With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/14/2008 9:55 PM

{{I'll postie now!}}
"So those are the scores?  Not bad for my first time," said Hime.  "At least Lester won.  At least I know who to eliminate out of here," she said while petting her new scorpion pet.  Now to wait for the others to know who to get out of here.  Her heart raced and she put her head phones on and listened to Darkness Heaven.  Her new pet danced it's tail along with Hime.  
{38}  {Now that all of the places are filled, Let's continue!}}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/14/2008 10:14 PM

(When should we send our votes?)

He had won? Lester smiled smugly to himself, being careful not to let the others see. He didn't want to create any unnecessary hostilities towards himself. He would make sure to congratulate the other contestants once he had the time, if he got the time. He felt something lumpy shift under him and realised he still had his pack. He gave a small sigh of relief. For his pack and the thought that he wouldn't be eliminated first. He opened up the small pack and took out everything and started to clean the sand from it. The scorpions were still intact, thankfully. He'd need them later. He quickly returned all the supplies to the pack and waited for the announcements.

[6]

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 11/14/2008 10:36 PM

Twi sighed in relief as the scores came in.
She didn't expect to win, but she didn't want to lose either.
Who... she murmured as she looked around and wondered who would get voted off..
I hope I don't..., she muttered to herself.

[65]
Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

89:6

Postby Krystalolive » 11/14/2008 11:08 PM

Draco looked at the scores, then glared over at the driver and growled. He said the driver would wish he died if he made Draco lose, and guess what? Draco lost. Stupid heavy dead weight! He glared at the driver again, then breathed and calmed down. Just because he lost didn't mean that he as getting voted off, it just meant he was the slowest. Nothing wrong with that, though, then driver better keep one eye open.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/15/2008 8:53 PM

Top sighed. Well, at least he didn't lose. He tried to stay stiff in case his body language revealed what he was thinking, even though everyone probably agreed with him. Suddenly he flinched as a strange thought hit him. Something he couldn't believe he hadn't thought of before.

Why vote off the loser when you could vote off the winner?

After all, everyone wanted to win. But it would be impossible to do that if whoever was in the lead was allowed to stay there. Wouldn't everything be so much easier if they just removed the competition?

He resisted the urge to pace nervously and waited calmly for whatever came next.

{7}

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 11/27/2008 12:06 PM

Erebus had managed to catch his breath. His vote was sent, all he could do was wait. He looked at their manacial host. Someone should really be here to control him. He shrugged, that wasn't his concern. Stay alive, that was his concern. He stod up. His legs were a little shaky and he was thirsty, but he would live to continue. That is, if he wasn't voted off.

E:6
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Warnz » 12/05/2008 8:19 PM

[I'm really sorry about the wait. Yes, I know, I'm a big dirty hypocrite. You may slap me. I've just been having some personal issues here at home. Again, I'm very sorry. :C]

It had been horrible, having to be so close to such... inferior creatures - if only to get votes. So horrible - the faster the better.* Alright then, everybody clamp your traps! It's time for your just desserts. Sheut took the opportunity for a painful, dramatic pause, and continued.
Draco has been voted off!
There's a trail that you can take up behind you all... and Draco the lucky one... will be leaving immediately. Sheut glared at the unlucky contestants, spit at the lucky one, and took off with a heavy groan. And it continues... I hate this flippin` desert...

*This is my lame attempt at poking fun at... myself :C
*~* Is NOT a reindeer... *~*
Warnz
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 281
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/05/2008 8:37 PM

(Its alright. *pats*)

Erebus sighed, the air whistling shrilly though his skull. He hadn't been eliminated. That was good. He swiveled his head, searching for the path of which Sheut spoke. With out a sound, Erebus stood and started to the path.With deftness belying his decrepit appearance, he began walking. With the cool air from his flames, Erebus could go on like this for awhile. He didn't need much water and almost no food. Suddenly, Erebus felt a surge of self confidence. He might make it through this. Wouldn't Charna be proud? Erebus shook his head sharply. Best not think of the Cursed Bleeder. He had grown unsually attatched to the solid form of an anguish long past. His slim hooves sank into the sand slightly. He sighed again, this time with exasperation. Hooves like his weren't meant for this terrain. But Erebus soldiered on.

