Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Second Confession [P; L, S]

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/12/2017 4:11 AM

Young-soo's world was suddenly moving again, his hand hot in Chan-ho's as they climbed stairs to their room. The hotel was quiet enough--thick walls, perhaps, Young-soo thought in the back of his mind--which made his breathing far too loud. Louder still, even, when the door to their room clicked shut behind him. It wasn't room sixty. His brain held onto that realization and realized Chan-ho had paid for something somewhat expensive just to get them into a room alone together and oh, oh he was stripping. Already. Young-soo felt the muscles in his throat tighten, his body stiffening slightly to attention as his fingertips brushed the door behind him.

After a moment, he stepped closer, eyes trailing down the skin exposing little by little, and then all at once. It wasn't as though he'd never seen Chan-ho shirtless, or even naked. They'd showered together many times. Somehow or another, this was different, and so different in fact that Young-soo wasn't sure where to look. In the end he settled on meeting the other's eyes, his own filled with a growing urgency and eagerness. "I-I can do it myself," he started to say, hands traveling up to the hem of his shirt, then thought better of it and beckoned Chan-ho closer. "B-but... c'mere," he mumbled.

'Intimidated' was not the right word for the situation. But the low tones in Chan-ho's voice made Young-soo shiver, made something delicious and terrible run up and down his spine. Like he'd done this before. Like he'd practiced. Young-soo felt a jealousy flit to the tips of his fingers, knowing he'd be able to run them over Chan-ho's body soon, soon, not too fast, not too eager or Chan-ho would laugh at him, would tease him, would deny him. But they were here, and the money had been paid, and Young-soo hated how he held onto that like insurance and not any sort of trust for the boy in front of him. "Take them off of me, then," he suddenly added, his voice a bit harder and more commanding than he meant for it to be. Adding on a 'please,' however, just seemed excessive.

Hello mystery, hello misery,
Hello -metry, how do you do?
Say atomic, say plutonium,
Sayonara, I'll see you around.
Hello genius, hello awkward, hello duty,
I hope you're doing just fine.

I can sing, I can dance, I can tear, and I can hear.
I can still be in part of this world, I guess.
I can kill, I can sleep, I can stay, and I can leave
From this full and empty world, oh, I miss you.

You're sunlight in my bones, when I'm all out of hope.

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food

Keystones: 75
Donate
Location: broke are feet with timid souls that only move an inch, no more

Postby crow » 11/12/2017 4:39 AM

Chan-ho only needed that much invitation to step into Young-soo's space again, sliding his hands up beneath Young-soo's jacket. But then an idea struck him, and his grip shifted, pulling Young-soo back toward the bed by his collar. Chan-ho pushed him down, not roughly but still firm, until Young-soo was sitting on the edge of the bed.

He knew this wasn't what Young-soo was expecting, but there was just something about seeing Young-soo hesitate, when he was normally so sure of himself, that made Chan-ho want to tease him more. The look Young-soo had given him after their first kiss had lit something in the pit of his gut, and now it flared to life again.

Chan-ho knelt. His fingers found their way to the buckle of Young-soo's belt. He let them rest there a minute, so Young-soo could catch up, could push him away if that was what he wanted. It wasn't like him, to give his partner so many outs, almost like he was waiting for them to refuse, but then he didn't usually sleep with someone who was so obviously new to this as Young-soo seemed to be.

I'm only honest when it rains.
If I time it right, the thunder breaks
When I open my mouth.
I want to love you but I don't know how.

Imp Docs | Breeders | Journal | Wishlist | Trades
crow
Ultimate Pet Veteran!
Ultimate Pet Veteran!

Keystones: 770
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/12/2017 4:53 PM

Young-soo's first instinct was to put up resistance to Chan-ho's manhandling him towards the bed, but his brain caught up just in time to let his feet move with the other boy. He found himself in Chan-ho's shadow, mere inches shorter in his sitting position but feeling small for a few moments. Unsure. But god, Chan-ho's eyes on him like this were all he'd wanted for, at this point, as long as he cared to remember (and before that was anger, and before that was indifference, so what was the point of remembering anyway).

He was about to say something, something to rile Chan-ho up more, to get this rolling before Young-soo could think about the consequences. But Chan-ho dropped to his knees before he could get out more than a breath. Oh, fuck. Young-soo's face lit up with heat as Chan-ho's hands grabbed at his belt, and he didn't realize how hard he'd been staring down at the other boy until Chan-ho paused. He swallowed, throat making an audible click of tension, before he let out a slow breath and brought his hands up to trail against, to cradle the edge of Chan-ho's jawline. There were things he wanted to ask for. Things he was too nervous to ask for. This was his friend. His friend, and yet he wanted nothing more than to pull Chan-ho's head and mouth and lips and fuck yes closer to the source of his heat.

But he felt himself frozen, in that regard, like his arms had no strength to do so. Instead he threaded his fingers into Chan-ho's hair, brushed over the shells of his ears, the back of his neck. Just feeling. "Go ahead. I'm good," he managed to mumble out, raising his hips ever so slightly to aid Chan-ho in getting the slacks down...

The ceiling fan's slow circle above the bed set a pace for Young-soo to focus on as he let his breathing settle, his expression one of slacked awe as he laid in the afterglow of what was probably one of the most intense orgasms of his life. He licked his lips to wet them (he'd forgotten how to breathe through his nose like a normal human being halfway into it and his throat was killing him for it), turning his attention from the lazy circles on the ceiling to the warmth and weight of Chan-ho's head on his forearm. Young-soo's hand had found its way to Chan-ho's side, brushing slow strokes over the ups and downs of the boy's ribcage, absent of thought and yet so very full of it. For the first time in a long time, Young-soo's mind felt blank, in the most pleasant way possible.

"Wow," he finally mumbled, in a moment of vulnerability. It was the first proper word he'd uttered since they'd began the act. One arm effectively pinned down, he abandoned the soft attention to Chan-ho's side to bring his free hand up to card through his own sweat-mussed hair, pushing it out of his eyes. He ventured a glance over at the boy beside him, his expression open and exhausted, but there was a warmth in his gaze that Chan-ho had likely never seen before. "Y-you good?"

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food

Donate

Postby crow » 11/13/2017 1:08 AM

For a while, Chan-ho was content to lie there, his head empty with the buzz of pleasure running through his veins. It felt good to just let himself drift, the warmth of someone else's body next to him, legs tangled under the covers. Even the way his body ached was satisfying, in its own way. Wrapped up in the moment, he smiled, making a small contented noise as a hand stroked down his side, his eyes fluttering closed as he savored the touch.

And then he opened them, to the sound of Young-soo's voice, to find Young-soo staring at him. To see the expression on Young-soo's face, full of tender infatuation. Chan-ho had never seen him quite so soft as he was in that moment. It felt, somehow, even more intimate than what they had just done.

Chan-ho felt the weight of that gaze all at once, and the smile disappeared from his face. His throat closed up with the beginnings of something--- "Yeah," he said, smiling again, but this time it was from reflex. It was already the same smile that Chan-ho gave to everyone, the habitual movements of being himself. "Yeah, I'm fine. You were... You were great." It was true, sort of. Young-soo wasn't the worst partner he'd had, and much better than Chan-ho had thought he would be, given how inexperienced he'd seemed this whole time.

But now that his head was no longer clouded by the heady afterglow, he remembered too how gentle Young-soo's hands had been, how soft his touch was, as if Chan-ho had been something Young-soo thought he might break. Chan-ho remembered his own impatience, and how it felt like he was suffocating, little by little, even as his body gave into gratification.

He felt cold, suddenly, despite everything. "I..." Before he quite knew what he was doing, Chan-ho was disentangling himself from Young-soo, pulling away so he could stand and pick his clothes up off the floor. "I should go back," he heard himself say as he dressed himself. "We should both go back. I'll meet you back at the dorms, I have something I need to do..." It was a weak excuse. He knew it even as the words left his mouth. It wasn't like him, to lose his composure like this, but there was nothing he needed more than to get out of there, right now. "The key card's still here, so take your time," he said, half turning to smile at Young-soo one more time, but Chan-ho kept his gaze resolutely away from Young-soo's eyes.

And then he was out the door, out of the building, out. Out, out, out. The night air was cool on his skin, but not cool enough. He stumbled past an older man, apologizing distractedly when the man cursed at him in a voice slurred by drink.

He had to go back. Not to the love hotel, but to the dorms--- and yet he couldn't. He couldn't do anything but wander aimlessly, past the bars and clubs and corner stores with their lights still on. His reflection in a darkened storefront window caught his eye: a young man with messy red hair and disheveled clothes, another drunkard lost on the streets.

He laughed, pitching forward to press his forehead against the glass. "You really screwed up this time," he said quietly.

He felt like he was going to be sick.

When I open my mouth.

crow
Ultimate Pet Veteran!
Ultimate Pet Veteran!

Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/13/2017 1:39 AM

Young-soo's brows were knitting, face contorting with worry, before he could really register what was happening. He raised up on his elbows, then hands, sitting up properly and feeling far too exposed now that Chan-ho was pulling his clothes back on in a hurry. "Hey, hey, don't--" he cut off as Chan-ho mentioned needing to be somewhere, and he let himself sag slightly, glancing sideways at his own clothes on the floor.

"Right, yeah... the dorms. Yeah." Young-soo blinked back to reality, back to being an idol, back to work, back to life. He looked up at Chan-ho, watched his back arch as he pulled his pants back on, and felt a deep affection stir in his chest. He thought about grabbing a shower, but in his hazy brain, he realized he'd stop smelling like Chan-ho if that happened.

Maybe that was a good thing. Maybe there would be fewer questions.

Damn it. Young-soo felt his heart twinge slightly. Keeping relationships on the down-low wasn't uncommon--but this was something else entirely. In fact... was this a relationship? Young-soo opened his mouth as if to ask, but Chan-ho wasn't meeting his eyes, and seemed just about ready to walk out the door. It was a stupid question, anyway, wasn't it? It was too soon. Yeah. "I'll... see you," was the last thing he said to him, before the sound of the door shutting swallowed up his mumbled words.

Young-soo took his time, at first, but being in the love hotel room alone just set him deeply on edge. Familiar smells were already fading into the smell of cheap cigarettes (likely from a previous patron) and the strong-smelling cleaner in the bathroom. Young-soo made his exit quickly, thanking the woman at the desk awkwardly and flagging down a taxi to get back to the dorms.

When he arrived, Chan-ho wasn't there, and everyone else was getting ready for bed. Conversation was brief, blessedly, and after a moment of thought he sat down on the couch in the main room to wait up for Chan-ho. Surely he'd come soon. He left before Young-soo, after all... the boy slowly took out his phone and thought about calling him, but thought better of it. He didn't want to seem clingy. Or worse, needy. A bitter tug of his mouth, and he set the phone down. No, he'd just wait. He could wait.

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food

Donate

Postby crow » 11/13/2017 1:57 AM

For once, Chan-ho didn't know what he wanted. It wasn't a familiar feeling, and he found he didn't like it much. He knew that he needed a distraction--- anything--- but he discarded ideas as quickly as he came up with them, until he was sitting at one of the tiny tables inside a convenience store, nursing an instant coffee and staring out at the darkness outside.

The phone in his pocket buzzed for what felt like the hundredth time. With a sigh, he pulled it out. There were a dozen notifications. A few were just the usual nonsense from some of the games he'd downloaded. Two were from Hyun-jin, an hour and a half apart, asking when he'd be back. Seven were from TK, almost entirely in various types of emoji. Attached to the last message was a picture of one of TK's bunny dolls, the blue one, sitting alone at the table looking sad.

Hyung. Did you eat a rock?

He laughed despite himself, thought he felt tired immediately afterwards.

He had to go back. The thought had been nagging at the back of his mind for ages. He just... didn't know what he would do once he got there.

He hadn't expected anyone to still be up when he got back to the dorms. Well, aside from TK, but TK was always awake at night. After the first three or four times, Chan-ho had sort of resigned himself to doing the walk of shame under TK's owlish stare from one of the upper bunks in the bedroom.

What he hadn't expected was to have to face Young-soo again so soon. Which was ridiculous, considering they lived together, and considering... everything that just happened.

The photo, he realized now, had been TK's way of trying to warn him.

"Oh," he said, because it was probably impossible to pretend he hadn't noticed Young-soo now. "Hey. Fancy seeing you here."

When I open my mouth.

crow
Ultimate Pet Veteran!
Ultimate Pet Veteran!

Donate

Previous