Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Playing with fire (open)

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2010 2:00 PM

Seth
Human Form:
Image]

His face was concentrated and calm, when he let the fierey phantom of a snake whirl arround his body,without the flames actually burning him. It was hard to form something figurely out of the element, and the head of the snake often flickered slightly, as well as the rest of its ghostly burning body. however, he still was one of the best 'firetamers' arround, or at least thats what he thought. His show was pretty good, you had to give him that. With Haloween just arround the corner, there where a lot of people arround the great fountain, and thus, he had a rather big audience. His show was going on for quite a bit, with drawing with the fire, setting himself on on fire and coming out without a single burned hair, juggeling with fireballs, and spitting flames into the slowly darkening sky. at the end of the show, he let little parks slowly rain on the audience, filling the air with orange dots. the burned to nothing before hitting the audience tho.
He bowed with a wide, charming smile when they clapped, and closed his eyes. He was exhausted, and his burnt hand throbbed, but he wouldnt let them know. "thank you! Thank you very much, you're a great audience! I'll be here all week for you, so dont miss out the next show! love you guys!"

5 minutes later, he sat at the fontain and counted the Ks he earned. could have been more for the amount of people that where there today, but it still was enough. He scratched his bad hand slightly, trying to think about something else then the pain it caused. After shows, burns where hurting even more then normally.
It most likely was the concentration he had to put into it, but sometimes he thought that his element was mocking him. Well...he deseved it. one time not 100% concentartion, and his arm was on fire...
He watched the place getting less crowded, and sunk into his own thoughts...
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: Playing with fire (open)

Postby Mousen » 10/26/2010 3:31 PM

(ODO; Don't kill me for joining. No Stargate this time. *Sheepish grin* )

"Annabelle! Come on!" Morte called in irritation, adjusting his mask.
Annabelle could only gasp in amazement, not because of her mentors more than strange appearance, no she was used to that by now. It was the fact that he was juggling witch-lights in between adjusting his mask and trying to teach her. There was no doubt in his level of skill, he worked in a circus that based themselves in the Whisper Forest when they weren't travelling, though Annabelle did wish he'd speak to her about other things. 'Annabelle, flick your wrists, Annabelle catch this, Annabelle you're not doing this right'. She echoed is voice on her head.

"Annabelle!" he called again. "We're moving on to knifes today."
"What?!" she yelled back. "I can't even master witchlights."
"These? You'll probably never get those right. For me it was a lucky fluke that I learned to solidify them."
The blow was surprisingly painful, so she was never going to learn her mentor's most valued trick? She was never going to be as good as he was? She had to admit that stung, and on top of that she was going to risk life and limb juggling knives? "Morte, sir, I-"
"You think I'm stupid enough to let someone of your calibre juggle sharpened ones? They'll be a sharp one for the demonstration, I'm going to change them over, you just have to catch that one once."
"Good..." Annabelle sighed in relief. "And what do you mean someone of my calibre?"
"I would not have chosen you as my successor had I not seen potential, I was merely commenting on your tendency to let things spin when you throw them."

With Morte's juggling reaching climax a small crowd had gathered, mostly those Seth had been impressing earlier no doubt. After that display they would be tough crowd, there was no doubt of that.
"Ladies, Gentleman, those of the undead!" When the crowd laughed he tittered. "'Tis no laughing matter, my friends. I'm half undead myself, on my mother's side, infact." he said as the crowd laughed again. "Anyway, where was I?" All the time he was talking, he kept juggling. In the light of day the lights he was juggling were not as fabulous as they were at night Though they casual chatter which he kept up while doing so was truly baffling. Really, he was keeping his eyes firmly on the juggling, he was just a good enough actor to pretend this was easy. One by one he dismissed the witchlights, it was a draining process, but it was worth it for the effect.
From somewhere in the shadows, a menacing violin tune began to play. "Now, my charming assistant and I will preform the last act of one Tyrone Chauncey and his assistant. In 1907, both Tyrone and his assistant were tragically impaled by the very swords they were juggling! Now, lets hope that the incident doesn't repeat itself on the anniversary of their tragic demise." From a velvet lined case Morte pulled no less than seven rapiers, each completely ornate. "Watch." His voice was barely above a whisper, he pulled a fine silk handkerchief from his pocket and let it fall gently on to the sword. It was swiftly split in two.

Without warning the red head man threw the sword at his assistant which threw it back, swiftly. Soon the air was filled with seven glinting swords. Morte was the complete showman, there was sweat on his brow and his eyes were alight with concentration. Their seemed to be nothing he couldn't catch, he even managed in-between throws to catch and throw back a coin someone had dropped. Even if that someone was getting payed for doing so.

Annabelle gasped for breath, cursing the day when she'd ever agreed to this madness. She'd quickly found out that someone hadn't swapped the swords at all. She was in deep water, and the hospital if she caught one wrong.

Soon, both of them exhausted, and dripping with sweat turned to the cheering audience. Annabelle more so than Morte, mind you he was actually half undead. (He'd lied completely about how be came that way mind you.)

As the crowd disburse, Annabelle turned to Morte, her hand bleeding slightly, and expression of fury on her face. "Why?" she demanded.
"The fear on your face was something even the best actor couldn't reproduce. I had faith in you, Annabelle. You weren't going to mess up. I could tell."
"I. Hate. You." she moaned, gasping for breath.
"It's for the best. Trust me."
"I wish I could."

(Long reply. O.o; EDIT: Click for human form. ^3^)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2010 6:00 PM

(weee! nope, actually happy to have you on the boat :3
...aaand I haz made human form :D ...of course he leaves the coat out while doing the shows)

Seth watched the show the two of them put up with growing interest. Not that he wasnt impressed by
Mortes Witchlights, but it was the Swords juggeling that got him interested enough to actually stand
up and walk closer to get a better view.  The further the show got, the more ipressed he was. This actually only happened on very few acossiations. He had seen enough Artists to not be amazed easily, but those two had something. And the slightly panicked look on the face of the girl told him that this was the first time she performed this trick. He guessed right earlier that she was no simple assistant, but rather a student of the
older guy with the Mask. And she was doing it well.

He had no problem with admitting that those guys where very good. He might seemed a little bold and arrogant to some, but only to those he was not interested in, or disliked in the worst case. Plus he never felt any real competition between him and other street artists. As long as they did not perform at the same time, there usually where no problems or hard feelings. Of course it was harder for the other act to impress the crowd after the show of other skilled artists, on the other hand he was...confident enough that he could keep up with Them. (he has no huge ego...nooo neeever :P)Plus he already earned his cash this evening, wich made him even calmer. He however would stay alert for any sights of them treatening his place. one could never be carefull enough ...

He stayed where he was untill the crowd vanished, and overheard the little conversation the two head.
Then he slowly approached them, smiling broadly. "There there, thats the best way to learn it, he is right" He said with a mock stern voice, his eyes narrowing amused. "I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. You guys new arround here?" he stopped in respectfull distance, before furrowing his brows"Oh, where are my manners? My name's Seth, and you two might be?"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 10/27/2010 3:02 PM

"What, to end up in an ER somewhere, with a sword through me hand?" Her slight anger wasn't directed at the newcomer, but rather at Morte himself.
"Now, now Annabelle." He warned before turning to Seth. "We are new around here, preforming as a street act, yes. We're in-between seasons, at the Circo de Luces." It was a little known circus, rather obscure infact, though once you'd seen them preform you'd never forget it. It was a very strange circus, they all wore masks (aside from those in training) and their style was almost... eerie. Most of their acts were in constant darkness, it was a circus of light effects and magic. At times it was hard to separate of from the other.

"It's wonderful to meet a fellow performer, I am Morte Cabaza, my student here is-"
"Annabelle Harringtown,the first."
"And hopefully the last."
Annabelle sighed. It would be nice if he let her have the last laugh just once in a while. It really wasn't that hard. Obviously, his witty banter held no meaning, he did it to pass the time. Annabelle was a quick witted girl and to find someone who could outwit her without much effort was something very trying.

"Lighten up, Annabell, it's all good fun you know."
"Hmmph." Was her reply.
She was obviously still upset about Morte not telling her about the swords, so there wasn't much chance of her being an active part of the conversation until she calmed down.
"I'm guessing you've been around here a while then sir?" He was quite honestly curious about the Firetamer, they didn't have one back at the circus, all they had was the pyromaniac fire eater, he was a massive man, the fire eater, being a battleheart in his quad form, to be honest Morte still couldn't see why he'd been hired in the first place, sure, he was a fantastic Fire eater and an even better sword swallower, but Espado was completely mad. Then again, Morte wouldn't have wanted to be the one to send him away.

(Short, sorry. X3 Lacking muse. I made them human forms too~ ^3^ Finally. oDo; )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/27/2010 6:31 PM

Seth looked at the girl with mild amusement. She actually remindet him of himself, only that he had to learn
most of the stuff he knew now himself. She was stubborn and ambitious, and he could tell that she had great potential. He just hoped that she was smart enough to not underestimate her mentor in her later years.
That was a mistake he made with his only teacher he ever had for a short time...thinking that he could outsmart him and not listening to him almost endet in an desaster. But that was years ago...

His interest was perked when Morte talked about the circus. He tilted his head slightly, trying to place the name somewhere, but to no avail. "Hm...I'm afraid that I've never heard of it. Must be the traveling, I somehow only get to know about good stuff when it was arround for quite a while without me noticing.."
he laughed slightly, looking a little angry at himself. Normally, he actually was pretty good on keeping track
about which circus or group was where, and when.

He smirked, bowing his head very slightly "The pleasure is all mine" he said smugly, winking slightly
at Annabell. Poor girl was still mad at her teacher. Well, he couldnt blame her. He hoped that she would lighten up eventually though.

"Ah jeah, I'm here on and off, depends on the month and our shedule really. I'm with a little caravan, you cant really call us circus, we're far too small for that...but yeah, we do Street performances, and acoscially team up with one or another little circus or other caravan..." He talked about it in a rather dégagé tone about it. truth was that it actually was pretty hard, and he really wished that they could
somehow get a more stable home, or at least stay at one place for more then a month. Almost all circuses
traveled, but most of them still had a more stable income and general more steadiness then this life. He loved it, but it also was written in his face how hard it could get at times

(eh, not too long either. but whee for the human forms :3)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 10/29/2010 4:07 PM

(Sorry for the wait. October = busybusybusy. XD; Short again. oDo;;;)

"We're pretty off the map, based near Whisper Forest. I'm not suprised that you haven't heard of us, actually." There had, infact been a few rumours floating about lately, but with a circus that worked in utter secrecy it was to be expected. No one was allowed to know their methods aside from the acts themselves.

Annabelle snorted, giving Seth a very harsh look. A look that could flowers, when she was like this it was best to take her with a pinch of salt.
"Don't be rude, Annabelle."
"Annabelle, juggle this, Annabelle, you're not doing this, Annabelle, laugh politely while I insult you, Annabelle do this, Annabelle do that. I'm sick of it! You could have told me, trusted me not to mess it up! How can I trust you again?" She growled, balling up her hands.
"I did tell you when I first took you on as my student, that you couldn't trust a word I said; you have to think on your feet." He hadn't enjoyed lying to her, he hated doing so; though he'd come to realize it was the best way to learn. You had to trust you're own instincts and take everything your mentor said with a pinch of salt. Too many students just blindly followed what their mentor said without so much as a second thought.
"Don't do that again." she said simply, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand, hoping to look nonchalant.

Morte tilted his head, almost concerned at Seth's expression. While his tone of voice gave no indication to how he was truly feeling, his face seemed to. "How many of you are there?" he asked, sounding very intrigued. He didn't dare even think his idea over, infact Morte was still denying he'd had the idea in the first place. He was honestly quite a caring fellow, aside from what Annabelle thought, he was really just trying to do his best by her. Even if she was reluctant to realize that at times.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/03/2010 8:47 AM

"Ah the Whisper Forest"
He said with slighs surprise. They usually stayed arround larger towns and avoided woods or other wild places, unless they where with a bigger caravan. It simply was much safer that way. They did not own much, but what they had was extremely important to them, and if that was stolen or destroyed by whatever, they would be in deep trouble.

He continued to look at Annabelle with a mildly amused expression in his eyes. He was rather sure that,once she calmed down a little, she was a pretty sweet girl, thus he did not take her death glares too sirious. She seemed to be pretty good at grudge holding tho. He followed their conversation slightly uneasy. he could tell that the poor girl really was upset about what her mentor did to her. It was good to see that they spoke about it in a civilized manner tho. He had quite some fights with other street performers before, and even with his short time teacher years ago, that turned out much more...vulgar and nasty then this. Here, Annabelle seemed to like, or at least respect her mentor, which on the other hand meant that she was more easily hurt on a personal basis.

He could someow tell that Morte had something on his mind when he asked him. He looked at him interested, and said "well, there's 5 of us. One Tightrope walker, one magician with a lot of...fizz and bangs and whatnot, one electro elementarist, our little clown girl and me." he hesitated "oh, jeah and on and off our assistant/'roady'" He looked at him "Why?" He tried to let this sound rather...inncocent and casual, not wanting him to notice how curious he was about what was going on in his mind...

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Elektra » 11/03/2010 3:27 PM

Many blocks down, there was a small crowd beginning to come together.  In front of them was a small group known as the 'Cirque de Cirilo'.  Of course, it appeared to be a circus with friends and tightly bound people, but that was only part of the act.  Finally, it ended, and the ring master held out his hat, and keystones began to fill it.  Smiling, he put it back on, and a bulging sack appeared in a small, beaten-up contortionists hands.  She forced a smile, and along with the rest of the group, the retreated to the three small caravan carts.  As soon as they were inside, the ring master began to yell.  "Cirilo, get out of my sight!  You can't even follow orders.  You were supposed to twist into a pretzel, not some stupid triangle.  Your cut will go to me, and you're in for confinement.  The rest of you, lock up is at seven, you have ten minutes to do what you need to get done, than we're off for Jawan."  With shocked and terrified looks on their faces, each of the actors hurried to their parts of the small trailer, if you would call if that.  But the ring master at the last second whirled around and grabbed Cirilo.  "You, my little slave, will be auctioned off tomorrow.  I'm tired of you..."  With a smirk, he slapped her, and she ran into the little cage she slept in. "Damn, get off of me you stupid thing." she hissed at the Void Bleeder near her.  It simply looked at her and went back to sleep.

Finally, the crew set off, but Cirilo was taken by some man and was set up in the main square.  "Who wants her?" he yelled.  "For 100 KS, you can have the freak!"  Anxiously, she looked around.  Everyone seemed to be amused, or just indifferent.  This was hopeless...  She wasn't ever going to be free.  She could do amazing things, contort herself into almost any shape.  Not only that, but she could turn to fire in an instant.  But noooo, she was nothing but a tool.  A freak...  Perhaps this was what she deserved.

(Hope you don't mind me joining.  ^^  If you guys want to buy her or something, I don't care.  I just need an RP, and this one seemed like fun.  xDD)

If you knew knew what the bluebirds sang at you
You would never sing along
Cast them out cause this is our culture
These new flocks are nothing but vultures

Because they took our love and they filled it up
Filled it up with Novocaine and now Im just numb
And don't mind me, Im just a son of a gun
So dont stop, dont stop until your heart goes numb
I dont feel a thing for you

Elektra
Ultimate Specialist
Ultimate Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5
Donate

Postby Mousen » 11/03/2010 4:42 PM

(I don't mind. ^3^ Actually we had been planning to have a circus roleplay for a while, so I guess this just makes things easier. X3 )

So they had a magician! Morte didn't trust the magician they had back at the circus, he was too sneaky, too... Dangerous. Where the glamorous magician's assistants kept going he didn't know. All he knew is that all of them had disappeared. There was no doubt the magician was good, he brought in more money than anyone else. He was amazing, but no one liked him. Infact if Morte feared anyone it would be him. Before his idea could be tactfully placed down, he was interrupted. He couldn't help but let out a slightly inhuman growl. Annabelle took a wise step back, even with his flaws, she respected Morte. Especially when he was angry.

"Beasts! Monsters and slave drivers, they are." Morte spat. He'd seen people like this, where all they cared about was making money, which was probably one of the reasons he was so respectful of Silas. Speaking of Silas.

"We have to do something." The tired and rather quiet voice came from the shadows, making Morte whip around.
"Silas, Sir." The relief, warmth and respect in Morte's voice was undeniable. It was clear Silas was well thought of, even if he didn't sound much.
"Silas Sir! I-I-I'm so pleased to see you today." Annabelle squeaked, smiling sheepishly.
"Morte, my dear friend, and Annabelle is it?" His voice was definitely quiet. It had a very mild touch, that was almost... Confusing. Especially regarding their respect for the Ring Master. After a moment he came from the shadows, revealing himself to be a simple common fellox with a heavy limp. He gave Seth a curious, but well mannered glance before turning to the man at the stall.
"If you'll excuse my forthright attitude, Silas, what are you doing here?"
"Looking for Anastasia." he said simply. Of course. No-one knew why he cared about the woman so much, she never so much lifted a finger around the circus, though that was all Silas' doing. He obviously cared deeply about her... But as far as anyone knew she was found unconscious in the forests one day, with no memories, and Silas never mentioned anything about knowing her before...

Silently he padded over to where the man and the girl in purple was."I thought that slavery was illegal now?" Every word rang both authority and venom. Both Morte and Annabelle flinched, neither of them had ever been on the receiving end of Silas' anger, and they prayed they never would be.
"Silas, our Ring Master, incase you couldn't tell, Seth. He's a very strange man. He never sleeps, I've never seen him fall asleep. Sometimes he will pass out for days, but it's not quite the same. Every time this happens, he wakes up more pale, and more Drawn than before." Morte whispered, glancing over at Silas every so often; obviously not wanting to be over heard.

(Silas won't hang around long. He's got to make an appearance in another roleplay shortly. ^3^ )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Elektra » 11/03/2010 5:14 PM

The minute the man walked up to the dealer, there was an imediate change in the atmosphere.  Everyone but the three dispersed, and it seemed there was to be a stand-off.  "Slavery, you say?  Who says she's a slave?" he retorted.  "Why don't you let the girl answer for herself?"  Behind her, he held a small knife, barely pricking her skin with it.  "I-I-I'm not a slave?" Cirilo said, not sure whether she believed that or not.  Looking at the man holding her, she mouthed the words 'Please help me.' to the gentleman in front of her.

(Wow, tiny post...  Sorry 'bout that...)

Elektra
Ultimate Specialist
Ultimate Specialist
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/03/2010 5:45 PM

Seth looked over at the man with the young girl, anger sparking in his eyes. Before he could
react however, the misterious ringmaster showed up. He couldnt deny that this guy, although very calm and polite, and somewhat...worn looking,was oozing authority. He turned to Morte with a surprised look on his face "he never sleeps?" he whispered back, throwing a glance over at the Fellox. That was when he noticed a blinking objeckt in the hand of the Guy with the 'slave'. He emidiatly knew what was going on, and furrowed his brows even further."excuse me one sec..." he mumbeled, before stepping closer to the girl and the man. "Good sir, I dont want to barge in, but a honest answer requires to not have a knive stabbing into your back, am I correct?I would drop that if I where you..."he said, his voice sharp. He concentrated on the knive in the hand of the guy. This was one of the hader parts of element controlling. The knive had nothing to do with fire in a natural state, and to heat it up was, in fackt, pretty hard. However, he managed to raise its temperature rapidly.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Elektra » 11/03/2010 10:02 PM

The man, finally noticing that he was out of business, threw the knife up in the air, and ran like he was on fire, which, due to the heated blade, he might have thought he was.  He rounded a corner, and was gone.  Looking up, the knife came falling down, slicing right down Cirilo's cheek.  Her hands flew up, her lips coming together in a tight line.  It was obvious that she felt the pain, but it didn't seem to affect her as much as it would others.  Of course, when you had been abused from a young age, pain was a normal thing.  "Hello Sir.  I'm Cirilo, rightful owner of Cirque de Cirilo."  Bowing, she waited for one of the others to speak.  Just then, a drop of her bleeder's blood hit her cheek, making it sting even more.  "Dammit!  Will you bug off?  You're worse than one of those pesky Lunaflies..."  Vileo hopped down, shaking his head.

Elektra
Ultimate Specialist
Ultimate Specialist
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 11/11/2010 6:49 PM

Silas tilted his head in a manner that suggested both amusement and concern. "One of my most deeply treasured friends is a lunafly, she's also my Magician's assistant." He laughed quietly, finding amusement in her slightly unfortunate choice of words. "Madam, it is an honour to meet you. I'm the ringleader and owner of a small circus by Whisper Forest, I'm assuming you are the Cirilo, contortionist extraordinaire? Because if you aren't I need to fire my informants." he cast a sly, but well meaning glance at Morte and Annabelle. "Even so, our last contortionist got stuck in a cage for a week before we got her out... Most unfortunate, on both sides... If you ever find yourself in need of somewhere less... threatening to practise your gifts, I'm sure Morte wouldn't travelling with you. It's not wise to try to find out establishment alone." With a nod of his head he began to retreat into the alley he came from. "Oh, and assuming the other performers have a much talent as you do, an you find yourself in need of a few more keystones, the Circo de Luces would welcome all five of you with open arms. Or arm if you could one of our acts." With that slightly odd sentence he turned back, obviously looking for Anastasia, the lunafly he was looking for earlier.

"How strange." Muttered Morte to himself at both Silas and the recent developments that had taken place. "Normally he's at the throat of anyone that ends saying anything bad about Anastasia." As soon as Silas had stepped back into the alleyway, both he and Anastasia came forward.
"You'll want to put something on that cut." he observed. "It looks nasty. Where are my manners anyway? It seems to me as if Silas's habits are rubbing of on me. Morte Cabaza, juggler at the Circus of Lights, or Circo de Luces, in Gaelic, our real name. My favourite (and only) student, Annabelle." It wasn't much of a compliment, but it was getting there. The slight smile on Annabelle's face was quite apparent.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Elektra » 11/11/2010 10:19 PM

"Huh?  How..."  But when she thought about it again, Precillo, the Ringleader, had been spending a lot of their money on advertisment.  This wasn't how she wanted her name to get out though, not under his ownership, under his name.  "But yes, I am.  And, well, I'd be delighted, as long as it's better than being with my old cast-mates..."  How she would miss them, and how guilty she felt for leaving them to a cruel living, but there was nothing she could do now.  

"A bit of bandage would be helpful if you can manage that without trouble; I don't want to inconvenience you anymore than I have.  If not, a short walk to one of these stores won't hurt."  But then she remembered that all the money she had managed to save was in the carriage, which her troupe had already left with.  So much for that...

(God, brain-dead girl here, with a muse that just went on strike...)

Elektra
Ultimate Specialist
Ultimate Specialist
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 11/15/2010 6:05 PM

Seths narrowed eyes followed the man when he ran away, before turning his attention fully back at the
girl and Silas. He furrowed his brow slightly when he noticed the cut on her cheek, emidiatly feeling some strange sort of guilt. Shure, he couldnt have foreseen that the guy would throw the knive up rather then simply drop it, but still...there surely could have been an other solution.

He nodded his head at Silas "Thank you very much! I'll surely come back at you for that offer.". he this sure was a great possiility. however, he would first have to talk back with the rest of the caravan, and what not. all tho he was pretty sure that the others would be happy for that kind of opportunity, he as not the sole leader of the group. Plus, he first wanted to check this whole thing out. They seemed to be trustworthy and good people, but he learned to not jump at every gig that was offered,he more then once burnt his fingers at that in his ealier years...    

He looked at Cirilo, searching in his pockets for something like a band-aid or simmilae. Usually he carried these kind of things arround with him, be it just to patch Rika up, who had the abillity to stumble over her own feet every 2 seconds. And the rest of the bandages and tape to fixate it lay on the table in his wagon.
He sighed. "Sorry, got nothing with me...I'm Seth by the Way, nice to meet you" He looked over at Morte and Annabelle

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next