With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

Re: "S" For...Anubis Stuck? (Open)

Postby J'Tal » 03/09/2009 11:41 PM

Camping at the rock was... interesting. Virus stayed at the opposite side of the rock away from Groudar, Anubis tried talking to Lucario about the deity, and Emo just Whined. J'Tal sat in a spot and watched.

The next morning, J'Tal wakes everyone before sunrise. "We need to start heading." When everyone starts to complain, J'Tal explains; "We are in the desert. When the sun comes up, the temperature will rise exponentially. This is the safest time to travel."

8-8-8
You see things that are and ask "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
(click on an image to level them)
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65
Donate

Postby Lucario » 03/10/2009 1:33 AM

(um, what...its all out of the sudden? hhmm. it seems you wake up people too early..haha..my pets dont do that. they wake up..like, 6 am??? something like that....)

"uurrrggggg...morning alredy?" said Doomie..as she slowly woke up.
"why too early?...uumm....dark? why its dark?" said Vaoreon, as she woke up, got out and saw like,
clouds in the sky, dark-like clouds. "its going to be preety hot, but not for too long....what???"
she saw that Lucario wasnt there anymore. "ZOMG...that Lucario always do that...stay about half hour,
being avove a pilar...rock, whatever, gazing at something?.... "LUCARIO??? GROUDAR???
WFT?? ZOMG they arent here??!?!?" said Doomie, alarming Anubis...

"ANUBIS!!! LUCARIO AND GROUDAR ARE GONE!..maybe they went...there??" said Doomie, pointing at an
oasis-like place in the middle if the desert, with a pillar-like with acient paintings....Odd....
Koneko

Velix - Unknown - Female - ???
Adventures: 1
Level: 3
Loyalty: 0/40

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/10/2009 10:59 PM

"Lets head to the trees together, that way we don't become any more separated." J'Tal states. As he makes sure everyone is up and moving, Anubis approaches him.

"You should not be upset with Lucario. Groudar should protect her." Anubis says this soothingly.

"That is not the issue. We are in the desert. Lucario said that they don't know or understand the area. This is a quick way to die." With that he walks off to lead everyone to the suspicious oasis.

Emo started crying, when asked why, she made squeaky noises that sounded uncannily like Lucario. She then burst into tears again.

Virus looked at everyone's distress, and shrugged. He would follow J'Tal, but at least the big one was gone.

9-9-9

Sorry if I sounded harsh. I have trained in deserts. People die by walking off without telling anyone.
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 03/16/2009 2:51 PM

a sudden Roar was heared. "RROOOOAAAARRRR!!! LUCARIO IS GONE!!"shouted Groudar, running back to
the camp. "what the....OH OMG SHE´S GONE!!!" Said Doomie as she nudged Vaporeon.

then, a earthquake suddently passed. everything became deep silence.
Koneko

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/16/2009 3:46 PM

"Alright," J'Tal says, as he takes charge. "Where did you last see her?" he asks Groudar. "Anubis, I need you to direct Ankh to go look for her. Maybe get a birds eye view."

At J'Tal's request, Anubis send his scarab Ankh into the sky.

"Virus, how many minions have you made?"

Virus responds by clicking several times in rapid succession. The result is immediately apparent as 7 miniature mechanical scorpions crawl out of crevices.

"I need you to send them out to look for Lucario." J'Tal orders Virus.

As J'Tal is issuing the orders, Emo floats upward by herself to look around. As she floats up, she sniffles to herself thinking it is her fault that Lucario is gone.

10-10-10
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 03/28/2009 8:50 PM

Virus meanie´s suddently dissapeared. Anubis´s scarab suddently dissapeared....

GGWWAAAOOOOHHH!!!! RROOOAAARRRR!!!

a Lucario-formed creature apeared near anubis....

it Said:"(smells Anubis)...GGGRRRR...GGGRR....PREY!!!" She shouted as she got nearer and nearer...
"Wha-what???..lu..luc...LUCARIO???"Said groudar as she took a step back...
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/31/2009 10:56 PM

When the apparition appears, Anubis realizes that is an illusion. When it defines him as prey, he releases his frenzy onto the creature. Using spectral strike to assault the illusion, Anubis bites the apparition.

Virus is at a loss as to when his minions disappear. As he sees Anubis attack the illusion, he rallies and stings with his tail.

J'Tal pulls the sword from his back, holding it out infront of himself in a defensive manner. With the Nyss Claymore drawn, J'Tal reaches into his greatcoat and draws his Magelock pistol. With the pistol aimed at the illusion, he gives a loud command; "Stop! What are you, and what do you want?"

Emo sulks and hides behind J'Tal's back. She claims it is to watch his back, but you can never tell with her.

11-11-11
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 04/01/2009 12:53 AM

The poor creature moaned as she took a step back. ¨J TAL, NOOO!!! ITS ME!!" She shouted.
¨no! its lucario!¨ Groudon shouted, as she saw the ruby she always holded in her neck.
¨J tal, its me, lucario. dont you renember me?.....i got.....CURSED!?!?!¨ Lucario said.....
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 04/14/2009 2:37 PM

"Eveyone, STOP!" J'Tal yells.

Anubis's jaws snap inches from Lucario's face. Virus's tail is not that easy to divert so he slams the head of his tail into the dirt.

"What happened?" J'Tal asks the apparition. As he asks this, Emo peaks from behind his shoulder.

12-12-12
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 04/14/2009 2:58 PM

"The Curse of anubis got me. it its siad thatthe guardians of Anubis can get cursed by years.
Now, i cant control myself. i need everyone help me, to get everything back to peace.
Will you...?.." Said Lucario. as she took a step back, then she suddently fell. showing something.
Ankh also, got turned like me. we, are Darigan creatures. We..we anubis guards. We got cursed,
caught by  the region of its, Anubis. But now its getting late...we have to go back to tha camp now.
we will talk everythign about that, Anubis." Lucario said, as she took Anubis into the top of the rocks
where they camped. There, Lucario Took a conversation with Anubis.

"Im sorry anubis. it was my fault. but..i wont worry anymore. youre my best friend, one like no other.
I was starting to Doubt you a little, anubis. but, like i said, i wont worry.Now...i must tell you something
that, thus, is coming from deep from my heart." "Listen"..Said Lucario. she wanted to say somethign
that she wanted to say right from the beggining...
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 04/16/2009 12:53 AM

"Ok, take a deep breath." J'Tal says calmingly, after he had put his weapons away. "Start from the beginning."

Anubis is paying rapt attention to the words of Lucario. Emo had wondered over to listen closely as well. The only on that didn't seem to be paying that much attention was Virus. Virus was searching the sands for his minions. He didn't have much luck. Virus was also staying away from Groudar for obvious reasons.

J'Tal is ignoring Virus, but is paying attention to the surroundings as he listens to Lucario. "Tell us what the curse does." He tells her.

13-13-13
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 04/16/2009 1:22 AM

(But You were not with Me And Anubis, i said. you were with Doomie and Vaporeon, Emo And Groudon,
isnt it? ill continue, but note that.)

Lucario, suddently fell something. she almost coudnt move. "Deep breaths" she started to say this to Anubis slowly. It was something she fell from her heart.

"I...I...I...I LOVE YOU." She slowly said. she did not say anything except that.
She did not moved. She cryed.
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous