Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Of Mechanics and Men [[Me & Kylo, M]]

Postby Kylo » 02/21/2018 8:54 PM

Sedimus watched his arch his hips up and resisted the urge to lick his lips. Fuck that was hot. He couldn't help but imagine those hips arching for an entirely different reason. Oh how he'd love to see those hips free of their clothe prison, preferably rising above silken sheets tangled up beneath them. Fuck that was a good mental image he'd have to stow away for later.

He read the name tag presented to him and smiled. Mack was a good name. He could imagine himself panting it into the smaller male's ear as he...he shook himself mentally from the thought and looked up into Mack's eyes.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mack."

Gods it wasn't fair how hot this guy was. And so small too, he could probably man handle him so easily. He'd probably have to pick him up just to kiss him. That idea sent a thrill through him. It wasn't often he found a man so much smaller than himself. He was admittedly tall, but even average size wasn't too much shorter than him. This guy was small and so lean. Fuck.

"The sandwich any good?"

(Sed-8)

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/21/2018 9:21 PM

Mack took a bite of the sandwich then nodded quickly, a smile on his lips as he chewed. He carefully wiped his free hand on his greasy jumpsuit pants, wrinking his nose at the stains.

He placed the sandwich to a side, standing and holding out his cleaner hand for Sed to shake.If he had a voice he would have told him it was nice to meet him, too. But alas, he was born with a silent cry.

Mack glanced around for a second, before holding up a finger, as if telling Sedimus to wait before he trotted back into his office. He returned shortly after with a chair and a broad grin, setting it down near his own with a grin and a flourish.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/21/2018 10:45 PM

Sedimus shook his hand firmly and smiled at Mack. "Such nice rough hands, fuck they'd feel so good...for fuck's sake Sedimus pull yourself together. Just because he's being nice doesn't mean he's interested in you like that. But that wink...fuck. You're pathetic. Get a grip on yourself and stop thinking about sex for twenty damned minutes."

He blinked as the man held up a finger and waited while he dashed off. Just what was he doing...? Oh a chair. He watched as it was set out next to him and he smiled.

"Thanks."

He sat down and turned to look at the man, and then looked down at his own sandwich realizing he had been too busy watching the mechanic to really be eating. He flushed slightly and took a bite out of his sandwich, chewing it slowly as he kept glancing up at him.

"Seriously, this is pathetic, you're so hard for him and you've barely spoke to him. You just can't keep your eyes off of him, can you? You're getting obsessive again, Sed, that's not good."

(Sed-9)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/21/2018 10:52 PM

He gave a silent laugh, a soft expulsion of air that hissed through his teeth as he smiled. He then moved to sit in his own seat, letting out a wordless groan as he stretched out his legs. He relaxed with a gentle sigh, grabbing the lemonade and offering it to Sedimus first.

He cocked an eyebrow, tilting his head at the unspoken offer. He didn't want to be a bad host after all.

Wait, when did he become a host? This was his customer.

He felt a shudder of uncertainty thunder through his chest like iron-shod hooves.

Now now, now is not the time to be anxious.

He took a soft breath, letting his heart calm for a moment before he decided that he was going to give this man his number. He didn't seem to mind that he couldn't speak, or that he was tiny by many standards. Even if he didn't want a date, it would be nice to have a friend.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/21/2018 11:27 PM

Little did the mechanic realize he wanted a lot more than to be 'just friends'. He wanted him stripped and in his bed yesterday already. When was the last time he had wanted someone this badly? Fuck it had to be a while now.

He looked up as the bottle was handed to him and took a slow sip, eyes locked with Mack the entire time as if to suggest something dirty. He was of course suggesting it. Like a 'this could very well be you I'm drinking from'.

"Shameless. Utterly shameless, Sed. You going to pretend to be giving oral to your sandwich next? Stop being such a slut."

He swallowed and handed the bottle back to Mack with a flirty grin.

"And yet you continue. Your assistant is right, you need your head checked."

"So...I was wondering, if you don't mind it, would you go on a date with me?" he asked a bit shyly.

It wasn't that he wasn't confident, okay that's a lie. He really wasn't that confident, and honestly it had been a long while since he actually dated someone and didn't just...take them back to his apartment for a one night stand. He really liked this mechanic and he was willing to work to get to him. And who knew maybe he'd actually be a good long term partner.

"Sed...don't get your hopes up again. Remember how most of your long terms ended? Yeah...not good."

(Sed-10)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/21/2018 11:37 PM

Mack inhaled his sandwich.

Not in the playful ate-it-fast term. But in the actual he-had-pieces-of-lettuce-in-the-wrong-tube term. He coughed up what he had inhaled, blinking as he swallowed again, tears in the corners of his eyes before he gave Sedimus a long look. He began signing with one hand, the other on his sandwich, a look of panic on his face.

After a few moments, he realised that this guy didn't know sign. God this had to be a joke. It had to be a prank. He was a tiny, greasy mechanic on a canvas chair and this guy was tall, handsome. God he had a car that Mack couldn't buy with a year worth of his wages.

This had to be a joke.

He couldn't even talk.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/21/2018 11:46 PM

At hearing him cough he panicked, abruptly moving to get out of his chair to help the man.

"Are you okay?" he asked in deep concern as his hands went towards his chest. "Just nod if you need help."

Suddenly he started signing with one hand and Sedimus looked at it helplessly. Fuck he needed to take sign classes the moment he got home. Mack slowly came to a stop with his signing and Sed looked up into his eyes with concern. Was he okay? Did he say something wrong? Fuck did he just ruin this? Fuck fuck fuck...

"If I upset you, I'm sorry, I just...fuck, I really like you. And I'd really like it if you gave me a chance. If I'm being too forward I can go, just...will you please consider it first?"

He admittedly was a bit scared now. He was really into Mack and if he rejected him it was going to sting. A lot.

(Sed-11)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/21/2018 11:59 PM

Mack shook his head quickly, grabbing a pen and pad and scribbling something down, his mind racing as he tore the paper away from the pad, shoving it with a trembling hand at Sed.

'I can't talk. You don't know me. Why are you interested? Is this a prank?'

Even as the disbelief rolled through him, rocked him to the very core, he found himself almost hoping it wasn't a prank. That it wasn't a joke.

He almost found himself hoping that someone was interested in him.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/22/2018 12:15 AM

Sed only grew more concerned as he watched Mack write with trembling hands. He took the paper when it was shoved at him and quickly scanned the words before looking up at Mack.

"Not talking isn't an issue to me, I can learn sign, and most people don't know each other when they first starting dating." He sucked in a nervous breath before continuing.

"Fuck man, I think you're gorgeous. And you're sassy and funny. I mean what's not to like about you? And a prank? Really? I'm not that kind of person. I really do want to date you. You're just...you're really handsome to me and I mean it. You sassed me and poked fun at me and it was...nice. It was really nice. I like you and I want to get to know you more."

He smiled softly and sincerely at Mack trying to let him know that he really did mean every word. He reached out as he looked at Mack silently asking permission to brush his hand with his own, he didn't want to startle him anymore than he already had.

(Sed-12)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/22/2018 12:52 AM

Mack flexed his fingers slowly. Taking in deep breaths to calm himself before writing something carefully and handing it to Sedimus.

'I'll be off work at six every day. Come back when you learn sign, and then we can talk about it more.'

Despite the polite refusal, the rebuttal, Mack still found himself giving a shy smile. If he came back. If he had learned sign. If they could talk without a pad of paper and a pen, Mack would consider it. Hell, he would probably enjoy it.

But he knew that right now, he needed a smoke. And so, he dug a hand into his overalls before retreiving a battered pack of cigarettes, slipping one between his own lips before offering the pack to Sed, asking him if he wanted one with risen eyebrows.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/22/2018 1:08 AM

Sed took the paper carefully, a little fearful of what he would find on it, but once he read what was written he sighed in relief and smiled. He could do that. He had learned other languages before so sign shouldn't be too hard. He smiled up at Mack and nodded.

"I can do that. Thank you for giving me a chance to meet with you again."

This was good, this was really good. This would give him time to think and to calm down. And the idea of getting a second chance to try to convince Mack to date him was better than flat out refusal.

He eyed the pack of offered cigarettes and nodded a no.

"No thank you, I don't smoke. I don't mind it, I just never cared for it for myself. But thanks for offering."

He couldn't stop grinning, he had a chance with him, a real possible chance. Fuck this was fantastic. He'd have to buy some courses and study, possibly find a study partner online, or find a night class he could go to after work. He was excited, more so than had been for a long while. This was going to happen, this was going to happen. Or well might happen. Don't get too excited.

(Sed-13)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/22/2018 1:14 AM

Mack felt a laugh bubble up in him. another exhale through the teeth as he lit his cigarette, taking a deep inhale and letting it out through his teeth before he sat back again.

It was strange. This was strange. This entire situation was weird. But he liked it. He swallowed for a moment, deciding to be daring.

Slowly, as if holding out a hand to a creature that may spook, he held his hand out to Sedimus. an offer for him to take, to entwine their fingers together. to see how they fit. To feel the warmth of eachother's palms.

Mack was worried he wouldn't take it.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/22/2018 1:23 AM

Sedimus looked down at Mack's hand, then back up at him, before reaching out to take it, long fingers curling around Mack's, the skin smooth and soft. Engineer's didn't really get out of offices much or do any physical labor.

He smiled a bit shyly his face turning a soft red. This was nice, unexpected but nice. He could feel Mack's calluses and rough finger tips and it sent a thrill through him again. Yeah he liked this a lot. It was definitely a different pace than he was used to, and he found he kind of liked that. It was new. He could get used to new.

He looked back up at Mack with a soft smile a soft blush still on his face. He couldn't remember the last time he just held hands with someone, especially before he had even had a date with them. He decided to keep his mouth shut and just enjoy this for however long Mack would let him.

(Sed-14)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/22/2018 1:32 AM

Mack found himself running his thumb along Sedimus' hand. A slow, gentle, intimate gesture. A gesture of soothing, and something that felt natural. He finished his cigarette, flicking it on the nearby concrete. After that, he scooped up the remainder of his sandwich and continued to eat it, though he still refused to let go of Sed's hand.

He had never had this before. He had never experienced a touching, tender gesture from another besides his mother. It was nice. It was something he could very easily get used to. He found himself smiling into his sandwich as he thought of it. He didn't want to get carried away, but all the same. Right at that moment, it was something he wouldn't trade for the world.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/22/2018 6:06 PM

Sedimus rubbed his thumb along Mack's hand back, smiling down at him. This was sweet and calming in a way. He picked up his own sandwich with his other hand and took a bite, eating quietly. He could get used to this, just soft gentle touches with no intention to go further. It was...cute. He almost felt like a little kid again holding his father's hand as they rode to school, his father's hand rough and slightly callused from his work. Calming and anchoring, bringing him back down from his wild thoughts and anxieties.

He mused over the feeling as he kept working on his sandwich, eyes occasionally flicking down to their grasped hands in a slight wonder. None of his previous partners had really ever held his hand. The women tended to grasp at his arm, holding onto him lightly, as if they wanted to steer him around with gentle pushes and pulls. The men...usually considered such things to be too emasculating and childish, simply walking next to him with shoulders brushing on occasion. The only time he really held hands with them was when he was either pinning them down in bed or they were pinning him. This had never bothered him before, but suddenly it felt...disappointing. Like he had been missing out and hadn't even realized it.

He raised his eyes back up to Mack's face and smiled softly, silently telling himself that Mack was worth chasing. His actions alone set him apart. Part of him wanted to lean forward and place a soft kiss to the man's cheek, but another part held him back not wanting to push his luck.

(Sed-15)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext