Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: .:The Hobo Corner:.

Postby FrostyRae » 10/15/2012 9:20 PM

Sitting near a corner with a dirtied cloak and torn clothing, the man looked about with a frown, though one wouldn't be able to tell because of the mask he wore, as it covered his entire face. The poor lad was completely drenched from the rain that had rolled through. Holding a sign with very beautiful cursive writing that was written in both French and English, it read:

Apologizes for the lateness of this pathetic escapade...but Raven, Miss MangaRaven....is in desperate need of this currency called key stones? Erik wishes he didn't have to do this, but Miss Raven is still like a child and desperately enjoys holidays, this Halloween one in particular.

For anyone who donates, Erik will create or perform a piece for them. Miss Raven also would like to note that she is willing to do art of other people if they feel it is required.

Sincerely,
Erik, The Opera Ghost

Lowering his head, one could should be able to tell that he was sad and this "hobo business" reminded him of the past. Beside him, you see a violin, some sheets of music paper, and a pencil to write with. Also contained in the case is the pitiful 12 key stones Raven already has before she sent Erik here.

{Any donations will be appreciated and as said by my wonderful Phantom of the Opera, I am definitely willing to do art for people as long as they don't mind the possibility of waiting awhile because I have school and grades are important to me. If you are interested, however, do PM me and we can discuss the details~
Sincerely,
Raven
}
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Previous