Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Just Bow to Me Already {Kitsumi and I; PG-13}

Postby Kitsumi » 04/16/2012 11:54 PM

Arrike laughed. "Honey, you've never been to one of my shows before tonight, have you? And you must not have seen much of it tonight. Why do you think all of the emo and goth kids end up here? It's because they know I'm a vampire. I've fed on stage before, I've moved through the crowd - far quicker than they could have imagined - as they stood, astounded. I've proven my healing properties by cutting myself and show them how it heals within moments. You think they just come for the music? Please, I know I'm good, but not that good. They come because they have a fascination with vampires, and I am one."

"Well, then, darling, I suppose that I'll pity you this one time." He gave a mocking bow, taking her hand and kissing it as he did so. "And besides, it's not just my bloodline. It's the extra strength, speed, and reflects that I have because of my bloodline. Being a pure vampire, I'm a bit more talented than other vampires. Not much - but even a little bit makes us able to overpower them."

Arrike grinned. "Well, to be perfectly honest...you're actually quite beautiful, you know. Maybe I would take you over the mortals...probably even over some of the other vampires." He rested his hand on her face, and then moved it back to tangle in her hair and pull her to him in another kiss. Then, he pulled back and grinned. "And that taste...it's pretty amazing."

((Haha...I love his personality xD))

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7224
Donate

Re: Just Bow to Me Already {Kitsumi and I; PG-13}

Postby Atoli01 » 04/17/2012 7:40 AM

I just kept my mouth shut at his first comments. Maybe I was taking humans too much as idiots and perhaps they did believe him. The whole vampire thing, that is. After all, humans always had those people they called 'magicians' that just entertained people with petty tricks. I'm certain some of Arrike's more sceptical fans could find a completely logical reason for whatever he showed them on stage! Flaunting our powers was just a waste with humans, in my opinion. And anyway, if too many people caught drift of us, I'm sure the government wouldn't quite he happy.

Now, when he bowed to me, I once again couldn't help but laugh. Even if he was just pitying me as he said, the idea still entertained me. "Now that's more like it. Just be a good little boy and keep that up. And again! I don't care about all those subtle differrences between bloodlines. If someone believes in something, I'm sure they'll be able to make it happen. Regardless of what family they belong to." It was something that my mother always used to tell me, and even though it was a bit childish now that I thought back on it, it was true. Why couldn't I make all of them bow to me one of these days? Some traininng and I would probably be right on par with some of the best, I was sure!

At what he did next however, I nearly slapped him. "Will you just stop kissing me already?! It's really getting annoying!" I said to him as my eyes narrowed. On the other hand, I wasn't sure whether to take his comments as compliments or not. Although they clearly were, I wasn't too keen on taking compliments from a person like him. "It's Ai. You should at least know the name of the girl you're going to be bowing to, right Arrike?" I told him with a smirk. And anyway, he had also got to know the name of the girl whose umbrella he needed to replace.

{{I know right? XD Between him and Ai, things are definitely gonna be entertaining. X3}}

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Previous