With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/21/2008 11:12 AM

"Hahaha.  Like I said.  Harmless," said Reala, as the bug flew to the sky.  "You two are scared of a little bug?  What a joke," said Hollow Heart.  "And yes, there's someone looking for it too.  So we need to be on our toes for 'her," said Reala.  "Look who the cat draged in.  A bunny and a puppy.  Been a while eh, Reala," said a mysterious girl.
{36}{34}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/22/2008 12:05 AM

"Again with stating it's harmless." He rolled his eyes, carefully getting up.
HIs arm hurt, but the blood seemed to stop. Besides, it was merely scrapped. He bent his arm towards his face and licked the wound. His fur was distorted because of his actions and he seemed not too pleased. "Alright, he spoke." His furred head turning to the other who feared bugs as well. "It's nice to meet you Xantha." He spoke even though the greeting was late.
Turning back to the other two, he questioned even further: "So who is it exactly that is here?" He waited for an answer from them, but before he could receive one it seemed a girl had appeared. "Who are you?" His voice demanded. Whether or not the other would answer depended.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/23/2008 2:41 PM

Xantha hovered above, still, not willing to come down. Her mood wasn't exactly ready to be suspiscious yet so she just hovered, emotionless. But Xanth was curious and hoveered slightly closer.

{11}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/23/2008 4:56 PM

Reala and Hollow Heart turned around and looked up to see a girl, red horns, Black outfit, grey eyes, and yellow hair.  "Neala!  what are you doing here," said Reala, as he put one hand in a fist.  Neala laughed and said, "What do you expect?  I"m here what you're here looking for.  The Courage Ideya, or was it called the Spirit Medallion!"  "Ugh.  You knew?  how would you," said Reala.  "Touchy.  Let the game's begin!  Water Medallion!"  Neala's hand had the water symbol.  "Shadow Medallion!"  Reala's scarf had the Shadow Medallion on it.  Both of them flew towards each other, and the battle began!  Reala had a Shadow sword in his hands, while Neala had a Water boomerang in her hands.  Everyone loked up and saw those two battle.  "Get her Reala!  Kick her butt!  I'll help," said Hollow Heart and her wand was ready in poisition.  "Thunder!"  Her staff glowed and Thunder came swooshing to Neala.  Direct hit.  She was Paralized.  "Take this!  Shadow fang breaker!"  Reala swooped to the left and right then sliced her symboled hand.  

"No...  No...  NO," said Neala.  She landed on the floor, Reala flew down and picked up the Water Medallion.  "You lost.  Get out of this place.  Find a different era.  Your medallion belongs to me," said Reala.  The Water medallion transparented onto Reala, and the marking was on his right hand.  "Can we continue," he asked Holoow Heart, and her friends.  "Right.  Let's find the Spirit keeper," said Hollow Heart. and was waiting for the others to walk with them.

{37}{35}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/24/2008 1:33 AM

He was astonished to watch the battle take place before him. It had ended as quickly as it had begun, yet he still watched in a form of 'aw'. He was still perplexed though: About the whole situation. It seemed strange to him, why this Ideya was so important to these people.
Tristan pondered if he should ask about it, but he didn't feel like prodding into their business any further. Instead he sat by. His scratched arm and dirty fur no longer containing his concentration. He wished he could battle like Reala had. His mind traveled to that thought and how much effort would be needed.
On second thought, no. He wasn't meant to fight. He was only here to be appreciated anyway.
He trotted to them. No longer was he hungry nor in pain. He was just... Well, he didn't know what he was feeling. "So," He echoed, "why are we looking for the 'Spirit keeper'? Do they have this Ideya?" Though he did not wish to 'stick his nose in their business', he did want a few answers from them.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/25/2008 6:41 PM

((Suiseki, I'd prefer if you didn't say "all of them looked up", that's basically controlling a character, and I really don't like it, she's mine, so only I decide what she does or doesn't do! Sorry if it sounds harsh ^^ Oh and, you keep bringing in characters, I would prefer if you consulted us first...))

Xanth look at them frustratedly, they wanted her help, yet they had been detoured by every way possible. She now only wanted to leave the group. Ugh! But she was so curious about that medallion! Her eyes eventually drifted to the water meddallion it was awesome! But no, she wanted nothing to do with this any more.

