With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/12/2008 8:20 PM

"Die," yelled the man.  "...  Kikaiweo..."  Hollow Heart only said that word, she was splited in half.  "Hehe.  Hahahahahaha.  Your dead," said the man.  "It's not over until the true one dies...  And that's you!  Nikiouche," said Hollow Heart, and returned to whole, "Crystal power...  Blizzetagis!"  Her staf Flew up in the air and turned into a frozen girl.  She smiled and touched the man's heart, dug into his skin, and he was frozen.  "Return," said Hollow Heart.  The frozen girl returned into her staff.  "He wasn't a real human...  He was created to destroy other people's dreams, and turn them into Nightmares.  I'm sorry for not telling you, a Yonuu, and a shinzo.  Forgive me, I am Hollow Heart.  And your names would be?"  She smiled at them, with relief.
{31}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/12/2008 9:18 PM

The Yonyuu just continued to stare blankly. He was in shock at what just happened, whilst confused and curious also. His mind stayed blank: He was unable to form words to speak. What would he say anyway? There was no particular response he could have anyway to respond to such a sight. His mouth grew dry and no part of his furry body moved nor twitched. Though when the wind blew, his fur sometimes swayed with it. Finally he dropped his jaw as a sign that he was going to speak. Still no words came out.
Then he heard the Meji ask him his name. A switch in his brain flicked on and semi-returned him to reality.
"Wow." Tress responded. Not exactly his name, but it seemed to be the only thing he could get out. His eyes ached from the restrain of keeping them open and he figured he should blink.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/13/2008 5:32 PM

"Xantha", her demaener made her seam fine and offstandish. "Hollow Heart" was split in half. And she was alive. Weeeeird...Well, she survived? Her mind went to it's usual scwabbles again. "Nice...erm, spellcasting", at last, she Xantha was at a loss of words. Charlie would kill to see this moment.

Her tail recreated it's annoying swishing but it aggrivated her that it swished on the ground. How unlady-like was that??? "Shoot", she cursed and forced her tail to stopped. And it began to itch madly. What was it with these new pets and her tail urging to kill her?
{6}
((Elliot, your on post 6))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/13/2008 6:43 PM

"Erm...  I don't understand, but want to have an adventure with me?"  The wind picked up and her cape was flowing through like she was putting a trance on them.  But she wasn't.  "I'm looking for something for a friend.  Want to help?"

{32}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/13/2008 8:10 PM

OOC: Thanks Celtic. -attacks with gratitude- My counting is really off. I must be losing that ability also. Ehhh. >.>;;

Tristan gazed. The Candle Shinzo acted different then other's he has met. The way he noticed her force herself to stop wagging her tail. He questioned her actions: There had to be a reason as to why, but he refused to ask.
His mind trailed back to the Meji. Already things had progressed so fast that his mind was still spinning upon trying to grasp the 'now'. "Uhh..." He stuttered at first, unable to comprehend if his voice was going to allow to himself to speak. He cleared his throat and then gazed off at their surroundings. The Meji had asked him and the other if they would want to come. Did he?
There's not much of a reason for me not to go. He twisted that thought around, then shrugged.
"There's no reason for me to say 'no'." He spoke to the Meji. "So, sure, I'll come." He beamed in her direction. His blue coat gleaming in the hot, deadly sun and swaying to what little breeze happened in this desert. His long mane swayed the most and gave him a most girly appearance. All in all, he's been mistaken for a girl many times. Some say it's the way he looks, others, the way he acts. "I'm Tristan by the way." He responded for both the Shinzo and Meji. But, his name can be a tribute to that also... though painting his claws don't help either...

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/14/2008 4:26 PM

((Ish attacked....Ahh! Your welcome!))

Xantha rolled the thought over her tounge and her eyes glinted finally, with a desicion, "I'll come, but I refuse to stop unless it's absolutely neccessary". Well, if Xantha was going anywhere she had her terms. Her tail twitched, begging to be released. But as always, Xanth remained dormant.

THe candle shinzo floated closer to the ground and gentley touched her claw to the sand like a pool with cold water. Finally, decideing nothing was under there(couldn't resist!), Xantha stepped lightly down, and her tail stoped itching. "What is this thing we happen to be looking for though. And who wants it?", again even if she was to remain aloof, Xantha could not with stand any amount of curiousity.

{7}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/14/2008 7:05 PM

"It's called The Ideya of Courage.  It's for Reala, he lost it while battling his reincarnation of himself," said Hollow Heart.  "And I can't do this alone.  I'm afraid, there's Nightmarens all around us.  If we become a party, they'll have no point of attacking us!"  Her heart glowed and a red ball came out of her chest, "This is what it looks like," then she put it back in her heart.  "Ideya is part of your heart."
{33}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/14/2008 10:24 PM

OOC: X3

He smiled awkwardly. Such a strange thing, the Ideya. I've never heard it before. His mind itched with wonder. "If it's a part of your heart, how can we find it?" His face twisted as he was compelled in disgust. "We don't have to rip everyone's hearts out now do we?" Blood, on his fur? Never. Tress wouldn't be able to remove the red from his color. He pulled back his head to straighten himself up. "Who is this Reala character? For if I'm to help search something for him, I would like to know who they are."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/16/2008 1:36 PM

"Yes", Xantha agreed with Tress shaking her head. The shinzo didn't like getting anybody elses grime on her hands, or pelt for that matter. REala...Hmmm, such a strange name for a pet, she thought, but Xanth hated nearly everyones name but her own. It was just the way Xanth worked.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/16/2008 2:02 PM

"...  Pft.  Twahahahahahaha!  Haaaaahh.  No, we don't have to do that.  All we need to do is-" "Guess who, Hollow Heart."  A man was covering her eyes.  "Reala?  Is that you," said Hollow Heart.  "Aw man!  I thought I got you this time," said Reala.  Hollow Heart turned around to hug Reala.
Reala anthro form

And I thought I was close," said Reala.  "Yeah, and we need to find The Ideya," said Hollow Heart.  "Well.  I'll join the party," said Reala.  "Do you two mind if Reala joins us," Hollow Heart asked Tristen and the Shinzo.
{34}{Reala: 32}
(ooc:  Mind of reala joins?)
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/16/2008 3:03 PM

OOC: I see no problem with that. O3O -stares at the pretty Lucain- I added something... Because, >.> I wanted too..

The blue creature stared at the newcomer. Another man, whom had come out of nowhere. He stared continuously in wonder.
"Well, thank the Spirit I won't have to do that." He sighed in relief. "I'm not against the color purple, but still, purple, with my blue? I think not."
He coughed. "As for your umm," He raised an invisible eyebrow. "friend, I don't see a why not. He is the one we are supposed to find this 'Ideya' for, am I right? So, really he should be with us. It'd make things easier... Right?"
His foot tickled and when Tress looked down he noticed a bug crawl upon his fur. He froze in fear. The ugly, fat body of the critter crawled further up his leg. "Alliieeee!!" He yelped and jumped backwards while he shook his paw/leg in the air vigorously. The nasty bugger still stayed on despite his efforts.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/17/2008 7:24 PM

((No prob here))

Xanth nodded in agreement to Tristan and then a moment later leapt into the air shreiking. A bug, type thing was on the yonyuu's foot! A shiver went down her spine and she rose as high as she possibley could. "Get...rid...of it!", she called down and looked away, freaked straight out of any state of mind.

((Hehe...Arachnephobia...))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/17/2008 7:49 PM

"Hahahahahahahaha."  Both of them were laughing at their fear of a simple insect.  "Don't worry.  He's harmless.  It won't bite," said Reala.  "Hehe.  I'm sorry.  You two are funny," said Hollow Heart.  "So what's their names, Hollow," saked Reala.  "This is Tristen, and I still haven't gotten her name yet," said Hollow Heart, pointing to the Shinzo.  "Anyways.  There's someone in this area that has it," said Reala.

{35}{33}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/17/2008 11:36 PM

OOC: Heehee. Her and him both Celtic.

The Yonyuu still waved his paw around frantically. Shrieking at the situation he was in. Then he heard the other's words. "Harmless!" He called delusional. "Harmless! I have this thing's nasty body on me and it won't get off! How can you say it's not harmless?!" He shook his leg harder: The insect still stayed. Finally he stopped in his waving and smashed his paw into the ground. "Get off!" He demanded at the thing, raising his paw once again to repeat. "Getoffgetoffgetoff!!" His words became slurred as he continued over and over his smashing action. Finally his leg started to ache in stinging pain. He lifted it off of the ground, his fur red from flesh blood and stained by the dirt and sand from the Earth. He didn't pay attention to that but instead inspected it for if the bug was still on. It wasn't. He looked down to see the thing, still alive and facing him. He growled at it, swearing he heard it hiss his way. "What's that?!" He demanded. "You want more?!!" Then all of a sudden the bug whipped out hidden wings and set into the air. Tress's eyes widened at the sight and he shrieked. With a quick few steps he dashed behind the newly arrived Reale and hid. "It's going to eat me!" He freaked, shoving his head into the ground and covering his face with his paws. His blood tickled onto his nose, but he ignored it.
"Besides," He spoke still staying hidden. "you can call me Tress. ...But, wait..." He lifted a paw and glanced around cautiously. "Did you say someone was here?"

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/18/2008 9:30 AM

"I-I'm Xantha", Xantha murtered but shrieked again, flying back as the bug got off Tristan. She coughed slightly at the fast movement. Xanth flew downward and hid in a tree, like a child plays hide and seek.

"Somebody has to kill that bug before we all die!!!!!", she called coming at them with leaves coating her skin. Xantha took care not to hover close to Tress, and his bloody self, as well.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate