Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Oh. Em. Gee. Sir-ee-usly Guys? Srsly?

Postby Celtic » 06/23/2010 11:40 PM

It was moving day. Dun dun duuuuun. D8; Everybody was moping because the new room assignments had been handed out and well... Not everybody was rooming with their besties. Though for the most part the creatures were excited. After all today was only lucain day and Krissy had already picked up Sparky so that was one less to worry about getting all settled. But for now, well there were enough divas in the pack to drive anybody crazy.

Despite Tommy's ever imposed 'Dirt is good' rule, Ghita was still a stuck up priss of a lucain. She had on her nice little black booties and had called in a maid to do her hair all nice and stuff. Her pearl necklace gleamed proudly as the smallish lucain picked her way through the sidewalk. She was not goign to get a speck of dirt on her lovely coat if she could help it.

Tommy on the other hand, had left Ghita in the dust and was sprinting through the crowds as fast as her paws would carry her. She wanted to see this house beofre everyone else! She wanted to claim her room (after all she was intending to move in with three others, at least anyways) and she wanted to make sure that she didn't have to deal with Ghita 24/7. She loved the girl, but really? One can only be around her for so long without going completely insane.

Aitaitaru was in fact rejoicing that his daughter was leaving. FINALLY! She was possibly the most annoying dirtiest thing he had ever seen in his entire life. Not that he was being rude or anything, that is simply what he thought! Really, he loved Tommy to death but coming from a loooong line of gentlemen, well, having a motorcyclist for a daughter was not really somethign he treasured in life. But for now, he really was in no rush to see to the new house. He knew he was only boarding with Quail and they'd been living together for so long now, well it was really just nothing new.
Asphalt. No... Ginger? Nah... Tyza? Absolutely not! She had to choose her own name. What sort of place was this?! Yes she was quite old enough to think for herself, but since she had never used a name before, thinking of one to suit her was not exactly well, easy. That and with this moving house business? She was moving in with two females and a DUDE. A DUDE! Seriously right now? Whose flippin idea was this? The unnamed girl shook her head. So many things could go wrong with that arrangement. Oh so many things...
Mochi was tired. That was it. He was tiii-red! All he wanted to do was sleep, but nooo, today just HAD to be MOVING day. Ugh. To him, it was all bull. So that is how we'll leave it. Bull. Oh yeah. I can totally see how much you love and adore me now. I get all of what, three sentances? Not even FULL sentances. Just fragments. Humph!
((Finishing with the rest in the morning. I'm tired P= And I have far too many lucain to be doing this like this.))

[1][1][1][1][1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Oh. Em. Gee. Sir-ee-usly Guys? Srsly?

Postby Celtic » 06/25/2010 12:03 PM

Since no one else seemed to be arriving soon, since like most people in the summer they had slept in, the lucain gathered at the front door. They didn't know weather to go in or not. It was quite strange. Even Tommy was left gaping at what was in front of her. That was definately not what they expected.

The whole front was made up of brick, something that was generally classy and looked amazing, but not this time. It was painted blue. Not even a navy blue it was bright oh-my-zu'hai blue. It was a giant building though, about four stories high and it had an uncountable amount of windows. It was like a badly taken care of villa! The shutters didn't make the house any more appealing either. They were a jet black and it gave off quite the creepy feeling. So I guess you can kind of see why this group was not excited to go inside.

Tommy gulped before edging closer to the door (which was a black with a ton of graffiti and whatnot), "um... Did Celtic give us the right address?" Quail looked down at her slip of paper then at the crooked numbers on the door.

"Uh... It would appear so. Um. Though just to be safe why don't we go look around?"

[T-2][Q-2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/25/2010 12:08 PM

Ghita wanted nothing to do with this place. In her mind, it had ought to be torn down! Inside there were no doubts of spiders and all that nonsensical things that she couldn't stand. But with Tommy already peeking inside, the purple lucain really had no choice unless she wanted to be dragged through the building. So gulping down her pride she fell back behind Ai, who would for surely beat off any batties if they lurked in here.

The nameless lucain didn't really mind the grit and grime, it was more of the colors that made her eyes ache. Never before had she seen such colors on a house together. Maybe as accents, but like this? Absolutely not. Keeping her eyes averted to the ground, Nameless followed Tommy inside as quickly as she could, praying the inside was a little more subtle.

Mochi however just downright refused. He would not go in for the life of him. The only thing that would make him go in would be if Celtic arrived. [Yeah D:< So take that!

[G-2][M-2][Mo-2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/25/2010 12:13 PM

Tommy grinned. If the outside was amusing, then the inside was just flat out hilarous. There were toys of every shape and size, a giant crystal chandelier that was sprinkling the entire room with a nice rainbow and well everything was painted perfectly nauseatingly bright. it. Was. Amazing. Tommy quickly went around the room, picking her way through the massive amount of things. It was all abandoned! And if she had her way it would all find a place in this 'ere house. P=

Quail was more then slightly miffed. Sure she was all for fun and games, but really? Did Celtic have to make them endure such... Well fixing that this house surely needed? Not to mention her neice would just as likely hoard all of it in her room. With her face set with a scowl, Quail tried to ignore all the colors and the rainbows and the things and actually inspect the room. It was a giant room, one that you would typically probaly see in movies where they held balls and such. There were several doors, a double grand staircase on the far end and lastly pillars covered in streamers. How tacky.

Ai was appalled. It seemed that only one of them was going to enjoy this wacky living place. He was used to refined court rooms, ballrooms of black and white and greys and neutrals! Not all this... Color! It was just a disgrace too see such a regal place turned into a circus.

[T-3][Q-3][A-2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/25/2010 12:20 PM

Since everybody was finally inside and inspecting their new home, Celtic deceded to show up.

Patting Mochi's back, the girl grinned, "Go on in dude, not like its going to kill you or something." She was prepared for only a couple of them to like it as is, and doubtless once she stepped in at least three of them would be demanding for new living quarters. But she did anyways, and just as she expected instantly Ai and Quail crowded her, each with their own set of demands.

"Tell me we're not living here! I can't stand such color, its a living disgrace!"
"Yes. I agree with Ai, this place is un-livable. I can't even breathe in here!" DX

Celtic merely laughed. "Well if you're so eager to move, then move but you're paying for everything yourself. But if you don't, then i expect everyone that will live here to agree on paint colors and you all will do the remodelling yourself."

Quail immediately obtained a shocked look. She hated work with a passion. She didn't like to work with people she didn't like to lift a finger to do something that required a lot of effort. No. She absolutely refused.

Ai on the other hand was not as opposed to the idea, but it would take a long time. After all the entire pen would take at least a month to move in. You had to gather everyone, get them to agree to move then they had to say goodbyes to neighbors and pack up things... Not to mention once everybody got here they would most likely not want to do anything. They would just sit back and want to relax in their own rooms. Sigh. What would they do?

[Mo-3][Q-4][A-3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/08/2010 2:14 PM

Celtic came and went, just like that. So now, for the time being the lucain were on their own for a bit. Oh this should be joyous fun. Someone get the popcorn! 8D;

Ghita was trying to pick her way through the mess. She didn't want to get her paws dirty with any of this... Ugh dust! Such a vile, terrible terrible thing. Really and truely, someone should get a cleaning lady in here so that they could actually live decently. Ghita was pretty much in a pit of despair with this place. Her old room was nice and clean, she didn't have to share.... What if she has to share with Tommy? Oh no. oh no no no no NO! She was so dirty and disguating and ugh! Ghita would never stand for such an insult as rooming with Tommy. Never.

[G-3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/08/2010 2:16 PM

Nameless had finally found herself a name. Fancy that! An actual name! And it started with an M. Taking any guesses so far? Yeah me neither. All I know is that this girl had decided on her name and its starting with an M. So far I'm being kept guessing until someone says it. Oh dear.

M was not so displeased with this place as everyone else. In fact she was quite excited to live in such a wonderful adventurous place as this. Even if it needs a good dusting. And vacuuming. And well cleaing all together. And maybe some  neutral paint... Hmm.. Maybe if they pooled all their money together they could do it.

[M-3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/08/2010 2:19 PM

Mochi loved it [Which is code for hated it]. The colors made his own look far less bright and girlish [They. Are. Not. Girlish.]. Besides now he might be able to sneak his way through the house late at night efficiently! [8D!] Not that he ever needed to be able to do that... But y'know just in case... Right? Mochi grinned [Only because you made me] as he surveyed this room. As much as he loved it though he kinda hoped the rooms were a little more well less loud in color choices.

[Mo-4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/08/2010 2:27 PM

Quail was just about ready to walk out with Celtic. She was a GRANDMOTHER for crying out loud. Not a very old one not even old enough to be considered old but she shouldn't have to do this anymore! That was a reason she had decieded to have children. So they would take care of her. Now all her children had run off never to speak to her again (tear) and she had only seen one grandbaby that wasn't Tommy recently. But even Rowic was splittling off as he got older. Nobody seemed to care about Quail anymore. But this she would stick too. Tommy was good with her paws, she could clean this up right and tight! And that she would. Quail would see to it.

But this? She couldn't do. Ugh. It was time for a change of pace. At least for now. And with that Quail walked right out.
[Q-5]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items