With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Are you an Imperial or Purine?

Poll ended at 11/26/2007 2:59 PM

Purine
67%
Imperial
33%

Total votes : 9

War training (Purine supporters and their Purine Pets only)

Postby Roxianna » 10/07/2007 2:55 PM

Purine Albie

Bri

Purine Rexxel

Natilly

So...thirsty...can't...breathe...must...lie...down...

What was the piont of this?  Yeah, it was common knowlage that eveyone hated the Imperials, but war training?  As if a war was coming.  Phewy to that!  And why did Natilly ( Pronounced Natalie) keep pushing her so hard?  This sucked.  This sucked Major.

OMG, Bri's such a wimp.  It's a good thing I brought her out here to train.  If I hadn't, she'd have died in like, three seconds.
These were cruel thoughts for the Purine Rexxel to be thinking, but they were true all the same.  This really was for Bri's best intrest.

They were out in the Wilt'no Desert, near the in land, so it wasn't anywhere near as hot as it could be.  Natilly had lived in the dessert all of her life.  Her parents had been run-aways, criminals.  They had murdered a man.  It was actually a really sad story.  The man had been trying to kill them first.  Natilly didn't know all of the details.  Her parents always refused to talk about it.  And so she had lived here all of her life, strong and immune to the over powering heat.  Bri, however, was a different story.

Bri was a goody-two-shoes.  Her parents had "raised her well".  She had lived in the city her whole life, and never broken the rules once.  This was her first time.  She had been forbidden to leave, but Natilly's promises of stregth were too much to pass by.  And so she went.  And now she regreted it.  But hey, what could she do about it now?

And so, when Bri finally forced Natilly to stop for a rest, Bri hesitently turned to Natilly.  "I wantta go home." she muttered quietly.

The Rexxel turned to her and smiled a broad grin.  "You do?  Awww, that's to bad.  Because you can't.  Not until you're strong enoug.  You'll be killed in the war if you're not."  Natilly wasn't afraid that Bri would run away.  She'd be lost in an instance.
Its 2:45, the baby takes his first breath
The mother never knew he only had a few left.
And the father gets a call in the middle of the night.
His breathe gets short and his chest gets tight.

But he’s sixteen and he’s driving too fast
Takes a turn to the left, it would be his last.
Nobody knows what happens if he turns to the right
Nobody in the car would have died that night.

But he’s thirty-two and invincible
The cancer that he had, it was visceral.
He never saw it coming, though he had his whole life.
Sick in the morning and he died in the night.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 88
Donate
Location: How do you say 'under your bed' in a way that's not creepy...

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/07/2007 5:15 PM

ImageImage
ImageImage
Purin--Raintail--Iri--Cal

Four purines walked along the desert sands, ready to train. They heard about Purines training up here, they were about to find out if it was true or if the Imperials were planning a sneak attack. They soon noticed two Purines talking. "Hey," the Purine Cavallion, Cal, called. He trotted up to them smiling. "We heard we could train here." a male Pure Albie called, coming up next to Cal. A Purine fenling followed him, and a Purine Magistrey flew above them. He dropped down, landing gracefully in front of them, giving Cal a look. "Oh, right." Cal said, "Lemme introduce you to us." he said.
"I'm Cal," he said happily, and then went on to point out the others. "and this is Iri," he whinnied, pointing to the Albie with his snout, "and Raintail," he pointed out the Fenling, "And Purin. He doesn't talk much. Actually, he doesn't talk at all. It's quite a sad story." he said. He trotted around, taking in the sand. "It's...warm." he declared, most obviously. Purin nodded. Raintail got up and pranced about, waving her tails. "And the sand is nice and warm..." she sighed, and dug her paws into the sand. Iri noticed the other Purine Albie and walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Iri." he said.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Roxianna » 10/07/2007 7:10 PM

Natilly stared at the visitor for a moment, slightly surprised.  "This is...unexpected" she said to them.  "But we always need more troops."  Maybe some company will get Bri here to work harder. she added in her thoughts.

Bri sat up, searching the faces of the new comers.  "Um...I'm Bri, and this is Natilly.  We're training.  Actually, I'm training, and Natilly's 'instructing' but...you get the point.  If you want to join, you can feel free to do so."
"But just a warning," Natilly added in, her voice grim, "once you join, you can't quit 'til I say you're string enough.  It will be hard, and you will be pushed to your limits.  If you think you can handle that, then you may come along.  But I don't think you can handle it."  Natilly grinned.  She knew they'd join her now, and the war was coming.  She really was a kind hearted Rexxel; she just showed it in...unique...ways.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 10/09/2007 8:34 PM

Nattily paced, thinking of how to begin the training.  'If I were to...' her thought carried off, and a mischevious smile spred across her face.  "Bri!  Front and center!" she called, purposly picking on her Purine Albie friend.

"Oh no..." Bri mummered under her breathe.  Nattily had an idea, and it wasn't a very pleasent one, from the way she was smirking.  "Yeah, Nattily?" she asked cautiously, stepping forward.

Nattily smiled and paced casually.  "For training, you are going on an expidition.  Your job is to find some water.  It shouldn't be too hard, if you walk in the right dirrection.  The ocean isn't far off."  Again, Nattily knew they were just barely into the dessert.  It would take her maybe an hour to get there.  If she went the right way.

Bri blinked in surprise.  "Water?" she asked.  "We've got alol of the water we need, in our packs."

Nattily swinted her eyes. "Really?"  She had wanted ot keep the water as a back up, in case Bri failed, but now she had gone and ruined her inspiration.  Sighing, Nattily went over to the packs.

"What are you doing?"

Nattily smiled as she removed the water, unscrewed the cap, and spilled it out onto the ground.  "No!!!" Bri cried as she dived after it, but it was too late.  It was gone.

"Now, Bri is going to get water.  You will use these" she tosed the empty bottles at Bri's feet, "to get water.  We can purify it when you get back.  I want only Bri and 1 other to take this trip? Who's going?"

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/11/2007 6:07 PM

Iri stepped forward. "I will." he said. He had developed a little crush on Bri, and this was his chance to get to know her. He trotted towards her, ready for the expedition. Purin perched ready at attention. Raintail danced about, and Cal worked his hooves impaitiently.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 10/13/2007 9:53 PM

[center] Pearl---Raindrop
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 10/13/2007 10:04 PM

A taigra and a rexxel walked forward, looking for other purine creatures. Then the taigra noticed the group talking in the distance. "Hey!" she called. "You guys fighting for the war?"
The rexxel rolled her eyes. "Raindrop, honsetly. Of course they are in the war." she sighed.
"Hey how did you join? We want to join the purine side, if that's possible." she asked the group when the two caught up. "Oh I'm sorry, I guess you need to know who we are before you answer. I'm Pearl and this is Raindrop." the rexxel said.
<center>A winged girl with fox-like features walks past, singing softly...
"Flowing in a river of time...
The world goes by before my eyes...
Sadness creeps into my heart...
And so shall it be until my life is at an end..."
Behind her is a Purity, walking calmly, and listening to the song sadly.
<center>Image<br>Forestgem (Gem)</br>
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Whitebat13 » 10/16/2007 12:37 PM

Whistler

Creem

Autuum

Whistler looked up at the sky.
he and his friends where training for the war for hours now, and slowly they got tired. Creem soared up high in the air, trying to improve his attack moves.
"okay..." said Whistler, looking at Autuum "try again"
Autuum looked at him angrily. how the hell should she, a Rexxel
take out a Serraptor? 'but in the war' she thought 'theres no matter of size either' she tried to kontcentrate,and jumped. before she could even know whats happening, she laid flat on her back, with an huge talon of Whistler on her throat. Autuum growled angrily.
"hey!". in this moment Creem shouted. ""wthere are others"ha..?" Whistler looked up again. Autuum saw her chance and jumped at his face,clutched her paws arround his head and simply did not let go anymore.  Whistler stumbeled and went to the ground. Now Autuum
got of his head and grinned. "okay...that wasnt bad" laughed the Serraptor as he got to his feet again. "where are the others?" he asked the  Magistrey. "over there" answered Creem. "lets take a walk to them" said
Whistler calmly, and he and his group aproached the others

Ooc: I hope this is okay...my english is not that good :(
Whitebat13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

Postby jojocoolo » 10/16/2007 8:01 PM

Pearl stared. Raindrop stared. They just realized they could not make this war. It was too hard, and they were weak. "I don't..." Raindrop started, but she was cut off by Pearl. "NO. Your poor sister is worried about you, and that's one less person, since you are not fighting. Plus, I'm not a figter, unless someone totally offends me, and I'm talking messes up my fur, insults me, or if I need to defend myself. So I am OUT."  Pearl said confidently.
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 10/16/2007 8:07 PM

Raindrop growled. "Hey, my sister isn't an excuse, and you are a big baby. I'm going. That is that!" She yelled. Pearl pretended to swipe at Raindrop, and Raindrop flinched and recoiled. "See? You are too weak to fight Raindrop. NO. You are not going, and no one at home is dumb enough or strong enough to go with you." Pearl said angrily. "Now quit it and come." she turned and started to walk away.
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 10/16/2007 8:13 PM

The rexxel stopped. She realized that Raindrop wasn't following her. "Raindrop, you stubborn Taigra. COME!" she snapped, but Raindrop stood her ground. "I'm NOT going!" she yelled. "I'm staying right here to train."
Pearl snarled and lept at the startled taigra. Raindrop could do nothing but watch the angry rexxel attack her. Then the next thing she knew, she was pinned to the ground. "You ARE comming!" snarled Pearl. Raindrop stared.
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 10/16/2007 8:25 PM

Comming to her senses, she spoke to Pearl. "Ok, ok...I'm comming." she said. Pearl relaxed. Taking that to her advantage, Raindrop kicked Pearl off of her and lept to her paws. "Bring it!" She yelled, and so the rexxel did. The fighting went on for half an hour, then ceased, leaving both of them out of breath and hot in the desert sun. Raindrop had claw marks all over her face and body, and Pearl's bell ribbons were torn, and she was limping. It seemed Raindrop had taken the most damage. "I'm sorry I attacked you." Pearl said. "Now will you come?" she asked. Raindrop sighed, she knew she was too weak. "Ok." she said and the two walked (and/or limped) away from the desert.
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Roxianna » 10/16/2007 8:52 PM

-.- Hmm...  More trainies.  YAY!!!!!!

Bri nodded, and together her and Iri headed off to get water.  "Do you know which way to go?" she asked, unsure of  the dirrection of the water.  It was hot out, and if they got lost, Bri knew they were screwed.

Natilly looked around, noticing for the first time that more peolpe were headed their way.  'This could be fun...' she thought myschiviously.  The more the merrier.  "Hey, are you guys out here to train?" she asked Autuum, Cream and Whistler.  "If you are, you could train under me.  I've been fighting all of my life."  Which was true.  Just... not in the way they might think.  She perfered to fight orally, rather than phisically.  But, she was strong, and she was unmerciful.  They would be strong or they would give up.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 10/16/2007 9:20 PM

((Gah!!!! War time!!!!!  Training over!!!! You guts can continue, but I'm leaving the RP))

As Bri and Iri walked along, she noticed something.  Green!  They were headed the right way!  She knew where she was.  She could go home.  Whoa.  That hadn't hit her before.  She could go home now.  Without saying a word to Iri, she sprinted off, head home.  No more training!

(Bri has left this RP.)

Natilly looked aroung at her group.  This was...sad.  Very sad.  Disgusted, she walked away, no word of warning.  They were on there own now.

(Nattily has left this R.P.)

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Whitebat13 » 10/17/2007 1:50 PM

(sorry, but I'm leaving too)
the three craetures looked up. they noticed that the war was near and made theyr way back to the barracks (sorry for short post)
Whitebat13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

Next