With temperatures rising over 143°C (289.40°F) in most areas, the only relief is during the nights when it is much cooler. All travelers are advised to keep to the local towns on the desert's outskirts and avoid traveling too far from civilization. (+3 Endurance, +2 Defense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Wilt'no Desert

An attempt to be ready for war.

Postby Redd » 10/15/2007 2:35 AM

Ragnar??k
Fyte
Avir

Ragnar??k swung his claws at a few boulders, they smashed open, showering the duelling Fyte and Avir with rock splinters. "Rag! Go over there if you want to do that!" Fyte yelled, the heat of the day making her angry. Ragnar??k beat his enormous wings and flew over to a couple of rocks. He beat his wings powerfully, flattening all that was in front of him.

Fyte: 22
Avir: 20
Ragnarok: 1
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Redd » 10/15/2007 2:40 AM

Avir swooped at Fyte, coming down fast. Fyte jumped into the air and landed on Avirs back. Avir spiraled through the air, trying to shake Fyte off. Fyte lost her grip and fell, crashing into the hard sand. Avir landed and helped her up.  

Ragnar??k  turned to Fyte and Avir and let loose a large blast of flame. Avir took flight and beat his wings powerfully, starving the flames of all oxygen.
Ragnar??k swung his spiked tail and Fyte who threw some foxfire at it. Ragnar??k roared in anger, he was being bested by his pen mates!

Fyte: 23
Avir: 21
Ragnar??k: 2
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/15/2007 4:53 PM

The sun was hot, but the coolant pulsing through the veiny tubes in Fluffy's body kept its internal tempurature regulated. It had not yet abandoned the training mission that Master had sent it on. It noticed the group that had assembled in training. Or perhaps in battle. Without further invesitgation, it would be impossible to determine if the group was in training or engaged.

In its almost absentminded way, Fluffy wandered towards the group and introduced itself with its usual flare and aplomb.

"THANK YOU FOR HELPING US I DON'T BELIEVE WE GOT YOUR NAME MY NAME IS FLUFFY AS I WAS SAYING MY NAME IS FLUFFY." It flattened itself against the ground, imitating what it did not know to be a threating posture. However, without fur to raise, ears to flattern, or teeth to bear, the gesture was unreadable.

"UMM HELLO CAN THIS DAY GET ANY CRAZIER?"

((Pulling Fluffy out; he has 5 posts in here elsewhere.))

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Redd » 10/18/2007 4:31 AM

Rok swung his tail angrily at the two. Fyte and Avir jumped out of the way. He breathed fire again. And they both dodged it, again. Avir jumped into the air and swooped at Rok's head. The dragon angrily snapped at Avir. Avir pulled out of the dive just in time.
Fyte sighed and started setting rocks alight.

Fyte: 24
Avir: 22
Ragnar??k: 3

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 10/18/2007 4:37 AM

Fyte looked over at Rok and Avir. The two were now engaged in an arial battle. They both dived at each other, Rok blowing fire and Avir sending powerful gusts of wind with each wing beat.
Fyte waited patiently for one of the two to fall from the sky

Fyte: 25
Avir: 23
Ragnar??k: 4

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 10/18/2007 4:45 AM

Within that short time of combat Rok and Avir began to tire. Avir landed back down into the sand, his wings lightly singed. Rok landed next to him, covered in scratches. Fyte looked at them both and shook her head. " I guess we must be off, we need to sign up for the war and protect our home." she said, passionately. Avir looked at her. "Y'know I nearly fell over my feathers when Krypto said yous was joining up." He squawked. Fyte cuffed him lightly over the head. The three of them went home to get ready for war.

[CLOSED]

Fyte: 26
Avir: 24
Ragnar??k: 5

Stare in the darkness