E:7
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/14/2008 4:24 PM

Hime looked and sighed.  She aved to Draco and petted her Scorpion that was still on her shoulder.  "Antohter test gone, yet still more to go."  She looked at Sheut and tried once more with looking deep inside for his worst fear.  But still no such luck.  
{39}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 12/14/2008 4:58 PM

Lester grabbed his back and started up the trail. So the loser is the one voted off. It seems only fair. Draco was the one with the worst score, so he should be the one to go. Everyone else got a better score than him, so they deserve to stay. Though, this confounded desert is torture so wouldn't going be better than have to go through challenges in blistering heat and sinking sand? But if he gets through this then he gets a prize, and that's better than going home empty-handed. His shoes sunk slowly into the sand with every step. Sand got into his shoes and stuck to his socks, making it uncomfortable for his feet to move. He gritted his teeth as grains of sand fell from his hair. Would the sand always be so torturous?

[7]

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

70:7

Postby Krystalolive » 12/22/2008 6:26 PM

Draco glared at the clockwork, then smiled when he was called the 'lucky one'. "Haha, see you all." He did alittle of a bow to the players, snapped at the driver, then finally took to the air to leave. "I wish you all good luck." He chuckled, then headed back to the the road to leave the desert.

(Pullin out Draco X3)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Re: Desert Survivor RP

Postby xLavenderKisses » 03/03/2009 8:19 PM

Twi let herself relax a little more.
She glanced at Draco and offered a smile.
Groaning as she got back onto her paws, she wondered what the next trial would be.
Spitting sand out, she rubbed her eyes.
The sand was really irritating.
I hate sand.

[66]

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 03/07/2009 8:36 PM

He was still here.

A blessing or a curse?

Well, whatever it was, he decided it was best just to go. He started to walk, then decided he'd rather have speed and started to run.

{8}

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Jijaba » 05/09/2009 4:36 PM

Image Aqua Battleheart

Name-Kahara
Species-Battleheart
Color-Aqua
Gender-Female
Loyalty-6
Toughness-10
Exploration-10
Endurance-7
Intelligence-3
Righteousness-3
Darkness-4
Level:1

Image Xíng Yún

Name-Chi-Lang
Species-Xíng Yún
Color-Regular
Gender-Male
Loyalty-10
Toughness-5
Exploration-10
Endurance-7
Intelligence-9
Righteousness-3
Darkness-0
Level:3

Kahra
Chi-Lang

Kahara glided above an oasis,waiting for Chi-Lang.Chi-Lang magicly emerged out of the sand.There you are!I`ve been waiting for hours!Kahara slid down from a sand dune.Don`t you know I need a good night`s sleep?I thought you were back in the pen!You better have not eaten my food!Kahara looked at Chi-Lang with a stern look.I wasn`t at the pen!I went to look for a nearby town or city.Karha rolled her eyes.MenKahara muttered to herself.What was that?NothingKahara said turning her back.Now c`mon!We gotta get out of this desert!Chi-Lang nodded,and he floated up into the air.I`m getting tired of that.Kahara said,knowing Chi-Lang was floating.Well,it`s faster for me.Walking`s kinda hard,with these stubby legs `n all!Chi-Lang protested.Can`t you use your powers to like,make them grow or something?It takes energy to use my magic.Plus only my creator can do that.I miss Warlock.Chi-Lang hung his head down.Sliegh was still at the pen,the two betted two bowls of food they could stay outta their pen for two weeks.Only five days have gone by.That`s it!This is too slow!I`m flying!Kahara flapped her wings,and she lifted up into the air.Hey!What about me!?Can`t you use your powers?Eh-emChi-Lang raised an eyebrow,well,at least it seemed like it.Kahara rolled her eyes,remembering it took energy.If I did it anyways,I would go the same speed.Faster but less energy.Kahara sighed,knowing this would be a while.She was the only girl,besaides her owner.She wished there was another girl.Even a HowllowHeart wouldn`t be bad(Battleheart`s worst enemy are HollowHearts)!The nearest town is about ninety miles!It will take a day or two.Kahara nodded.They needed some food,bad.she wished she had a big,juicy chunk of raw Shielupe.She took off her love of Slynx when the new evelon pet,Sliegh,came to stay.She still doesn`t like him,and treats him badly.Especialy because he`s a reall scardy 'cat'.

To Be Continued.......
Dimetrodons rock!So do evelon pets!
Jijaba
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 09/23/2009 11:39 PM

This was just too much.
First, the heat, then, the sand.
And now, this long wait.
What's with the Sheut guy?
With a annoyed snort and a last look towards the other contestants, she lopped South-West, towards civilization.

((I'm pulling Twi out. She's like one my only characters with a concrete personality, and I'm just itching to RP. Sorry. :/ ))

[67]

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext