart, who panted of relief.  "Let's just grab this so called Ideya of Hope and get out of here."   But forginatly, she didn't even know where it was.  "Well, let's get searching."  She then was walking towards the center of the city.  "Nothing so far,"  said Hollow Heart.  Then she saw something or someone in blue.
{27}
((This is where you come in, Elli))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/06/2008 12:59 AM

What was this?! Tristan suddenly thought as he stumbled dryly upon a city. I have... I finally made it!! He was taken over by joy. Though there still was sand here and there, he relaxed more. Tress was sure that he'd be better off within the city's walls than out there in the open. He could have died. Well... maybe not; but, that was entirely how he felt.
He sighed happily, his wings twitching at the mere joy. He ached all over and huger appeared itself within his stomach. But, he still smiled. He couldn't wait to tell the others back home about running into this place without anything entirely bad happening, nor did he end up entirely lost. It was relieving to him.

Tress's eyes searched the bare surroundings. There wasn't much that interested him, but he figured it would do to quench his other needs; those that pined at him during the current moment. He started off down some random direction.
Maybe today will bring me luck.
Tristan walked on, his nails clicking the ground as he moved each paw. They made such a rhythmic sound; like a theme song to his "cat walk". Despite the sand hidden in his fur and the dust that covered it, his coat still shone brightly in the sun. He was a sight to many, but to others, just another Yonyuu. Yet, he still took pride into the way he looked. Some may think it as vain; to him though, it was just something he loved. His beauty.

He happened upon what seemed like the center of this city. Was it truly? Well, he wasn't exactly sure. Striding up to what he thought was a statue, he gazed intently at it, trying to make some sense into what its form was. Hunger and pain still ached through him as he gazed. "What in the world could you be?" He questioned its existence before he felt the ogling of another upon his own existence. Through the corner of his eyes, he noticed a Meji. He flustered, baffled as to why it looked his way.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/06/2008 5:04 PM

((Short post, cause I'm having trouble with what to do...))

The candle shinzo walked the confusing alleys and walkways untill to was confronted by these two other pets near the front gate. She must'a turned around, so with that she stalked back the way she came wondering where a girl could find some godforsaken water around here!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/06/2008 6:00 PM

((ooc: That's ok.))

Oh no!  He's looking at me, Hollow heart thought, What should I do?  Should I ask him his name or what?  Eh?  What's that Shinzo doing over there?  She ran toward the Candle Shinzo, but instead, she accidentally bumped into a man.  "Watch where you're going You Meji," said the man.  "I-I'm sorry," said Hollow Heart.  "You're going to get hurt.  'Cause sorry doesn't count," said the man, then grabbed Hollow Heart up towards the sunlight.  "Ah!  I'm really sorry sir," siad Hollow Heart, begging for mercy.
{28}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/06/2008 9:36 PM

Tress smiled shyly to himself as he turned away from the hollow Meji. She seemed embarrassed to him, when he had looked in her direction. Should I have not looked her way? Was it really a bad thing? He perplexed upon her reaction. It made him giggle though, but it also made him feel a bit guilty. Then he heard such a horrid/upsetting notion going on behind his back.
He turned swiftly.
What in the world is going on? His eyes took in the scene that he was now currently witnessing. A man, not a beautiful man either, had a lovely grip upon the Meji that Tristan had just been thinking about, and was currently hoisting her into the air. It infuriated him at that particular sight. Especially when he heard the poor Meji apologize. Such rude and intolerable behavior from a civilized being. How dare he take such action when nothing had conspired to allow him to respond in such mindless-brutality. Tress sucked in a deep breath and puffed up his chest. He wasn't one to just stand and watch such acts to take place. He treaded forward, forgetting what he had been previously doing. His mind was set forth upon the man's behavior and how he could right the wrong.

He stepped closer to the man and Meji. "Just what do you think you are doing?!" Tristan demanded. His voice came out rough and threatening, as in a deep snarl. "You have no right to act this way. He positioned his legs in a stance, so that he would be ready if any actual action would be needed; and pulled his ears pointing backwards, while his tail flicked eagerly behind him. "I demand you release her at this very moment, or else I'll be forced to take action." The threat was obvious in his voice now; he made sure it was. Tress opened his mouth a ways, at least wide enough for the man to peek into, so that he could see each and every jagged tooth that was placed perfectly aligned in his mouth. Did that mean he would bite the man? Well, no. Tristan hated having a nasty taste in his mouth, but he was willing to tackle the savage to the ground. A wing of his twitched patiently.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/07/2008 9:21 PM

((sorry! I'm being late, math homework -_-))

The shinzo giggled softly and stopped moving al together. "Why hello there", she uttered but friendliness had flown from her voice and expression. "What might you be doing here?" Xantha flicked her tail on the ground, so she could hover precariously off the ground.

Now that she was with people, Xanth was back to her old aloof sort of ways. Her forepaws crossed and Xantha swished her tail back and forth, looking up at the sky as if to see what time it is.

{3}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/07/2008 9:47 PM

((NP. (No problem.) ))

Hollow Heart saw a Shinzo.  "Nyah!"  Hollow Heart bit the man.  "OW!  Why you little-" the man punched Hollow Heart.  She spitted out blood, then was mad.  Hollow Heart grabbed her wand preparing for a spell.  "Grr.  I'll show you!"  The man Used a Blizzard spell.  "Aah."  She fell on the floor covered in blood.  "Please.  Help me.  I can't take this threat any longer."  She cried with her blood out of her mouth.  Thinking of a little help from a Yonuu and a shinzo would be a lot of atiquetness.  

{29}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/08/2008 7:52 PM

His eyes widen at the sight. "What the he-!!" Tress could barely finish his sentence as he watched the Meji hit the ground. He heard it cry out for help and his brow sharply downward. He pulled back his lips and feigned a angry growl. With a great push from his hign legs and a little help from his wings, he lunged in front of the Meji. Tristan extend his wings to shade over the injured Mefi; He lowered his head towards the man and growled even more threatening.
"Back off!" He snarled. It was a warning; If the man didn't comply, Tress wouldn't withhold himself from attacking.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/09/2008 3:05 PM

Xantha stared for a moment and finally decided to help the yonyuu. Joy... she thought sarcastically and grazed him with an okayly aimed fireball type thing... She dug into the mans scalp with her tail with reinvigorated anger. Xanth backed away and glared down menacingly at the man who had attacked the meji.

Why are humans so...so aggrivating!, she thought her mind becoming clouded from judgement in her heated anger. Her tail started to lash back and forth, back and forth. The sign of an unhappy candle shinzo.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/10/2008 8:25 AM

Hollow Heart turned into her human form and got on her feet, "Y-you, little son of a-," she was so mad that she didn't finish her sentence.  "Rrrr!  Figara!"  Her wand blew a level three type of magic star.  "Frozen puncture," said the man, and Hollow Heart's magic back flashed back to her.  "Aah!  Nn.  Are you related to Barasuishou," she asked.  "Indeed I am," said the man, and he brought out a crystal sword.  "Prepare to die, little Meji," he said then lashed at her.  "Never you Nightmaren," cried Hollow Heart.

{30}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/10/2008 9:35 PM

Tristan stood aside, watching more action take place. Everything was confusing to him. He knew not what to do and if his threats were useless, then what else was there to do? He thought of helping the Meji fight; but the way she called out 'never', he thought maybe she wanted no interference. He perplexed about the situation. Was there anything for him to do, then stand by invisibly?

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/11/2008 5:42 PM

Xantha looked back and forth and let out an exasperated sigh. Apparently she could do nothing in this fight and it hurt her pride for this to be so!

Her thoughts trailed in that direction and soon her mind fell into a much hated debate. Should she interfere and possibley hurt herself? No! Her other half screamed, You could die you know, you're barely level two! But this could help out! As if!

STOP IT! she screamed mentally and resolved herself, floating down to the ground and curling up.
{5}
((Hehe, split personality!))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items