Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: New Friends and New Adventures{Private; zapdragon555 & I}

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/13/2010 4:15 PM

Synth sighed with relief as the last few teens filtered out the bus door. "Alright, let's go," she purred, standing up and grabbing her bag. The Kuhna anthro skipped down the isle of the bus and motioned for Andy to come out as well.

The bus driver had already trudged out the door, clicking his beak as he tried to quiet everyone down. Synth hopped out and sucked in the fresh air. The road they were on was a dirt road, which was lined with forests thick with trees and undergrowth. "C'mon, you guys!" she called to the open door, waving happily.

(8)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: New Friends and New Adventures{Private; zapdragon555 & I}

Postby Slynne » 07/21/2010 3:12 PM

I followed Synth, outside the bus door, with Andy following me. I just stood there waiting for a conversation to appear. I didn't really know what to say at that moment.

When we got outside, it felt kinda awkward. Nobody was talking, but then I thought I'd try to make one."Well, What should we do, while we wait for another bus?"I asked curiously.

{S9.A9}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Previous