With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Fallen Faith » 05/19/2008 3:48 PM

Himiko was slighly surprised at the arrival of the Slydra and even more surprised at Zues' reaction to it. Why was it so nasty towards the snake. It hadn't done anything to them? Good thing Kriat was able to keep him under control. "No we do not mind at all. We'll at least I do not mind. I think that Coope won't mind either." She said laying down in the cool sand. It felt good on her fur. Though she was going to get sand stuck to her fur because she was still wet did not mean she did not want to be comfortable."So why don't you two tell me about yourself. We do not have much else to do."

Coope only grunted when his name was mentioned. He was going to be keeping a close eye on the snake. He just seemed like a very shady snake. Coope didn't like. No, he didn't like it one bit. So he decided to take this chance to lead Himiko back to her journey. "C'mon, we've got to go." Himiko nodded and jumped on his back as he took of towards their new journey.

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 06/04/2008 9:14 AM

(Oh maaaaan... sorry, school keeps killing me :P)
The Slydra looked at Zues in surprise, but didnt even move an inch.
"I'm sorry to hear that" he said to Kriat, a sad tone to his Voice.
After glaring at Zues one more time, Whip turned back to Himiko.
"Ah well, I'm afraid my story really Is not that interisting" he said
"I'm just on the yourney through. I'm a scientist...or lets say I really
want to be. I guess I still have to work for that a little. I'm just trying
to follow my dad's footsteps" he smirked
"well anyway, I was on my way to the Nori Volcano to do some research, but on the worldbridge decidet to go here...just out of curiosity and got kind of lost"
ah, that story was so old and he told it so many times...
but it still seemed to work on most of the other pets...

(okay well...yeah XD I finally posted)
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 06/20/2008 2:30 PM

After the sting had subsided on Zues's feathery front leg, he slowly made his way around the snake and plopped down next to Coope. The turkezilla was more wary of the slydra than the huge, quiet thing that stood by. "S-snake ba-bad." He growled, attempting to talk to Coope. They were both protecting someone, after all.

Kriat's ears were twitching this way and that as Whip spoke. Was there something a bit off with his story, or was it just that paranoia Kriat had with snakes? Whatever it was, the black rabbit wasn't about to take his eyes off him. He hopped over to Himiko and whispered in her ear. "I'd be careful around him."
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Previous