With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Done

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/19/2009 11:23 AM

Wicket
Anina

"Oh my gosh!",Yelled Wicket.,"Why did we come here in the first place?!?", He asked."Because!......Um, we need a vacation?", Anina said."......We could have gone somewhere else..less hot!",He said angrily."Woah woah woah! If you can't take the heat stay out of the freezer!",She yelled at him."That didn't even make sense....",He said quietly."Just wait until night it'll probably get colder.",She told him.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Re: Can't take the Heat Stay out of the Freezer?Open

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/19/2009 11:52 AM

"Let's go see if there's anyone else here.", Anina said. "Why don't you go look on top of that sand dune?", Wicket advised."Great Idea!", she said, in less than a second she was already up on top. Suddenly the sand started to sink, revealing a ruin of an civilization. Lucily, Anina was hovering so she did not fall down."Woah! That was close.", she said relived."I think it's the ruin of the old civilizations that lived here in Wilt'no.",Wicket stated.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Can't take the Heat Stay out of the Freezer?Open

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/19/2009 2:09 PM

"Let's go in!",she yelled excitedly.Wicket frowned."It's probably cold in there.",She tempted him."Oh alright.",He said. When they went in they saw it was sort of like a tunnel."It's so dark.",Wicket said."No problem.",She said. And she burst into flames."Oh my god, you're on fire!",He screamed."Oh don't be such a baby, it's just a witchlight it won't burn you....that is unless you want me to make real fire?,she said laughing."No,no,no fake fire is better...",he said frightend."Wow it's really creepy down here.", Anina said."But it's cold........",he said to himself.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Can't take the Heat Stay out of the Freezer?SelfRp

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/19/2009 2:24 PM

They started walking down the tunnel quickly. Well they weren't walking, Anina was flying, but that's not the point. They walked on and on until they reached the stairs."Let me go.", SHe told Wicket."Be carful!", He warned. She flew at very high speeds down the stairs, it was lucky she did that because there were spear shooting traps on the walls which she luckily avoided. Then Wicket heard a scream."Anina!!",he yelled. And he ran down the stairs.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Can't take the Heat Stay out of the Freezer?SelfRp

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/19/2009 2:30 PM

When he got down he saw Anina on the floor. She had a gash on her back and it was bleeding."Anina! Are you okay!I knew we shouldn't have went here!", He yelled. She groaned and pointed with her tail to a chest. He walked over and opened it. There were keystones in it. He picked up a few to bring home and picked up Anina and ran back up the stairs to go home.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate