With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: If You Can't Stand The Heat...(Open)

Postby Feint » 03/19/2009 11:32 PM

Kujiho lifted his head from the mangled rabbit and looked in Chekky's direction. His only intent was to find the source of the hissing sound, and he was unaware of the penetrating gaze he'd thrown. After a few seconds he dropped his head down to eat, if it could even be called eating. He crushed bones with his pointed molars instead of eating off and around them, causing an indescribable and unpleasant mess, and that was probably the cleanest thing he did. At least he ate what he dropped.

Kujiho cleaned his toes with his wet black tongue, the only thing left from a grooming session as an attempt to clean up his exciting meal. He curled his tongue around his last toe and finally noticed displeasure. Maybe even anger. Chekky and Slasher both smelled strongly of it. Kujiho scented the air in their direction, wondering how he could've missed such a thing. He curled a black tongue around his nose, and shook strands of red mane from his eyes. "What?" he asked them too bluntly.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Previous