With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Quzzical[Private][closed]

Postby Rayinuya » 06/25/2008 5:04 PM

There they were. stranded in the middle of the dessert."What are we doing here anyways?" asked Ivy."Don't you have to meet up with your band in Medicai city?" her owner Crystal said ."Now that ya' mention it, I do!" she yelped."We gotta find a way to get back to town."
NAME: Ivy
LEVEL: 8
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 9
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 06/25/2008 5:09 PM

"What direction should we go"? questioned Crystal."How should I know?" Ivy snapped back.Ivy's tails twiched thoughtfully as Crystal's did the same."Lets try backtracking in the direction we came from!" suggested Crystal. "Fine, whatever." Ivy grumbled. The twoStarted heading off in the direction of the town they had just left.
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 06/25/2008 5:12 PM

After they walked for a few hours, they saw a city in the distance."Yay!Now were back at the city!" screamed Crystal."Now I can go meet up with my band!" Ivy said happily."Lets go!"
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate