Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: A St. Valentine's Ball

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/12/2010 11:30 AM

(Umm, the people who were suppose to have the blind breakfast with my pets left.)

CC looked around again. What am I suppose to do? She thought in her mind. For once, she wished she was outside, rolling in the mud. CC looked around and slipped over to Kovu's table. "Hey."

Kovu looked at CC who was now across from him. "Hey. Listen, sorry about telling you about Mahogani and Dialla. But guess what, Dialla blew HIM off for some roller derby."

CC laughed. She could imagine Mahogani being blown off. "I'd better get back to my table." CC didn't leave.
||CC: {2.9}||Kovu: 2.7}
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Postby Boredum » 02/12/2010 12:54 PM

The rush through the doors. A man with the prettiest red eyes and rainbow streaked hair ran into the room. "Sorr' I'm late!" His voice was thick with an odd accent, though it blended well with his personality. The young man wore nothing fancy. If anything, it was the exact opposite. He wore ripped pants and a dark grey shirt. He wore 'hobo' gloves, also, and tall combat boots. He was clearly a rebel. Liea finally stopped, his red eyes full of surprise. "Oh, we had to dress up?" he asked.
The young man bit on his lip piercing, slinking back to the doors. "Uhm...." a light, nervous chuckle was given. He felt so... Embarrassed.

(0.1)
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 11
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 02/12/2010 4:02 PM

Iolana was a little more calm now. This was still new to her, she really didn't like these kinds of events. Alstatia was a nice person, she was just glad she wasn't paired up with a male. Iolana grab the folded napkin from the table. Unfolding the napkin, she place it in her lap "When do you think the food will arrive?" The Khimera looked around to see if the food would be coming. "I'm hungry. How about you?" she looked at Alstatia.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/12/2010 7:21 PM

"Soon, I should hope," Alstatia said with a smile. She was getting hungry. She heard her stomach growl and grinned, embarassed. "I suppose I am," she added to the second part of Iolana's question. She wondered how her friend, CC was doing. Before she could look for the other girl, another entered the room. Her eyes shot to the door where the young man stood. He certainly was, different. "Who do you suppose that is?" she asked her new found friend. She silently chided herself fo saying 'suppose' so many times. She felt like a broken record. I'm so awkward at social events, she thought to herself.
{3.10}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 02/12/2010 7:51 PM

Iolana turned and looked in the same direction as Alstatia. Turning back around to face her friend, she lean closer to Alstatia. "Maybe we should invite him to our table. What do you say?" Straightening back up in her seat, Iolana just realize what she just said. The man looked out of place for this event and a little embarrassed. She smiled at her friend, grabbing her purple ponytail.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/12/2010 7:56 PM

So, her new friend was a little daring. A small giggle escaped Alstatia's lips and a light pink color crept up her cheeks. "Why not?"she said. Perhaps her other friends were right, this whole Valentine's Ball thing was a good idea. She thought it a great idea to invite the newcomer over to their table, but she wouldn't be the one to do it.
{3.11}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 02/12/2010 8:27 PM

Iolana got up from where she sat. "Ok than, umm... we'll do it" She walked over to the other side of the table. "But you have to come with me. I can't go up there by myself." Iolana grab her friends hand and drag her a cross the ball room. She didn't want to be the only one to introduce herself. "I would be to nevus to do it by myself" she whispered to her friend.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/12/2010 8:38 PM

Alstatia hadn't expected this. "Well, okay, let's go," she said. She allowed Iolana to pull her across the floor. "I'm with you on that one," Alstatia whispered back to her friend. Soon the pair were standing in front of the new comer. Alstatia felt the blush run up her cheeks again. "I'm Alstatia," she said with a smile. "This is Iolana. We were wondering if you would like to sit with us," she added. She glanced at her friend, then back to the stranger. She couldn't believe what they had done, both of them being so awefully shy.
{3.12}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/12/2010 8:46 PM

CC watched Alstatia and someone else walk up to the new person had just walked in. She turned back to Kovu. "So is Mahogani coming, or he to bummed to even show up?"

"He said he might show his face, then again, he might not," Kovu said and looked to where CC had looked before. "Freind of your's?"

"Sorta, we met for about two to five minutes," CC explained and glanced at her original table. Still no one even looked like they were going to sit there. "I'm just going to sit here and hope some random person doesn't kick me out."

||CC: {3.10}||Kovu: {2.8}||
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Postby AnimeTheia » 02/13/2010 1:56 PM

Theia and Athos were well into their second goblets of wine by the time the newcomer turned up. Seeing his embarrassment the two held a quick quiet discussion and decided that Athos should offer the newcomer a change of clothes from his suitcase so that he didn't need to feel so out of place. Standing up Athos headed over to the newcomer, who it seemed was already being welcomed by two girls; including the one that Theia had been chatting to earlier. Reaching the small group Athos cleared his throat quietly and politely spoke "I hope you don't mind me interuppting. But I was wondering if you would like to borrow a shirt and some trousers? I brought some spares along you see, so that I could get changed according to each daily event. Anyway, there is a side room here where you can get changed, i'll show you where it is if you want? And then you can join these lovely young ladies for the meal." Athos waited politely for a response from the newcomer, hoping that he wasn't getting in the way of the two girls.
ImageImage

Come down from the mountain, you have been gone too long

The world is alive now, in and outside our home

You run through the forest, settle before the sun

Darling, I can barely remember you beside me

You should come back home, back on your own now

Song: Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
AnimeTheia
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 684
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 02/13/2010 6:49 PM

Iolana looked at her friend Alstatia with wide eyes. She looked at the direction he came from, Iolana could that Theia sat that there table, in her human form. Iolana waved at Theia "Umm.. Hi, I've meet your companion earlier." smiling at him and turning red. "I'm Iolana and this is my friend Alstatia." she held out her hand, feeling a bit foolish. Iolana heart started beating faster, her hands became sweaty. She was becoming very nerves, Iolana wasn't really use to males. Iolana was trying to get over her fear of males, that was way she willing to introduce herself.

Sorry, I didn't know what else to come up with.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AnimeTheia » 02/13/2010 8:10 PM

Back at the table Theia smiled raising her hand and gaving Iolana a little return wave. Athos turned to the two girls "It's nice to meet you Iolana, Alstatia, yes Theia mentioned you" he responded nodding slightly at each of them and taking Iolana's hand gently in a quick handshake, he didn't really notice if it was particularly sweaty or not and even if he had wouldn't have brought it to her attention for fear of embarrasing her. Then he fell silent, not being sure what to say and feeling a little awkward himself, he wondered if the host minded them all leaving their tables like this.

That's okay : )
ImageImage

Come down from the mountain, you have been gone too long

The world is alive now, in and outside our home

You run through the forest, settle before the sun

Darling, I can barely remember you beside me

You should come back home, back on your own now

Song: Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
AnimeTheia
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 684
Donate

Postby Boredum » 02/16/2010 12:44 PM

Liea was startled by all the people that had crowded around him. He looked at the others, a grin flashing on his pale face. The young man ran a hand through his dyed bangs before bowing clumsily towards the other male.
"Would be great, sir, bu' I don't think it'll be needed." He said, looking at his clothes. "Dont like formal clothes anyway," he murmured shyly. Liea was trying trying hard to keep himself from running back through those doors and running back to his little home.
"I.... I think I don't b-belong here..."
(1.2)

How do I keep track of the posts? Do I stop at 10 and go to 1.0 or what? -fails- xD
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 11
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/16/2010 5:29 PM

Alstatia smiled at the other male that had come over. he seemed nice enough. "Pleasure to meet you, sir," she said with a small curtsy. She felt a pang of pity for the young man that had come it late. He certainly did seem out of place, but there were all kinds of people, this being one of them. She didn't feel right in her formal, dress-up clothes either. She wasn't sure what to say next, however. She wasn't very good with social situations. She looked to Athos and Iolana, then back to the newcomer. She gave him a reasuring smile.
{3.13}

For every 5 posts, you're pet levels up. So, you start out at 1.1. Then the next post is 1.2. When you get to 5 posts, it's be 2.5. I hope that helped. :]

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

{13}

Postby Sappheara » 02/25/2010 12:12 AM

Iolana didn't know what is going on with the ball, it seemed like it became very quite. Did the Valentine's Ball just die? Clapping her hands in front of her, she didn't really know what to do. "Is this ball over with?" Iolana was asking anyone, didn't really matter who answered her. She smiled at the man who was out of place for this event. "I don't know about any of you guys but I'm going to head back to my room and get some rest." Her left hand wrapped around her ponytail, she started pulling it. "Goodnight guys, it was very nice to meet everyone." Iolana smiled at everyone. Heading out of the large doors, at the end of the hallway was the elevators that went to the floor where her room was located.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext