Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

New Friends and New Adventures{DONE}

Postby Slynne » 05/25/2010 10:15 PM

*In there human forms. I will edit this when I get them finished. Sophia;Spectrakuhna and Andy;Cake Kuhna.*

As I walked to my bus stop, I listened to the birds chirping, the winds whisling. Today was a very speical day for all as they would say 'Freshmans'. I couldn't help but smile, sure I was nervice but I was also excited. When I finally got to my bus stop, there we're a few other people, however one came over to me.

When I was at my bus stop waiting, I saw a girl walking by herself coming to the pick up. So I then decided to walk over and introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Andy."I gave her a smile, she seemed like a pretty nice girl.

Oh my gosh, he was talking to me. He seemed so nice too, very polite aswell. So, I answered him."Hi... I'm Sophia." I said shyly.

I then saw the bus down the road."Would you like to sit with me on the bus?"I asked.

"Sure,"Although, Andy and I, didn't talk that much on the bus, we sat there watching a movie on his Ipod touch. Waiting for the bus to bring us to school.

{S1.A1}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Re: New Friends and New Adventures{Private; zapdragon555 & I}

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/26/2010 5:30 PM

Sitting cross-legged just a row away from the two new Kuhna friends sat a rather scruffy-looking Kuhna girl. Her tails flamed with rainbow fire, which matched her tie-dye shirt and faded blue jeans. She was one of those music types; the kind that was always at every concert, and always had some sort of listening device in their paws with earbuds stuffed into their ears. Suddenly growing bored of the current song on her iPod, Synthetic mashed 'pause' on the little black-and-silver machine and decided to check out who would be going to school with her.

The students on the bus certainly looked normal enough. Some were texting, some conversing with one another, doing typical teenager stuff. She caught sight of a rather shy-looking girl watching a movie with a guy. Guess that's her boyfriend, Synth thought, grinning slyly. Great, a music type and a nosy one! Suddenly curious, the anthro Kuhna tried her best to get the other two students' attention. "What movie are you guys watching?" she whispered, doing her best to try to see the tiny iPod Touch screen.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Slynne » 05/26/2010 10:16 PM

I then thought I heard a girl ask a question. I looked around to see who it could be, when I found out who it was. I smiled at the girl, she seemed really nice. First this guy is nice and now this girl was nice. I can sense a very amazing times to come. Being in a deep thought, while still smiling, which I didn't not notice."We're watching Shrek four, The Last Chapter."I said to her kindly.

As I saw the girls talking, I then asked for the girls name, after introducing myself."I'm Andy and this is Sophia. Whats your name?"I said grinning.

I smiled at her, after Andy introduced us. We wanted to make her feel welcome, because she was a hundred per cent.

{S2.A2}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/26/2010 11:20 PM

Synth's ears perked up at the mention of the movie. "I haven't seen that yet," she said, smiling. "Is it good so far?" Then she heard the other question. "Nice to meet you, Andy and Sophia! My name's Synthetic," she purred, flicking her tails. "But you can call me Synth." Synth was not entirely used to being so friendly, but since these people were quite welcoming, she figured it was alright.

(Fail post. Sorry, I'm pretty tired~ XD;;
Next one will be longer, I promise. D8)

(2)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Slynne » 05/26/2010 11:40 PM

"Oh, I've seen it before, I love it. However, I cried at the end, it was so sad."I said to her with emotion.

" Well, Thats a nice name."I said smiling.

I agreed, it was a very pretty name. I then wandered how long it was going to take for the bus to get to the school. Even though, we just tecnicly got on, I was just curious as to, how long excatly.

{S3.A3}
*Its okay, trust me I get very small posts too. :3*
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/04/2010 1:47 PM

(Urf, sorry for the late reply. D:)

"Ahh," Synthetic murmured. "Mind if I watch with you?" Normally she wasn't into sad movies, but she'd been wanting to see this one since it came out in theaters. Glancing sideways at the bus driver, she grabbed her stuff and jumped into the seat behind Andy and Sophia. She sat up on her knees and peered over the back of their seat to look at the iPod Touch's small screen. Wouldn't want to get in trouble, she thought to herself, glancing once again at the bus driver. Not on the first day.

(3)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 06/07/2010 11:15 AM

"Sure, I don't mind." After answering, I went back to watching the movie. It was getting really good.

I didn't say anything, I was just so interested in the movie. It was one of my favorite Shrek movies.

{S4.A4}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/07/2010 11:40 PM

Without looking away from the movie, Synthetic pulled out a packet of gum from her bag. She popped a piece of the fruity candy into her mouth and started chewing softly. "You guys want any gum?" she said, grinning as she showed the flavored gum to them. Synth had quickly caught onto the plot of the movie, even though it was nearly at the midway point. Surely were not far from school, she thought to herself.

(4)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 06/12/2010 5:13 PM

I heard Synth, and looked back at the gum. I looked up to Synth, and smiled."Sure, I love a gum."

I just nodded my head yes, and let Sophia answer. I didn' want to interupt, besides it was like she replied for both of us.

{S5.A5}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/01/2010 8:05 PM

Synthetic smiled as she handed two pieces of gum to each of the other teens. Suddenly she caught sight of the driver looking around worriedly, as if trying to find the cause of something. "I hope nothing's wrong," she muttered, glancing out the window. She stared for a few more seconds before tapping her chin with a finger. "Hey guys, does it seem like the bus is going... a little slower than it should?"

That was an understatement. The large yellow vehicle had come to almost a complete standstill. "Traffic, maybe?" Synth stretched her neck to try and see ahead of the bus, but saw no other vehicles on the dirt road that they were traveling on. "Well that's odd..."

(5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/02/2010 5:05 PM

I heard Synth talking but didnt respond, however I looked at her, relizing that she was right. The bus was going slower then it normally should have been.

I nodded my head in agreement, and saw worry in Sophia's face. So I decided to get up and even though it was dangerous I walked up the isle and went to ask the bus driver what might have been wrong."Is there something wrong?"I said, while sitting next to another girl for the time being.

{S6.A6}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/10/2010 2:06 PM

The bus driver, an anthropomorphic common Polly, ruffled his feathers in annoyance at the boy's question. "Well in case you haven't noticed," he hissed, waving a wing at the window, "the bus has now completely stopped. Oh, I am SO going to get fired for this!" The Polly forced his feathers to lie flat as he thrust his foot against the gas pedal. The bus didn't move at all. "See, boy?" he said, jamming a feathered finger at the gas gauge, which was almost full. "This darn machine is chock full of gas, and yet it refuses to move!"

Synth's sensitive ears perked at the yelling going on up front. Of course, you didn't need good ears to hear the loud commotion that seemed to echo around the still bus. "Great," Synth muttered to Sophia. "We're going to be late on the first day."

(6)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/10/2010 7:29 PM

I looked up and heard Synth mumbling. Though I could still hear her."Awee, We might not be too late."I said trying to make her feel better.

I felt bad for the driver, and thought it wouldn't be fair to fire him over this. It wasn't like it was his fault, or he planned this would happen"Can't you just call for another bus. I'm sure you can't get fired for something that your not at fault for."

{S7.A7}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/10/2010 8:41 PM

Synth glanced sideways at Sophia and smiled. "Yeah, you're probably right," she said, looking up as she heard the bus driver begin to speak again.

"Yeah, I suppose I could call for another bus," the Polly mused, rubbing a wing under his beak. "But there's no sense in keeping you kids cooped up in this here bus." With that, the bus driver yanked a megaphone from the wall, which also had a first-aid kit and a hammer (heaven knows what that was for) hanging on it. "OK, kids, we're having a bit of bus trouble," he began, his scratchy voice amplified by the cone-shaped device. "I'm going to call another bus to come pick us up. But in the meantime, I want all of you to get out of the bus for some fresh air." The Polly glanced at his watch, grimacing as he realized how late it was. "Now, I want everyone to form a nice, single-file li--"

The bus driver didn't even get to finish his sentence before nearly every teen on the bus was rushing towards the open door. The mob of people surged forward, causing the Polly to squawk loudly in surprise and leap backwards into his seat. Synth, avoiding being knocked over as she stood up in her chair, cupped her hands to her mouth once she spotted Andy standing in the way of the crowd. "I'd step aside if I were you!" she called to the humanoid Cake Kuhna, not kidding in the least. She turned to Sophia with a silly grin on her face. "I'm sure he'll be fine. We should wait for the crowd to thin out a bit before we go out, eh?"

(Whew! Long post. XD;)

(7)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 07/12/2010 4:26 PM

"Yeah, Lets wait abit, theres alot of elephants on the bus running out right now."I said. I couldn't believe how many jerks there we're on the bus.

I let out a little laugh, at how the bus driver couldn't even finished his sentence, before everyone stormed out. I just remained seated, while waiting to get off the bus aswell. I waied for the girls to get off the bus first, before I did.

{S8.A8}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next