Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Can't Stop Myself [Toxxic and I] M: S,L,V

Postby Middy » 06/13/2012 6:24 PM

Vester gasped and moaned when Ren moved into him immediately relaxing to give the man an easier time sliding in and out of him. He grabbed onto the sheets and clenched his teeth when Ren sped up, drinking in the intense pleasure he was now feeling. Again and again the man would hit that spot that sent him into nirvana, moaning loudly to let Ren know he was doing a good job. Vester was hoping Ren could satisfy his big appetite for intimacy, he wasn't one to lose it easily. He delighted himself further by pushing his hips back against Ren to meet every one of his thrusts, intensifying the contact every time he did so. "More... I need more dammit!" he chuckled after his demand, testing to see if Ren would keep up with his demands.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 06/13/2012 9:26 PM

Had he asked for more? Well, Ren wasn't one to deny his partner's pleasure! He sped up his pace, and moved on to his second cycle. Moving his hips in a figure eight to hit several intimate spots at once, he also repositioned his right hand to stroke as he moved, hoping to give Vester as much pleasure as possible. On and on, in and in, non stop without a pause, as he felt Vester slide back to meet his thrusts. This man obviously knew what he liked! Ren wasn't complaining; he liked his partners to keep his pace, and that wasn't easily done, even with experience. He grinned; he was content to keep this cycle up for as long as Vester wanted, but the next cycle was... fun for him. He hoped his bedmate was having as much pleasure as he was!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2221
Donate

Postby Middy » 06/19/2012 9:11 PM

Vester was more then happy when Ren continued to keep up his pleasurable movements, gasping once Ren took hold of him and stroked him with his hard thrusts, and those movements with those hips was... pure pleasure. Vester was quick to reply to Ren with labored breaths and loud moans, panting heavily as he was pounded into more and more. Despite all of this he wasn't close to hitting his end... yet, he just needed some final pushes to send him over the edge. If his temporary partner could keep him going and satisfy his high threshold for sex, then he would be all the more satisfied. To make sure Ren would keep up, he arched his back and clenched onto the sheets, "Getting close.. .Ren... just a little more~" he purred back and bucked against him harder.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/13/2012 10:28 AM

Only a little more? Ren grinned. He wasn't even close to reaching his end; he still had seven more cycles to go through! But he reckoned Vester wouldn't quite be up for that, so he moved onto the fourth cycle, skipping the third entirely. Pausing only to grasp Vester's legs, he flipped the man over and leaned over him to lick and suck on his nipples as he thudded into him, faster than before. He took care to move his hips in an up-down pattern, so that the point of his shaft rose and fell inside Vester, stimulating different points as he went.

"More?" he groaned out, sweat beading his forehead. If Vester wanted more, he would give him more, with interest. He wondered how long his partner would hold out!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/13/2012 3:23 PM

Vester grunted back at him, giving a look of contempt. Sure he could hold out longer then any mortal could... if he wanted to, but to be honest he was getting hungry and starting to lose interest in having relations with this man any longer. In normal circumstances he would have just had his way with someone, then proceed to kill and devour them afterwords... but maybe he could let this one live. He was honest with himself that he would rather be snacking on that man he killed earlier... but he would humor Ren for a bit longer.

"How much longer..?" he growled, debating whether or not to shove him off. Vester thought this would be done sooner, so he could pilfer some belongings while Ren was asleep and be on his way. Not to mention the fact he was used to being dominant... but oh well he was fine as long as he used people. Although this little tryst did give him an idea of finding someone else he could ravish, and keep as his own. Ren wouldn't do, he was more of ah... playmate for today.

((yes Vester is a big jerk XD sorry it took so long to reply))
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/13/2012 5:03 PM

((tis oki XD I take it you want to wrap this up?))

Ren decided that Vester had probably had enough of all this; the look on his face had said it all. He grinned, and groaned out "Not much longer... just let yourself go, let me take it all..." He let his control go completely, and proceeded to throw every trick in his book at the man, moving his hips like a salsa dancer as he slipped in and out of the man, bending over to suck on his partner's sensitive end, moving his tongue over it to give it extra... motivation, using his hands to allow him to breathe... He groaned and gasped and licked and moved, determined to at least give this man his dues. He wanted to show what he could do, and hoped that Vester was enjoying it... He was careful about the angles he took, careful about how he moved, so as to avoid hurting him badly, but his movements were becoming slower and deeper as he let himself begin to reach for his own end...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/13/2012 5:23 PM

Well he at least had to give Ren credit for being a talented suitor in the bed department, and was obviously very experienced in what he did. He didn't regret hopping in the sack with him at all, and to be honest he was getting pleasure out of this... but as previous thoughts struck him he did have other things to take care of. His mind snapped back to what was going on at present, groaning as he reached his own end in this "battle" as it were.
Vester gave a relieved sigh as he waited for his bed mate to finish up as well. It was fun... while it lasted, and perhaps with this little interlude Ren wouldn't suspect him of murdering anyone in this town. With some stress relief and a bit of fun, he earned a bit of an alibi as well. Humans, even if he was one once he had to admit how easily manipulated they were. Plus he was sure Ren was human... maybe, he would be leaving soon anyway so it didn't matter to him too much.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/15/2012 7:59 AM

Ren reached his end, and lay there panting for a few minutes, feeling the euphoria settle in his stomach. He was glad Vester had let go before he had, as he had begun to think perhaps the other man was bored...

He chuckled and stood up, slipping out of Vester as he went. He looked up into Vester's face and grinned...

"Would you like a shower, bath, sleep, or something to eat?" He said, slipping into the role of gracious host... Picking himself up, and retrieving some of his discarded clothing, he leaned comfortably against the door frame to look at the man he had just bedded.

"I'm going to take a shower now, so feel free to make yourself at home... There's another bathroom just down the hall if you feel like using it, otherwise I'll be back in a few minutes." Cocky grin on his face, he headed into his en-suite and closed the door before climbing into the shower...

Last bumped by ToxxicRenegadeAngel on 10/15/2012 7:59 AM.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous