With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Treasure hunting (open)

Postby EveLiya » 07/24/2008 7:59 AM

Hallow-Clockwork Hollowheart

Draco-Chernobyl
[center]Image
Lirra-Bleached Leebra

Continued from Vast Plains
Posts Status: 9/10 = Level +1[/center]

The trio walked on the hot ground of the desert. Hallow was holding a piece of map while Draco make sure Lirra still walking. It's a very hot time at the desert. Lirra who is new to the be Liya's pet sure is not familiar with the weather and her new friends.

"Uhh..... This is place is really hot. Why do we need to go here?!" Lerra protested while they were walking.
Heard Lerra's protest, Draco got really mad and trow his angriness to Lirra. "Shut up you stupid Leebra! Did you want to get the treasure or not?!"
"No!" replied Lirra, angrily. "I'll better with Liya and the other than with you on this hot desert!"
"Enough!" Hallow started talking and stopped the fighting of both of his friend. "We won't get the treasure if you both still fighting! Now stop it! Lirra, stop protested! And Draco, stop being mad!"
Heard how Hallow said, Draco replied, more angry. "Grr.... What do you know about, robot Halloweart?! I'm older than you, a lot more!"
"Shut up, Draco!" Hallow suddenly shouted at Draco and more focusing at the map. Draco then automatically stopped. "So... Let's guess where we are," Hallow said and tighter his hold.
"Why don't you fly and search where we are?" Lirra advised.
"Good idea, Lirra. Draco, you fly!" Hallow instructed.
"Hey! Who make you the leader? I'm the eldest!" Draco replied, disagree.
"Shut up, Draco! You can fly better than me in this heat. I's also better on this map than flying," Hallow told the reason.

Lost of word, Draco flew up and looked around the place. After a couple of minutes, Draco still up at the air. Hallow and Lirra of course can't stand the heat by standing without any move for a couple of minutes.

"What did you see, Draco?" Lirra asked, loudly. Afraid that Draco, which is very high in the sky, didn't heard her.
"Nothing. Just sand and a plain desert" Draco shouted softly in reply.
"Aww.... Suck!" Hallow groaned. "Come down Draco. Let's find this...." Hallow paused. "Giant cactus. That landmark will totally help"
"Yeah, if you can find it," Draco said and flew down.
They're then walking together on the hot desert, with eyes peeled of course.
ImageImage

~ Celliana, the Biolune Serraptor | Currently at: Basantha Shrine
EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 201
Donate

Postby Tag! » 07/25/2008 7:32 AM

Bezel, Dreamsnare Garudor.
Kizza, Temple Gyrraptor.

But what's the rush?
Kizza shouted as Bezel outstretched his wings and flapped, sand spraying away from him as he forced the air below him and rose into the sky. The Dreamsnare Garudor pretended not to have heard her. Kizza knew why. This was another of his 'tests' in which he was always forcing himself on, to try and 'prove himself' to the world. Basically, he would cause himself pain and tell himself that he was 'proving himself'. And now, on this particular 'test', he had decided to fly as fast as he could, into the scorching desert. And Kizza had come to keep an eye on him. Most of the pets back at the pens thought Bezel was mad. But Kizza thought that he was just.. different. She followed him a lot, to keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't go too far on one of these 'tests'.
The annoying thing was that Bezel didn't exactly seem to relish her company. He preferred solitude, which was a shame, because Kizza liked company. But still, at least she had fun with Bezel - he sure did get around.
She watched as he soared into the sky, his luminous green markings paled by the bright sun and the scorching sand. He sure was going fast. She could imagine what he was muttering to himself, right now. Faster, faster, faster.. She shivered, despite the heat. There was something about Bezel that she would never understand, she thought, as he soared away from her.
Right..
Kizza murmered to herself, pawing at the ground with her large claws. Being a Gyrraptor, Kizza was extremely fast over land.
You're not the only one who's speedy, Bezel.
And with those words she dashed forward, the sand below her flying up as she flew across the ground. She didn't care that the sun was beating down on her, or that the sand was too hot on her claws. She didn't even know where she was going, but none of that mattered - the wind was in her feathers, the land was flying beneith her, her head was forward and her tail was out, expertly keeping her balence; she was streamlined and it felt like nothing could stop her.
But... Even though Kizza just wanted to keep on running and running, there was something missing. Bezel. In her love of speed she had forgotten to follow him. She skidded to a halt, and looked ahead of her. Sand. To her left. Sand. Behind her. Sand - and movement! Her heart lifted, but she soon saw that it was three figures, not one. And they were on the ground. And none of them resemeled Bezel.
Still, they might have seen him.
Kizza dashed towards the trio, hardly noticing her joy of running. There was another fear inside her as she ran towards them, and she just wanted to turn back and go in the other direction, but as always - she forced herself onwards. She was very near now, so she skidded to a halt again.
Hey! Any of you seen a Garudor flying over? He's Dreamsnare, kinda big, kinda wierd looking...?

{Mind if I join you? (=}
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 172
Donate
Location: Corner of 4th & Fremont Steet, Skyway Avenue, Sam's Town. (..hehe. =3)

Postby EveLiya » 07/25/2008 10:17 PM

OOC: Yay! Somebody join. Of course you can. Just, be active. Post at least once a day if you can. I have once, someone join my RP but never reply.

IC:
Hallow, Draco, and Lirra still walking until they saw a Gyrraptor running to them and asked them. She seem rashly for Hallow.

"Humm... A Garudor? Nope for me," Hallow answered the Gyrraptor. "Did you see any, Draco?
"I think I saw a flying creature before, when I fly. But I can't be so sure did it  a Dreamsnare Garudor or not," Draco said, but not so sure.
"Hey! You say you just see sand and desert!" Hallow said.
"Come on! I don't even sure did it a Garudor. I don't even think that it will be important," Draco replied.
"Well, did you want to join us? We're treasure hunting and I think we're kinda lost. On the way we may find your friend" Hallow suggested and waited for the reply while he still looked at the map.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 07/26/2008 8:35 AM

Ooc| Will do! =)

Ic|
Kizza listened to all of their answers one by one, and sighed to herself. Sooo, Bezel had disappeared off somewhere without telling her and now was presumably just going to leave it that way until he was finished with.. Whatever he was doing. This always seemed to be the case when she was with the Garudor. Sometimes she didn't even know why she bothered. The Gyrraptor was soon lost in her endless feeling-sorry-for-myself thoughts, when she heard the words 'treasure hunting'.
Ooh! Treasure?
Kizza perked up and lifted her head, her tail wagging from side to side like a dog's. Kizza often did this - she didn't quite know why, but that never mattered to her.
Sure, thanks. Oh, I'm Kizza by the way.
She smiled, then noticed that the Clockwork Hollowheart was holding a map. She bounded forwards, and peered at it. It didn't seem to make any sense to her. But then again, Kizza never had been very good with maps. She just hoped that the others had some more of an idea than her; though they had said that they were lost.
Ah well. This sounded fun, even if they didn't know where they were going.

Bezel, meanwhile, was soaring through the air, his powerful wings stretched out beside him as he glided through the desert. He was panting hard, too tired to continue. He tried to force his wings up, to go higher, but found that he simply could not. They felt like dead weights. He had tired himself out too much - something that Kizza usually kept him from doing. But then again, she wasn't here now. You'll just have to face up to it. He thought through a haze of fatigue and anger at himself for letting this happen. He closed his eyes, let the burning heat of the sun wash over him, and started to fall to the ground.
He dropped like a stone, unable to fold his wings beside him or do anything. The wind whistled in his ears as he dropped, and he opened one streaming eye. Sand. Sand as far as the eye could see. Aproaching. Quick.
This shocked him enough to make him open his wings and clumsilly flap, trying to regain ground. His descent slowed, but he had been dropping too fast for it to make any difference - he landed softly on the sand, and rolled over once before finally gaining control.
Bezel shook himself, angry once more, his thoughts turning to wonder where Kizza had got to.
[align=center][font=Century Gothic]"I wouldn't give him money if he paid me."
"D= Don't die, or I'll kill you. >D ..Wait."
"Hay, guys. How long's the 100m sprint?"
"Why /did/ you get that detention anyway?" "Long story. Involving Henry and my fist."
"That's just the way the cookie crumbles." "Yeah well, I'm gonna /kill/ the person who made the cookie. And is there no such thing as a cookie cutter??" "Probably." "Then why the /hell/ didn't I get one." "This is a metaphorical cookie, y'know." "Oh shuddup. You and your metaphorical cookies."
-falls over- "Watch the ground. It's decievingly flat."
"Central news." "What about it?" "They just zoomed in on a pixalated face. So if you see a guy with a bunch of squares for a face, START RUNNING."
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Corner of 4th & Fremont Steet, Skyway Avenue, Sam's Town. (..hehe. =3)

Postby EveLiya » 07/26/2008 10:09 AM

OOC: Can you please use this sign (") if your character is talking? I'm kinda confused without it.

IC:
"Yeah! More person for the hunting!" Lirra cheered happily after she heard Kizza accepted their's offer. "Oh, and my name Lirra. That Hollowheart is Hallow, and that Chernobyl is Draco.
"So.... Draco, fly again!" Hallow suddenly commanded while he still focusing to the map.
"Why don't you, fly?! It's your turn by the way," Draco replied, disagreed.
"Fine..." Hallow answered hopelessly and flew up. There's nothing that looks like a living creature up there.
"See anything?" Draco asked while Hallow still not on the ground.
"Nope. Just sand and plain 'o desert," Hallow said in reply.

Draco and Hallow still arguing while Lirra try to chat a little with Kizza.
"So... Did you think where did your friend may go?" Lirra asked with a shyly voice.

While she waited for Kizza's reply Lirra looked around and she saw a small mountain of sand just a kilometer from them. The heat must make it hard to be view, Lirra thought. Lirra try to be quiet about it, she want to make it a surprise, because it was one of the land mark on the map.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 07/27/2008 5:13 PM

Ooc| 'Kay. I usually just use bold for speach, I dunno why. xD

IC|
Kizza looked around her one last time for Bezel, deciding that if he wouldn't come to her, then she'd just have to come to him. Maybe sometime in this Treasure Hunt she might come across him. That's what she was hoping, anyway. He had never just left her somewhere to find her own way back.. yet. Though he had come close. he suspected it was only his never ending desire to 'prove himself' that caused him to actually remember her. Otherwise, she knew that he'd just leave without a trace. It was a shame - but maybe someday Kizza'd actually gain his trust.
"No idea. He tends to go off places without telling me."
Kizza replied to Lirra, a little sadly. She'd have loved to go around with Bezel, if he'd only let her. He wasn't much good for company but at least he was interesting.

Bezel, on the other hand, was up and flying again, after he had decided to take a quick rest. Now he was as determined as every to fly for as long as he could in this desert. Though he had a few nagging thoughts about Kizza. He had no idea where she was. He had no idea why she had decided to tag along in the first place. It was kinda annoying, having to look after her all the time. Though, he had to admit he did sometimes enjoy the company. But only sometimes.
He sighed to himself in the sky, and hovered in the air, strong wings beating easilly against the desert wind. I'd better find her then. He thought, slightly annoyed that he had to waste time tracking her down. Bezel dropped down then opened his wings and soared closer to the ground to have more chance of finding her.
"Why /did/ you get that detention anyway?" "Long story. Involving Henry and my fist."
"That's just the way the cookie crumbles." "Yeah well, I'm gonna /kill/ the person who made the cookie. And is there no such thing as a cookie cutter??" "Probably." "Then why the /hell/ didn't I get one." "This is a metaphorical cookie, y'know." "Oh shuddup. You and your metaphorical cookies."
"Central news." "What about it?" "They just zoomed in on a pixalated face. So if you see a guy with a bunch of squares for a face, START RUNNING."
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/28/2008 5:27 AM

"Humm..... Your friend looks like a naughty type of person. Well, that's just my opinion. I don't know anything about him,"Lirra replied while she walked to where Hallow and Draco arguing. Even they had many distance, Hallow's and Draco's sound still seem loud and mad.

"I told you, I didn't see anything!" Hallow said madly.
"If only Liya know about your eyes, she won't let you go with us!" Draco replied with louder voice.
"I won't came if it's not because of her! You have buzzing around too much!" Hallow said with more mad voice.
"Hey, guys! Calm down. You two can't fight now. Let's just...." Lirra tried to stop Hallow and Draco, but they stop her.
"Shut up, Lirra! You don't know anything about it!" Draco and Hallow shouted at the same time.
"Fine! If you don't want me in this. Then I just go! Come on, Kizza," Lirra replied and called Kizza.
"Hey! Lirra, you don't know where you're going!" Hallow tried to stop her.
"Oh yes I do! I found something big like a hill of sand over there. I will go there even I'm alone!" Lirra replied.
"You found a hill of sand?! Why don't you tell us?! Let's go," Draco asked, suddenly sound nicer.

All of the other laughed and they walked with Lirra as the leader. But in a second, Lirra remembered Kizza.

"Oh, Kizza, let's go! Maybe your friend was there!" Lirra called her new friend while she still walking slowly, waiting for Kizza.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 07/28/2008 7:54 AM

Kizza watched the argument a little nervously. She didn't want to get involved with it when she didn't even know these pets that well. She was getting to know Lirra, but with the other two she only knew their names. So she didn't say anything, just stuck by Lirra, incase she went off by herself, which it looked like she might do.
Kizza breathed a sigh of relief as the argument died down and it looked like they were okay with each other again. She started to follow the others as they started to go towards the mound of sand that Lirra had thought; then looked up excitedly as the Leebra pointed out that Bezel might be there. She bounded up to the front to walk by Lirra.
"I hope so!
She said, looking up to the sand mound to see if she could catch sight of a black shape upon it anywhere, or a flash of neon green. Nothing. But then again, they weren't very close yet - and Kizza wanted to keep her hopes up.

Bezel, meanwhile, was quite close to where the others were, but hadn't spotted them yet. He was a blur in the sky, soaring faster and yet faster, his breathing coming hard and fast as he flew. The Garudor knew that he'd have to land soon. Just.. not yet.
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/29/2008 10:55 AM

OOC: 5 posts! But not over just yet! Oh, and what the font for your posts? It looks good.

IC:
"Well, let's go!" Lirra said, cheerfully, and she speed up a little.

With Kizza beside Lirra, They walked to the hill of sand. The sands around them are pretty tricky. But they finally arrived at the hill. It's seem hotter up there.

"So, what the map say with this mark?" Draco asked right when they stopped in front of the hill (not on it).
"Why don't you look at it instead?" Hallow answered.
"Fine..." Draco said without protesting at took the map from Hallow claw.
"So what did it say?" Lirra asked Draco.
"There looks like that we need to climbed up and look for the X sign. Man, that's hard work!" Draco answered and protested, again.
"Climbed up? And look around? In this heat? Are you insane?!" Lirra replied, loudly.
"I'm not the one who make the map nor buried the treasure. But let's get flying!" Hallow suddenly came and advised.
"How about me?" Lirra asked, worried.
"You can stay down here and help Kizza to found her friend. If we see anything like a Garudor, we'll tell you," Hallow explained.
"K then"

Then, Hallow and Draco started to flap their wings. They flew up to the top of the hill, which is a true hard work for them.  While her friends flew up, Lirra started talk to Kizza again.

"I wish they won't fighting again. They always like that since they are meet," Lirra said, more like thought. "So... Let's just looked around. Your friend may just be somewhere around here," Lira continued while she is already looking and sharpen her eyes.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 07/29/2008 5:35 PM

Ooc| Thanks! =) It's Century Gothic, the 5th one down on the font menu thingy. xD

IC|
Kizza looked up at the hill looming above them, then at her new friends. Draco could fly. Hallow could fly. Kizza and Lirra couldn't. Surely they wouldn't have to climb this mound of sand by themselves?
Kizza was relieved to here that she and Lirra would be waiting here to see if they could spot Bezel. The Gyrraptor felt a rush of gratitude for these pets. She hadn't know them this morning, now here they were, helping to find her lost friend. ..The thing was, that Kizza didn't actually know if they were going to find Bezel. For all she knew he might have flown off somewhere. She was hoping that this wasn't the case, but the truth was that she didn't know him very well; he didn't let anyone get close to him.
"Okay. I just hope he's still around here somewhere.."
Kizza said, and started to search the skies for the shape of a Dreamsnare Garudor.

Meanwhile, Bezel himself was nearby the sand mound, and was searching for Kizza. This, of course, was something that he'd never admit - but it was the truth. He felt the need to look after her, even though he hadn't even asked or wanted her to come along. Though, he did enjoy her company from time to time.
Bezel hovered in the air, and cast his eyes towards the sand mound. To his surprise, he saw two figures upon the mound. He drew his wings close to him and flapped to make his shape more streamlined, and soon was flying through the air towards the sand mound. His sharp eyes distinguished a Clockwork Hollowheart and a Chernobyl. As he soared over the hill he saw on the other side a Bleached Leebra, and finally - Kizza! Bezel cawed a greeting to her, a harsh sound, but didn't land. He circled the hill, still ignoring the heat, wondering what she was doing with these others. And what /they/ were doing on this hill.
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/30/2008 6:39 AM

Lirra still keep looking until she saw something at the sky. It looks dreamsnare. Wanted to make sure, Lirra walked closer. And it is a Garudor, a dreamsnare one! Lirra hurried told Kizza about it.
"Hey, Kizza! I think I find your friend!" Lirra told Kizza and pointed to the sky.

While Lirra and Kizza found Bezel, Draco and Hallow was starting to work together now. They keep looking to the ground, and they didn't spotted Bezel even though he's exactly above them. After a few moment Hallow spotted a big X sign, just several meters from them. Not too far, but not too close.

"Hey, Draco! I think I saw a big X sign over there," Hallow hurried told Draco, but not so sure.
"Huh? Where?" Draco asked and ran to where Hallow was standing, and looked around the place that Hallow pointed.
"Well it did look like an X, but we can't be sure," Draco continued.
"So, what your advice? Did we better tel Lirra and Kizza about it, or let's look by ourself?" Hallow asked.
"Umm.... Let's look at it by ourself," Draco advised.
"You sure?" Hallow asked again, want to make sure.
"Maybe... Let's just go there. I don't want Lirra followed us to the treasure," Draco answered and he already flew fast to the X sign.
Hallow said nothing but shake his head. He's then followed Draco, by flying of course
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 07/30/2008 4:50 PM

Kizza looked up, catching sight of something out of the corner of her eye - and there he was! Bezel, in all his Dreamsnare glory, soaring above her head. She heard Lirra call to her, and nodded excitedly.
"I know, I see him!"
She said, then listened as he cawed down to her. She waved up at him and barked back, wondering if he was going to land. Her excitement suddenly stopped as she saw him turn, as if he was going to fly away again - but then it became apparent that he was circling the hill.

Bezel took another good look at the Hollowheart and the Chernobyl as he circled the hill. They appeared not to have noticed him, which was a bit of surprise, seeing as he stood out a bit against both the desert sands and the desert sky. The Garudor looked down for Kizza again, then started to make his descent. He curled his wings effortlessly to glide him down, his timing perfect as he landed gracefully, his claws settling softly on the ground before Kizza and the Leebra.
"So. That's where you got to."
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/31/2008 5:20 AM

Hallow and Draco flew slowly to the X sign. When they arrive, they're just standing in front of it. None of them dare to touch the sign.

"So, what the map say?" Draco asked, slowly.
"Well, it say that we should find the entrance to the treasure chamber," Hallow answered.
"Looking again? Oh man!" Draco protested, again.
"Hey wait! It say that to open the entrance, someone must stand on the top of  the X sign," Hallow explained.
"So.... I'll do it! You have better eyes than me. Just in case the entrance is far away," Draco said.
"Ok then... Go on" Hallow replied.

Then Draco slowly walked onto the X. Draco didn't really know why, but he felt something dizzy with the X. And he is right. When Draco was on the X, he felt that like the sands was pulling him. After a few moment, the sand still pulling him, and Draco realize that it was a quicksand.

"Hey, Draco! Are you Ok?" Hallow asked while he was looking at the other direction.
"Umm... no. This sand was sinking! I can't get out!" Draco said while he tried to pull himself aways.
"Huh?" Hallow asked, confusedly, and he looked at Draco. "What the! Come on, Drac! I'll help you!" Hallow screamed a little, panic. He then tried to pull Draco away.
Draco, who never panic in his life, and didn't really panic now, also tried to pull himself with the help of Hallow. Hallow still pull hardly, until he realized something. "Wait a second. I didn't see any entrance. Did the treasure chamber is under this quicksand? Better find out!" Hallow thought and without any more thinking, he let Draco into the quicksand.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Help me!" Draco asked, a little madly.
"Calm down, Draco. I think the treasure chamber is under the quicksand. So, just let yourself sinking," Hallow answered, simply.
"What?! Are you mad?!....." Draco asked, madly. But then, Draco is already sinked.
"Draco...! Did you're in somewhere?" Hallow asked, loudly, but there's no answer. "Oh no! What have I done? Uh... I better tell Lirra" Hallow suddenly thought it and flew to where Lirra is.

While then, Lirra was with Kizza and Bezel at the other side of the hill. Lirra did surprised with the appeared of Bezel, but she calmed down fast.
"Oh, so you're Kizza's friend? Hi, I'm Lirra! I just meet Kizza and wanted to help her find you," Lirra tried to make a nice greeting to Bezel
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tag! » 08/01/2008 12:27 PM

Bezel reguarded the Leebra with slight interest. So.. Kizza had made a few friends in his short absence then. This hadn't happened before. He supposed that Kizza must get bored when he flew away. He glanced at Kizza and caught her eye. She grinned at him. He did nothing to show that he had noticed - but Kizza knew that she had. She also knew that he wasn't the most social of Garudors, which was why she knew that in a greeting to Lirra, he would say nothing more than his name.
"Bezel."
The Garudor said simply, then glanced up atop the mound of sand where he could hear.. noises. He considered flying up there to have a look, and decided to. He had nothing better to do anyway, as he supposed that Kizza would want to come with him from now on. They were, of course, from the same Zoo Pen. Though why that meant that she had to go everywhere that he went, he had no idea.
"Friends of yours?"
He asked Lirra, nodding up the hill. Then, without waiting for an answer, he flashed a rare flicker of a smile at Kizza, and said:
"Race you."
With that, the Gaudor had leapt up and his powerful wings were carrying him upwards, towards the top of the hill. Kizza turned to Lirra.
"Let's go!"
She said, then started her way up the hill. She and Bezel often had these little races, and Kizza thoroughly enjoyed them. Though it was fairly hard to run up a hill of sand - her claws kept on slipping and sliding on the sand, and if she ever tried to pierce her claws into the sand and get some grip, they just went straight through. But her feet were wide, and that stopped her from sinking very far, and although she couldn't go very fast up the hill, she was still making progress.
Kizza smiled to herself. They didn't call Gyrraptors the fastest land animals for nothing.
[/font][/align]
Tag!
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 08/02/2008 3:58 AM

Lirra saw Bezel flew fastly, and she heard Kizza told her to go. Lirra was not the best dasher. He never go on a race, because she know she won't win. But Lirra thought for a second. If they left her behind, she may just lost, so Lirra decided to go with Kizza.
"Hey wait for me!" Lirra said loudly while Kizza is already make a start on a hill.
It's not an easy thing. Sands are bad. Lirra sometime worried that there was a quicksand around. But Lirra just forget about what she thought and ran as fast as he can.

Hallow flapped his wings and fly to the other side of the mound. He looked down, hoping to find where Lirra is. And he did saw Lirra. She's running with Kizza in front, and a Dreamsnare Garudor flew in front of Kizza. Avoiding the Garudor, Hallow flew fast to where Lirra was running. And for him, Lirra was not a bad racer. Hallow flew steadily above Lirra.

"Hey Lirra!" Hallow called.
"Huh?" Lirra asked confusedly and looked above her.
"Hallow! Sorry, but we can't talk now. I'm on a race," Lirra explained and ran faster.
"But, Lirra!" Hallow tried to call again. But Lirra didn't heard him.
Hallow didn't hhjnrnave anything else to do, so he just followed Lirra in the race. Hoping that the race will stop soon.

While Hallow and Lirra was in a race with Kizza and Bezel, Draco was just woke up. He was in a strange cave under the quicksand. Draco can saw some quicksand above him. Draco then tried to flew up to the sands, but it not allowed Draco to do it. Didn't have anything else to do, Draco explored the cave. He still walked around it with the light from his radiated body. Draco walked until he ended up in a dead end. Draco looked around the place, looking for an exit. After a while, Draco felt that theres something below him. Draco looked below, and he saw a hidden trapdoor. Draco tried to open it. But he got no luck. The door won't budge. After tried it, Draco accidentally touch a button on the wall. Draco then tried to open the trapdoor again, and this time it's open!
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next