With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Tag! » 08/02/2008 2:10 PM

Kizza looked behind her to see that she was leaving Lirra behind. She looked ahead to see Bezel was almost at the top, and shouted to him:
"Hey! Bezel! Wait up!"
But of course he did nothing of the sort.
Kizza sighed and slowed. As much as she wanted to beat Bezel for once, she couldn't just leave her new friend. As the Gyrraptor slowed she found that the slanting sands drifted her downwards and she giggled as it rushed over her feet. Kizza jumped up as her claws were beginning to get burried, then did it again, while waiting for Lirra to catch up.
Bezel, meanwhile, had got to the top and was flying a little way over the hill to examine a big red 'X' that was for some strange reason on the sand. He carefully placed a claw on it, then rested some weight down over it - and with surprise, he found he was sinking! Bezel flapped his wings frantically, and he was powerful enough to pull his foot out before it could sink any further.
The Garudor stood beside the 'X' thoughtfully, wondering why something like this was on the sandy mound.
[align=center][font=Century Gothic]"I wouldn't give him money if he paid me."
"D= Don't die, or I'll kill you. >D ..Wait."
"Hay, guys. How long's the 100m sprint?"
"Why /did/ you get that detention anyway?" "Long story. Involving Henry and my fist."
"That's just the way the cookie crumbles." "Yeah well, I'm gonna /kill/ the person who made the cookie. And is there no such thing as a cookie cutter??" "Probably." "Then why the /hell/ didn't I get one." "This is a metaphorical cookie, y'know." "Oh shuddup. You and your metaphorical cookies."
-falls over- "Watch the ground. It's decievingly flat."
"Central news." "What about it?" "They just zoomed in on a pixalated face. So if you see a guy with a bunch of squares for a face, START RUNNING."
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 172
Donate
Location: Corner of 4th & Fremont Steet, Skyway Avenue, Sam's Town. (..hehe. =3)

Postby EveLiya » 08/09/2008 7:28 AM

OOC: Sorry it's took so long for me to RP again. I got exam since Monday, and way to busy on study.

IC:
Lirra ran as fast as she can to catch up with Kizza and Bezel. But her power was no match for her new friends. Even Hallow was already ahead of her. Felt depressed, Lirra keep running until she saw Kizza was slowed down. And there's Hallow above Kizza. Maybe he didn't want Kizza saw him.

"Hey! Hallow! Kizza! Wait up!" Lirra called while she's still running.
"Come on, Lirra! Hurry up! I want to show you something!" Hallow shouted in reply.

Heard what Hallow's reply, Lirra ran faster and faster. She like a surprise, but didn't like if it take a long time to find out what it is. Lirra ran and ran until she almost catch up with Kizza, while Hallow was flew a lot more faster.
Hallow was flying faster and faster. He knew that Lirra will see him at the X. When Hallow was arrived, he saw Bezel stood in front of the sign
"Hey, who are you? What are you doing here?" Hallow asked Bezel, which Hallow didn't really know that it was him.

Draco looked at the trapdoor. He got no other better ideas, so Draco just flew down the trapdoor. It's so dark down there. Fortunately, Dracos' radiated body had enough glow to let him see around. After a few moment, Draco felt a cave floor below him. He looked around and found many torch  around that are lightened the chamber. Draco found that there's no door or something in that room. It just a chamber that looks like a dead end. Right  when Draco wanted to flew up, his eye caught a symbol covered with a round ring plate, stickied on the wall.  He looked at it and touch it. It felt warm. Draco tried to turn the ring. Nothing happen, for 5 seconds. Then the ground started to shake, and the ceiling are about to collapse. Draco flew around to avoid falling stones. Fortunately he didn't get hurt much. After 10 minutes, the ceiling is fully collapse, and the sun's ray shine the room. At one of the falling rocks, Draco found a paper. With a word that say "Hehehe.... I trick you to come here!" "WHAT?! So this treasure hunting is nothing but a time wasting? Crap!" Draco muttered with bad words and so. Realizing that there's nothing else to do there, Draco flew away to the sky. He also took the paper with him. He found the X where he went in from the sky, and he flew there.

"So, this X act like sign of a quicksand that pulled Draco into it? Weird" Lirra commented of the X sign. Hallow just finished explained all about it. "So where is Draco?" Lirra asked, in a desperate face. Hallow shake his head with a sign that say that he don't know. Lirra and Hallow looked around the sign until they heard a familiar voice from the sky. "Hey, Lirra! Hallow!" Draco shouted from the sky. He make a perfect landing on the sand. "Where have you been?" Hallow asked, confusedly. "Well, it doesn't matter where I go, but you must read this!" Draco showed the paper he found. "Sucks! So this is nothing but energy draining expedition?" Hallow commented. "What happened back there? And where did you find this paper?" Lirra asked, confusedly. "Let's just go home, and I'll tell you more about it," replied Draco. They flew a few meters above the ground and fly away. Before Lirra followed them, she turned to her new friends. "Umm... I really need to go. See you all later. Bye!" Lirra said it, then she ran as fast as she can to followed Hallow and Draco. Deep in her heart, she really want to play a little longer with Bizel and Kizza. But it's time to go home and have a nice cup of tea on her comforty place.
ImageImage

~ Celliana, the Biolune Serraptor | Currently at: Basantha Shrine
EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 201
Donate

Previous