{12}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/26/2008 3:05 PM

((My bad. >.<  I'm just so creative with things, and it's so fun with stuff.  In fact, I'm making a story.  I'll post it in the story corner in a sec.  But litteraly, I'm sorry, Desu.  Forgiveness?))

"tHe Spirit Keeper is the one who has the Ideya, but it's not Ideya, it's the Spirit medallion.  In fact, I think there are two copies of it," said Reala.  "Should I give the other one to her," asked Hollow Heart.  Reala looked at Xantha.  "If that is what you wish, Hollow Heart," said rEala with a calm smile.  "Let's go.  His place should be around here somewhere."  "Perhaps we should split up, you and Tress, me and Xantha," said Hollow Heart.  "We'll meet at the same Fountian in one hour.  Works for you guys," Reala asked Xantha and Tristen.
{38}{36}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/26/2008 3:55 PM

OOC: If I'm understanding this right, Tress is going with Reala, right? 'Cause that's what I'm going to put. If I'm wrong I'll edit it.

The sky Yonyuu nodded at Reala, even though he didn't truly follow in their explanation. He figured it would probably be best if he didn't understood completely anyway. He shifted his weight as he paused momentarily. Or it just could have been an excuse. Tress mentally shrugged before continuing on.

"Fine," He responded. "So I'm going with Reala correct? And we're going to go look for this Spirit Keeper's house?" He scanned ahead. "Then let's get going." He strode forward in a direction. He wasn't certain if he was heading in the right direction or not, nor was he certain if Reala was going to follow him, but he still carried on.

Edit: Post: 13

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/27/2008 7:56 PM

((It's alright ^^))

Xanth nodded her head and floated closer to Hollow Heart. Nothing made sense anymore. She didn't make any sense any more, Xantha thought shaking her head slightly.

((Sorry i's like really short))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/30/2008 3:42 PM

"Alright.  Let's take the skies, Tress," said Reala, then flew upward.  "Me and Xantha will look on land," said Hollow Heart.  
{39}{37}((Mega short!))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/31/2008 1:34 AM

He perplexed at the man who told him to fly. Looking Reala up and down, Tress saw no way he could fly. That fact was what seemed to baffle the Yonyuu. He licked his lips and turned back ahead.
"If you say so." Tristan spoke, spreading his wings further out. They still ached from his long flight earlier, but he pushed the pain aside. The faster they found this thing the faster he could be back on the ground.
With a practice flap to make sure each feather was in the right place and a quick strech of his body he got ready to set into the air. He flapped his wings a few more times, harder and faster then before, and finally he crouched his slim body down before pushing up with all his might. Next thing he knew, he was up in the endless skies, speeding faster and going higher to catch up next to Reala's side.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/06/2008 2:29 PM

Xantha nodded her head and started to follow Hollow Heart caustiously. No way was she getting in any trouble for doing this. Xanth scanned her eyes, and knew she should start looking everywhere she could, but Xanth did NOT want to look like a true blue fool!

((14))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/10/2008 6:54 PM

Hollow Heart walked slowly to see every corner, then stopped to aske a question, "Hey, Xantha...  Do you feel like some one is controling your own body, but not your soul..."   what am I saying!?  That's a stupid question to ask.  Even for me.  Why did I blurt that out, Hollow Heart thought to herself.

Meanwhile, in the skies, Reala looked for the Spirit keeper.  When he turned around, he saw that Tress was tired.  "Can you make it a little bit longer, Tress?  It's almost time to get back to the spot."

{40}{38}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/26/2008 6:52 PM

"Umm...No, I don't", Xantha replied. Following Hollow Heart closely, but a little farther back this time. Her eyes continued to scan the place.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/27/2008 12:26 PM

"Well...  It's just that...  There's this school at Nu'san Temple...  and it's kinda scary," said Hollow Heart.  She shivered at the thought of it.  Hollow Heart bumped into a wall.  And the sign said Spirit crystalism on it.  "Um Xantha.  i think I've found it."
{41} ((Reala left the Rp, because Elii isn't here.  So it's now just Hollow Heart.))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate