With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Akida » 05/04/2008 3:42 AM

K'san looked at Star who apparently heard her name. He bowed his head then stepped forward. He looked over the group once more a spoke rather loudly. "Brothers and sisters! You have come in anticipation of training. Now you will get what you came for. First I should tell you how this works. You must choose a partner that you will work with. Let Ra'ire and I know who you are working with. Then at the end of each session (5 posts from start), you will battle each other. If at any time you feel you want to switch partners, let me or Ra'ire know, we will take care of it. With that said, let the training commence!"

Ra'ire then stepped up after his brother move to the side. "It is to be known that Star and Cain will be working with K'san and I. You may now choose your partner." Ra'ire stepped toward Cain. "You'll be working with me Cain. Mayhap we can put that lovely attitude of yours to good use."

K'san turned and faces Star. "You shall be working with me Star. Now don't think I'll go easy on you, for I won't."

Clarified: You'll level as normal because most of us have different posting numbers, but we all start training together so we're all practically at "0." Understandable? ^^

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 05/04/2008 2:55 PM

'Oh ho!  So we are to engaged in combat eh?  Interesting...'  Star smiled boldly.  After K'san and Ra'ire had finished their announcement, She turned to face K'san as he did her.  She smiled at his confidence.

"That's fine by me.  No worries, I don't want you to go easy on me.  How would I learn anything then?"  She grinned and chuckled.  Fighting.  She had close-to-zero amount of experience in it.  Oh well, she would just let her smarts and instincts guide her through this.  She looked forward to this battle.  She would get a great deal of knowledge out of this in the end, she was sure.

{4}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Krystalolive » 05/05/2008 8:01 PM

Muse listened to the leaders. 'Fighting? Well I didn't know that's was what we were doing, but sounds good.' He looked at the others, trying to find a partner. He stood up, smiling. "Ok!" He turned to Kala, bowing his head. "Would you be my fighting partner ma'am?" He was nice to girls, they were... Different.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Sitka » 05/06/2008 6:22 PM

Cain cackled in delight at Abel, who was left partner-less, bow his head, however, a quick whip from Abel's down quieted him down. Wincing, he snorted at his brother then walked over to K'san.

"What's this about my attitude?" he asked.

"It sucks." Abel snapped. Cain chuckled and shook his head.
Image Image
“To appreciate the beauty of a snow flake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold."
- Zoo Pen -About Beatrice -
<- Copernicus Level 1 . //
Muffin Here
Sitka
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 195
Donate

Postby Akida » 05/18/2008 11:42 PM

K'san smiled at Star's confidence. "I'm glad you understand then." He turned and sat and awaited the others' decisions. He looked over to Ra'ire talking to Cain and Abel.

Ra'ire smirked at Cain's question. "Your attitude can help make you a fine warrior, Cain. With that careless attitude, you could go into battle with nothing to lose. I could be misjudging you, but it's up to you to prove me wrong. We have the whole time we are here in this desert." He looked around at the others. "For now could just sit back while we wait for the others to pair up." With his thoughts voiced her turned and moved to his brother's side and waited for the others to announce their partner.

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 05/31/2008 7:38 AM

K'san looked at Ra'ire and grunted. Ra'ire returned his brother's look and knew they were thinking the same thing. It seemed the others had rather quickly lost interest, or forgot what they were doing.

"Time to go Ra'ire"
"Yes brother. They've lost the heart to continue.."
"Indeed, but we shall try again, but in another area."
"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely."

The pen brothers launched themselves into the sky. they were headed for home. Maybe Akida had planned something for them while they were gone. They hid behind a cloud and were lost to the skies of Evelon.

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/03/2008 11:53 PM

((Just finishing up my 5th post))

Star watched on in disappointment as the two hosts flew off.  She sighed sadly.  "I was actually looking forward to this...oh well, maybe they will have another convention soon."  She spread her wings, stretching them slowly.  "I might as well head home for now."  

Slowly, she began to flap her leathery wings and lifted into the air, spreading sand in all directions.  She gave a farewell wave to the others below who seemed to have lost interest in the convention as well.  With one more powerful thrust of her wings, she headed for home.

{5 = level 2}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Sitka » 07/07/2008 9:39 PM

(Ack! I had to spend sometime away from the computer due to schooling! So, sorry that I didn't post!! But, it was fun while it lasted XD )

Cain and Abel looked at one another, then at the retreating figures of the others in the sky. Abel gave Cain a accusing look, shook his head, then exploded into the sky. Cain blinked, utterly confused.

"Wait, what?" he shouted, running after his brother, gradually lifting up from the ground. Abel shouted something, but the wind made it difficult for Cain to hear. "What?" he shouted again. Abel gave an aggravated huff and settled on giving the cold shoulder for the rest of the journey home.
Image Image
“To appreciate the beauty of a snow flake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold."
- Zoo Pen -About Beatrice -
<- Copernicus Level 1 . //
Muffin Here
Sitka
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 195
Donate

Previous