With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Exploitation.. How embarrasing. (Training monsters, open?)

Postby Icey » 07/13/2008 5:06 PM

center]Image

Species: Battleheart (H)
Element: Fire
Loyalty: 2
Toughness: 11
Exploration: 6
Endurance: 12
Intelligence: 7
Righteousness: 0
Darkness: 6
Fame: 3
Passive Traits: Born Flier, Human Form, Human Speech, Extended Life Span
Battle Traits: Wingstorm, Pyro, Bestial Hide

She took a sigh and wiped her slightly sweaty brow. Even for a fire cat is was above her level of comfort. She didn't like it, but she could tolerate high heat situations.. plus, it was much better for taming huge beasts who were sure to be affected by this heat as well.. if a fire demon wasnt imune to the blistering heat how could a beast be?

She watched as the vans drove across the sand, kicking up a large swarm of dust following behind it. She brushed back her flaming locks of hair and put a hand on her hips. She reached into her pocket and applied a second coat of lipgloss, couldn't have chapped lips now could we?

She blinked as the van spun out of control, stopping right infront of her. She watched with a mild ammount of annoyance as the man stepped out of the van. Black suite, Black hair, black shoes and sunglasses. He didn't look sweaty, no doubt he had been in the air conditioning. The man approached her, motioning to the men in the back of the van to start unloading thier cargo.

Icey watched with mild interest as the beast... in human form.. was dragged out. "He's in chains that will grow with his size and shock him if he gets mad." The man said, handing a card to the she demon. Icey nodded and handed him a bag of.. Hydrolisk scales? The man smiled and wieghed the bag. "Good, and here he is.. Be careful, he's a fiesty one.

Icey nodded and looked at the struggling Battleheard in human form. She apporched him, getting a growl and a glare. "Be good and you wont get hurt." She said softly... let the training begin.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/13/2008 10:30 PM

Murder

"Murder!" Hannah cried at the immense Garudor, "Stop!" The Garudor's wings were strapped down, but he was still strong. Hannah's tether, barely did anything. The Garudor  was dragging her around as she tried to get control of it. She remembered buying him from some cheap dealer not too long ago, 'A real killer!' the man had said with an honest grin. She thought he had seemed a bit eager to get rid of him. Not to far off, she saw two other people, though she couldn't see them well from so far away.
"Look beyond the flower. See beauty in the thorn."
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 286
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/14/2008 8:08 PM

Icey stopped and blinked, turning her attention from the humanized Battleheart. She seen a Garudor.. dragging another woman along with it. She blinked and shrugged, glancing at the Battleheart once more. He only growled at her. She sighed and rolled her eyes, running probably wasnt the best idea right not but she did it anyways.

She came to a stop and examined the situation. She reached her hand out and attempted to grab the tether that no doubtly would be used to lead the beast. She missed the first few times before she finally managed to get a firm grip. She stood her ground and pulled back against the creature, unsure if she was actually helping or not. "You ok?" She asked, glancing at the woman uncertanly. At least this way she could let go and get up saftely..
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/14/2008 8:14 PM

Hannah looked up at the woman, blushing with embarassment, "Yeah." she mumbled, as she stumbled to her feet, helping to try and restrain the Garudor. Apparently, Murder had no intention of letting up any time soon. In fact, he turned and snapped his beak, dangerously close to Hannah's arm. Hannah yelped and let go of the tether.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/14/2008 8:20 PM

Icey smiled and continued to hold the creatures teather. "This brings back the taming of my Turkzillia." She said, giving a small grunt as she pulled the teather, attempting to put enough force on the bird like creatures head to make him do a 'bow'. "Trick is to associate attacking you with negitive reprocautions.. Always worked with me anyways." She said, watching Murder carefully.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/14/2008 8:26 PM

Murder screeched in protest and yanked the tether back. Hannah flinched, "Sorry about his behavior. I don't know what his problem is." she sighed exasperatedly. She saw another human not too far away, "Who's he?" she asked.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/14/2008 8:40 PM

Icey grinned and applied more pressure, almost putting her full weight on Murder's Teather. "Your goign to break." She halfway growled, narrowing her eyes at the beast. She glanced back to Hannah. "It's fine.. And his problem is he's a bit wild. Like an untrained horse, you just gotta put him in his place." She said, she glanced back to the chained up 'man'. "Thats the Battleheart I'm training." She said, smiling. "I got him from my dealer, he's a Dreamsnare. Once I get him trained I'll probably sell him." She added, keeping an eye out on Murder.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/14/2008 8:44 PM

Murder glared at Icey with his bright yellow eyes. For a moment, there was a flicker of resignition. Suddenly, he lashed out with his sharp beak. For a moment, Hannah was afraid that he'd actually bite into her arm, but he missed, seemingly intentionally by an inch.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/14/2008 8:48 PM

Icey looked at the bird, smiling in an almost daring way. "Go ahead and bite me, it'll be the last time you do it." She said, absolutely loving the danger in her job. Icey smiled at Hannah. "If you want I can help you with him while the Battleheart heats up. I want him to be a bit hot when I start, it helps wear them down a bit." She glanced back at Murder, smilng.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/14/2008 8:55 PM

"Thanks!" Hannah said gratefully, "Because I have no idea how to tame him." Murder screeched and aimed a sharp bite at Icey's arm which was holding the tether.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/14/2008 9:02 PM

Icey winched at the beast bit into her arm. It hurt.. quite a lot.. But she simply switched arms. He hands began to glow, eyes becoming slightly firey. She jerked her bitten hand away from his grasp, tearing the flesh even more but being seemingly unfazed. She brought her free hand down and took held on the beasts head, yanking it downwards. "Bad!" She said, not wanting to hurt another persons pet badly. Her wounded arm (The one holding his head no less) Burst into flames, leaving a healed arm in it's wake.

She smiled and let go of his head. "A bit of force will be needed.. might want to do a branding if your able.." She spoke non-chalantly. "Or simply tie him up and let the heat get to him..." She smiled still, hoping it wasnt too odd that her arm just burst into flames...
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/14/2008 9:12 PM

Murder flinched. He glared at Icey and hissed, but he didn't bite. At the mention of branding, he flapped his wings wildly. "Um.. how about no branding." Hannah stuttered. She stared at the arm that had burst into flames, "How did you do that?"
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/14/2008 9:16 PM

Icey stopped and smiled. "Good boy." She said to Murder. She looked at Hannah and let out a nervous laugh. "I'm a fire demon.. Well, technically a Fire cat.. but.. Nonetheless. " She said, giving a smile. "I use branding as a back up to beasties.. The heat that I can generate through my hands aggrivates the burn and causes them to back away." She said, giving another nervous laugh. She looked at Murder, smiling a bit. "Told you. I've been bitten many times.. but never a repeat offender.. I think the flaming limbs creeps them out." She giggled and let up the presser on teh teather, giving the large bird some freedom.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 07/14/2008 9:23 PM

Hannah nodded, but kept staring at Icey's arm, "Well..whatever you think is best." Murder eyed Icey's arms nervously and backed away, going as far as the tether would allow. Hannah felt bad, but seeing as how she couldn't regenerate limbs like icey, it would probably best to have some kind of back up.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/14/2008 9:37 PM

Icey smiled. "See? He stopped struggling." She said, watching him with another nervous laugh. "Do you want to try and take him now?" She asked, giving a friendly smile. "Hopefully he wont run away, because that means I'd have to get him again.." She glanced at Murder, wondering if he could understand her or not. "I don't think he'll need branding now...unless he tries to bite you that is.. but you can't generate heat.. can you?" She asked, frowning a bit.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next