Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

A Flame Within [Continued and still private]

Postby SpringsSong » 09/04/2007 1:05 PM

~Icy Rose~ wrote:[center]Lain shrugged. Her pen was crazy. "Hmph. My pen is crazy. There is millions of kuhna's and lucain. Its... cramped." She sighed, sitting down. "Everyone is different then me....it's kinda lonely. I feel like my only friend is T'sarvot. He's reaaaaaallllyy colorfull." She sighed.
She wish she could hang with this kuhna longer, but she would have to go sooner or later... she only came here to paint. If she didn't have anything to paint, she probably would go; there was nothing to paint other then all the people swarming around.

((Small. D: ))

{{Recap for the scatterbrained oboist}}

Konati nodded.  "I see.  My pen is equally crazy, though my trainer owns far more Kuhnas than Lucain.  I hear she is planning to get three more Kuhnas, but that's very tentative." He said.  When Lain said that she felt like T'sarvot was her only friend, he said, "I know how you feel.  I feel like Aya, a little Spectrakuhna kit, is about the only friend I have--not to mention the only one that doesn't have their Calamikuhna genes dominant.  From Wyra and Ryen, the Kuhna Leader's children, to little Lasha, Ryen's daughter, they're all Calamikuhna-based... save for myself and Aya."

He sighed again.  "I must know something: Is there a pair of Common Kuhnas at your pen by the names of Kio and Kia?  I've been meaning to tell them that I found a new home for a while... They are, after all, my parents."  True, Konati had been meaning to find his parents and tell them that he had moved, despite Fire telling him that she'd tell said trainer herself.

{4}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 09/04/2007 6:58 PM

[center]Lain shrugged. Pens where crazy. She was just glad that Reeone didn't come and it her. Thank goodness she's locked up in the glass walls. She felt happy to see that he felt alot like her. She looked around, it looked like there wasn't many Spectrakuhna-based kuhna's around. Yay.

She raised a paw. She was about to lick it, before dropping it again. "Kia and Kio? Your one of THEIR children?" She felt a pang of sadness. "You, and your sister have been split havent you? Hakar is lonely as ever, and Kia is hating. Hakar, You, and you sister, who is a brushfire, have been all split apart?

But, for some happy news, yes. Kia and Kio live at my pen. I could drag them out of the pen sometime and probably bring them somewhere, you could come along to see them."
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/05/2007 3:00 PM

Konati nodded.  "Yes, L'oriole and I have been separated.  Except that, last I heard, she had gone to live with another trainer yet again and is called Milan." He said, sighing.  When he heard that Kio and Kia were living with Lain, he said, "Oh, would you?  I could get my trainer to speak to my sister's trainer, and then we could all meet up again." Truth be told, he had never known his brother, and Milan... Fire said that she'd changed a little since Dawnhawk's pen.  "What is my brother, Hakar, like?  I do not remember him much.  I am sorry to hear that he is lonely, and that my mother feels hatred." He bit back some tears as he awaited her response.

{5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 09/05/2007 11:17 PM

[center]Her eyes went wide.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-ou were traded for me..." she whispered, head lowered. She shrugged it off. "Ah, Hakar.... I dont know to tell the truth. He's in the Vast Plains with his mother to see Sermo from Moofius pen. I heard she likes him lots."

She laughed. Kio has always been wondering where she went off too. Kio wasn't much of Kia's mate anymore, like they were divorced or something. He sighed with annoyance of the thought, and then took back a sigh.
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/06/2007 1:26 PM

"Ah... I see."

That's all he said at that moment.  "I see.  The Calamikuhna at my pen--Wyra, she's called--was devastated when Fire took her little baby away to trade her for me.  Fire's offer was significant, too: another Calami and an arcane kit in addition to the little Hoarfrost that Dawnhawk's kept.  Wyra misses her baby a lot.  So... Pardon my, ah... rather delayed inquiry, but what kind of Kuhna, specifically, are you?  You look like one of the Cherry Kuhnas, but my trainer says there are only two of them.  And who is this Sermo?" He asked.  He shook his head and admonished himself quietly.  Stop speaking of the Kuhnas at your pen! He scolded himself.  He then looked about.  "I am truly sorry, Lain, but I must go now.  I hope to meet you again soon." He said, running off.

{6--Konati has left because I'm trading him to Khesia for a Trik.}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 09/08/2007 12:24 PM

[center](O_O How-but. Urgh.
;-; I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRADED THEM.))
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran