With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

More Desert Exploration [Sirmax and I only]

Postby SpringsSong » 10/06/2007 8:17 PM

ImageImageImage
Ryen-----Tali?±a-----Ashilata-----Alexa

Tali?±a blushed as Sethor nuzzled her, her heart soaring.  She didn't mind the scorching heat--which would be cooling off soon, since the sun had begun to set--and nor did she mind the company she was in.  She knew that her daughter, Alexa, would have plenty to say about the company they were in.  She didn't despise Sethor, but she did mind the fact that her mother seemed head-over-heels for her.

Ryen and Ashi were still wrestling with each other as they bounded along, each one trying to get the upper hand.  "Geez, Ashi!  What have you been doing these past few... days?" Ryen asked panting.  "Er, sitting out in this desert and fighting." She said, laughing.

{Tali: 129||Ryen: 80 -- Level-up||Ashi: 53||Alexa: 45 -- Level up}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/06/2007 8:41 PM

ImageImageImage

Sethor continued to nuzzle Tali?±a, smiling at his new lifemate with open glee, euphoric at the fact that she'd agreed to spend her life with him, and have children with only him- well, when they both finished their lists, of course. Their trainers wouldn't cancel breedings with their prize Lucains.

Yojimbo watched Ashi and Ryen wrestling, slightly jealous and feeling a bit dejected after his crushing defeat. Glancing over to his other side, he saw his mother tussling with Sarah, the two Kuhnas fighting furiously as Yojimbo watched in exasperation. Even his own mother could fight better than him...

[[Sarah: 108 || Sam: 127 || Yojimbo: 47 || Sethor: 149]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/07/2007 10:47 AM

Tali?±a smiled and nuzzled Sethor back, her own heart soaring with glee as she looked at her lifemate.  I get to spend all of my days with him now... She thought, but she knew that it was something she wanted.  She had never questioned, in her heart, if she wanted to be with Sethor.  She knew that she had wanted to be with him.

Ryen could only chuckle as he rolled away from Ashi's pounce.  "Well, if Tali isn't, like, the luckiest Lucain in the whole world right now... just like when I got home from my breeding with Specter, I felt like the luckiest Kuhna in the world." He said, smiling at the two.

Ashi laughed.  "I heard their trainers call the necklace and anklet something in relation to wedding rings--I think I agree with them.  I mean, look at them!  They're so happy together!" She said, smiling before she walked over to Yojimbo.  "Hey, don't feel bad about the whole fighting thing.  I wasn't too stellar in my first fights either." She said, a smile playing onto her face.

Alexa groaned.  "Mother, how are you going to tell Lennox and Aeragorn?  And Galen and Fleur?  Or do Galen and Fleur, being your first children, already know about Sethor?" She asked.  Tali?±a said, "Fleur and Galen have long since known about Sethor, and they have long since given their consent on us being lifemates." She said, smiling.  "To Tasera, it will be only natural.  After all, Sethor is her father." She said, smiling again.

{Tali: 130 -- Level up||Ryen: 81||Ashi: 54||Alexa: 46}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/07/2007 1:53 PM

Sethor laughed slightly. "I almost feel like we should be in a breeding room." he said playfully, smiling at Tali?±a. Reaching out a paw momentarily, he brushed the necklace around her neck- what Max insisted was an "engagement ring".

Yojimbo nodded, but blushed a little deeper and looked away from Ashi anyway, still embarrassed. Even if it was his first fight, it was a pretty pitiful way to lose... a stupid attack and an unlucky landing. At least his dream about a lifemate when he was unconscious had been pleasant... although, he'd never dreamed about a Trikuhna lifemate before...

Sam, hitting Sarah over the head, glanced over with Yojimbo. "...? Sarah, look at this!" she whispered, and the Arkuhna stopped and looked up at the Trickuhna and Flarend. "What?" she whispered. "Shh." Sam whispered back.

[[Sarah: 109 || Sam: 128 || Yojimbo: 48 || Sethor: 150]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/07/2007 4:45 PM

Tali?±a laughed, smiling.  "Yes, I agree..." She said, even though she was technically in one as they spoke... She shook her head, smiling.  "At least we can soon be together soon enough, yes?" She said, nuzzling him.  "Who knows, maybe I can talk my parents and my brother and sister in to coming to meet you sometime; even if I do make my parents feel old because I have twelve children..." She said, chuckling.  Ryen rolled his eyes.  "How can you do it, Tali?" he asked, and she replied, "It's called our pups don't take forever to grow, like the Kuhna kits seem to!" She smiled again as Ryen muttered something to the contrary.

Ashi was unconsciously blushing, her two tails darting around to and fro as she pawed at the dirt.  She felt like something was missing from her now; something that she couldn't explain.  Alexa just grumbled, mostly jealous of her mother, rather than lonely.

{Tali: 131||Ryen: 82||Ashi: 55 -- Level up||Alexa: 47}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/07/2007 5:02 PM

Sethor laughed. "That would be lovely, as long as your father doesn't decide he doesn't approve of me. Because I'm afraid I'm not going to give you up, no matter what he thinks of me." he added, smiling. "Anyway, it won't be long before we're grandmother and grandfather..." he rubbed his temples at the thought. He certainly didn't feel old. Oh well. "How many siblings do you have, anyway? I don't think I've ever met any of them..."

Yojimbo glanced at Ashi and blushed harder, shuffling his feet and staring up at the sky and down at the dirt by turns, occasionally looking at Ashi and blushing, but generally standing in awkward silence.

"It's like their pheromones are making out..." said Sam gleefully. Sarah stared at her in disbelief. "Um... that's not how pheromones work, Sam..." said Sarah, blinking. "Yeah, yeah, I know." muttered Sam. "Don't ruin my fun."

[[Sarah: 110 || Sam: 129 || Yojimbo: 49 || Sethor: 151]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/07/2007 5:44 PM

Tali?±a chuckled.  "I've no idea what my father would say, but I can tell you word for word what my mother'll say: 'Hurt her and I bite you, kay?'" She pondered the next thing he said.  "Oh, my word... Grandparents?" She said, rubbing her temples as well.  "My goodness... At any rate, I have a brother and a sister; Takuma and Brandy.  Both of them have their own children now, too..." She said, chuckling.

Ryen looked over at Ashi and Yojimbo and chuckled.  "Now this is interesting." He said, smiling.  Ashi sent him a sidelong glance, pounced at him, and then walked back over to Yojimbo.  "Don't mind him." She said, chuckling nervously.  Alexa growled, moving to stand up and leave, but piercing glances from Tali and Ryen forced her to sit back down.

{Tali: 132||Ryen: 83||Ashi: 56||Alexa: 48}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/08/2007 12:14 PM

"Well, I certainly don't plan to ever hurt you. Or let anyone else hurt you, for that matter. So your mother's jaw may get out of practice." Sethor said, smiling and nuzzling Tali?±a. "Well, I'd like to meet your siblings sometime." he  added.

Yojimbo nodded, blushing and glancing at Ryen, wondering what he had meant. Why was he suddenly feeling all weird around Ashi now? It wasn't even feeling uncomfortable any more, like he had earlier. It was just... weird. He glanced up at Ashi quietly.

Sarah smiled slightly. "Aww..." she whispered. "He's so cute. Where on earth did he get that from...?" Sam scowled. "Not from his father, that's for sure..." she grumbled. Sarah looked at her. "Um... no offense Sam, but he didn't get it from you either..." Sam glared at her.

[[Sarah: 111 || Sam: 130 || Yojimbo: 50 || Sethor: 152]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/08/2007 2:15 PM

Tali?±a chuckled.  "Actually, my mother's jaw has been out of practice for some time now.  Another Lucain that lives with her kinda helped to break her of that habit." She said, nuzzling Sethor back.  "Actually, the last time I saw any of my siblings was... right before all of us went to our different homes.  I was a gift to Fire from my mother's trainer." She said, remembering how Fire had squealed when she had arrived.

Ryen smiled as Ashi looked back at Yojimbo, and then cast a glance to Ryen.  He shrugged, as if to say, You are on your own here.  She felt herself blush, and she also felt... something when she was around Yojimbo.

Alexa muttered in agreement, "It's just sentiment.  They might get over it, or they might not." She was clearly not interested in the happenings with either her mother or the Trikuhna.

{Tali: 132||Ryen: 83||Ashi: 57||Alexa: 49}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/08/2007 4:06 PM

"What Lucain is this that's prevented her from biting people?" asked Sethor rasing a brow in amusement and laughing slightly. "So it's been a while since you've met your siblings, hm? Maybe you should meet them before I do..." he suggested, not wanting to potentially mess up any family relationships.

Yojimbo coughed and pawed at the dust. "Um... so..." he said, feebly trying to break the tension or whatever it was, and failing, lapsing back into embarrassed silence. "Do you... um... want to spar again, or something?" he asked timidly.

Sam snickered. " 'Spar'. Right, sure, dear." Sarah blushed and shushed Sam quickly, hoping that Yojimbo hadn't overheard.

[[Sarah: 112 || Sam: 131 || Yojimbo: 51 || Sethor: 153]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/08/2007 5:32 PM

Tali?±a chuckled.  "I'm sure I could arrange that.  I'm sure I could... Oh, and the other Lucain's name is... I believe it's Tokini.  Yes, Ryen said something about running into her in Aldrect right after I left for Jawan." Tali?±a said, chuckling.

"Yeah, her name's Tokini." Ryen said, looking back over at Yojimbo and Ashi.  Ashi cleared her throat, then nodded.  "Yes, I believe we should spar again.  You go first." She said, blushing under her black fur.

Alexa rolled her eyes and said, "I wish someone would come out and spar me... whether another Lucain or a Kuhna; I don't care." She said.

{Tali: 134 -- Posted 132 twice||Ryen: 84||Ashi: 58||Alexa: 50 -- Level-up}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/08/2007 5:41 PM

"Ah, I see." Sethor replied, wondering momentarily how this Tokini person had managed to stop someone from biting people. In his experience, it was hard to break people of the habit. Well, he'd just have to meet her too. So many people to meet now... Maybe he should throw a family reunion...

Sarah perked up at Alexa's comment and padded over to the Lucain. "Um... hello." she said timidly. "Um.. do you want to spar?" she asked. Sam, meanwhile, was busy spying on her son.

Yojimbo nodded and took a few steps back, hesitant to actually attack, even if it was him who had suggested the idea of sparring. Taking a deep breath, he ran right at Ashi, not bothering to kick up dust- it wouldn't help this time, she already knew the tactic- and swiping at her with a paw fiercely.

[[Sarah: 113 || Sam: 132 || Yojimbo: 52 || Sethor: 154]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/09/2007 1:00 PM

Tali?±a smiled again, nuzzling Sethor.  "I'll try to arrange a meeting with them as soon as I can.  I'm sure they'd love to meet you.  After all, while they won't admit it, my parents consider themselves lifemates to each other... Kind of like I considered you my lifemate before you ever asked.  And now... Now I am the happiest Lucain on the face of Evelon." She said, grinning.

Alexa turned to Sarah.  "Sure, I'll spar you." She said, standing up.  "You may take the first move." She said as Ryen continued to keep an eye on both Ashilata and Tali?±a.

Ashilata yelped in shock as Yojimbo swiped at her, trying to dive out of the way but still getting hit by his paw.  Face alight with determination, Ashi moved to strike at Yojimbo's chest.

{Tali: 135 -- Level up||Ryen: 85 -- Level up||Ashi: 59||Alexa: 51}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/09/2007 1:31 PM

Sethor laughed, laying his head on hers and smiling. "No you're not." he said softly. "I am." letting out a short barking laugh, he glanced at the ringed marking on her third tail. It was as hypnotising now as it had been during their first breeding, and Sethor knew he could just sit here all day and stare perfectly happily. Maybe he would.

"Erm..." Sarah mumbled, not sure how to start an attack on Alexa, who was no doubt better versed in fighting than Sam, who just attacked wildly, leaving herself almost totally open.

Yojimbo leaped back, flipping so that his tails came up and swiped through the area where he had been. Hopefully, he'd catch her paw coming down at him with the blazing tails. Or maybe not.

Sam sighed in exasperation. Yojimbo had inherited far too much from his father- like the ability to isolate his emotions to concentrate on a fight. Watching the Flarend fight was informative, but not as entertaining as him dealing with his latent emotions for the Trikuhna.

[[Sarah: 114 || Sam: 133 || Yojimbo: 53 || Sethor: 155]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/09/2007 1:41 PM

Tali?±a smiled as she saw his gaze slowly wander to the marking on her third tail.  "It's still as interesting as in our first breeding to you, isn't it?" She asked, chuckling.  Alexa turned to the Arkuhna and asked, "Would you rather I take the first move?" She asked, her wingblades rustling in the evening wind that cooled the place down.

Ashi cursed under her breath, drawing her paw back so as not to burn herself.  She leapt at Yojimbo, hoping to pin him this time instead of her being pinned.  Ryen shook his head; this fight was rather interesting to watch; seeing as he was more used to the "leap in and attack with everything you've got until you both have to stop"-kind of style.  But since he wasn't fighting in the war, what good did it do?

{Tali: 136||Ryen: 86||Ashi: 60 -- Level up||Alexa: 52}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next