Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

[My Life would be Dark Without You] P-M:E

Postby Middy » 01/29/2015 11:23 PM

He should never have gone to England, what the hell was he thinking by pursuing that case to the end!? The only thing he got from it was discovering that certain monsters were real, and worse yet he was--- no.. no no no... he had to forget that ever happened to him, but-- but he just couldn't. The whole flight home was occupied by that whole scenario playing over, and over again in his mind.

Returning home served no reprieve, the memory still going through his mind just as strongly as it was on the plane ride home. There were no thoughts of being Kira, or becoming god of the new world, no... he wasn't sure what his goals were anymore-- but there was one thing he knew for sure--- he was back in Japan, and wasn't allowed back into England, and that he had--

Raito entered his home, a small comfort despite what had happened, and perhaps he felt a little safer here now. The detective slumped against the wall in the kitchen, slowly sliding down it into a sitting position. He could only stare ahead of him, the bruises and wounds he received now sinking into a stinging pain, but he ignored them. He felt... lifeless.

Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: [My Life would be Dark Without You] P-M:E

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/30/2015 12:19 AM

Odd as it was, Beyond had taken to sleeping in Raito's house. He had snuck in a while ago, set all the cameras to loop footage of an empty room, and set up camp. Alex thought he was out of town on business- which he felt terrible about- but that meant he was free to do what he wanted for the time being.

He had been missing Raito the entire time he was gone on his trip to England, which was the whole reason he had broken in in the first place. It had only been a few days, and he needed to learn to be happy with Alex, but the absence of Kira- his Kira- ate at him. So he was here, burying his face in the boy's pillow night after night. It was really kind of sad when he thought about it; he was supposed to be this tough criminal, but he was coming to realize he was a total sap.

A soft click drew his face out of Raito's blankets and a grin to his face. As quickly as his bare feet could carry him, Beyond bolted from the bedroom and trotted down the stairs. "You're home!" he chimed, though his mood quickly fell when he actually caught sight of Raito. His expression shifted to concern, brows furrowed with worry. "What's wrong?"

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1072
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/31/2015 9:54 PM

Raito didn't bother to even get up to greet the familiar face that came to greet him, nor did he even look at him. Just by hearing his voice he knew it was Beyond, and he should have been overjoyed to see his lover again yet... he just kept staring forward, motionless. Raito felt his words become choked when he tried to say anything, instead he just pulled his knees closer to his chest.

The detective tried to choke back any tears to try to seem strong, but it was no use. A single tear slid down his cheek, causing him to wince and hide his face in his arms. "Beyond..." he managed to choke out, still hiding his face. He really didn't know what to say, how would he explain what happened to him over there? How would Beyond see him after he told him everything? Would he see him as being dirty? A slut?.. Would he even be there for him anymore?

All these thoughts were running through his head like a tempest, he knew deep down that the serial killer wouldn't just throw him away, but through all the stress and trauma he honestly thought he was... trash. To be used and thrown out.

He wanted to tell him... but didn't at the same time. It was an odd feeling, every-time he tried to talk his voice didn't want to work. Raito shook his again again only managing, "I was...r--" before choking on his words once more.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/31/2015 11:33 PM

Beyond swung himself around the banister and trotted over, bare feet pattering softly on the floor. Yes, something was definitely wrong with Raito if he was too torn up to talk about it. He immediately eliminated the idea that it had anything to do with the case they were both so heavily involved in, mostly because he would have already heard if something had gone wrong.

He gently tip-toed around Raito to the fridge, opened the door, and fished out the half-finished jar of jam he had stashed there earlier. Now seemed like the best kind of time to grab his comfort food, though he doubted he could get the young detective to share with him. Raito didn't have the same kind of taste for the sticky stuff that Beyond did, even when the criminal offered to share.

Satisfied, he turned and started back, catching the door with his heel on the way. He sat down heavily beside Raito, sides bumping, before he twisted around to try and catch Raito's eye. "So, tell me all about your trip to cold, nasty, gross England, and let me know if there' anyone I need to beat up, hm?" He sounded playful and upbeat, but there was a tinge of genuine concern to his voice. He had caught what his lover had half-said before, but there were a lot of verbs that started with "r," and he wasn't about to go guessing.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/03/2015 4:39 PM

Raito still didn't want to say what happened to him there, but if he didn't tell someone then it would just eat him up inside. Beyond's usual upbeat personality did calm him a little, knowing that he had someone with him now that he was so intimate with. He wanted comfort of some kind, maybe a hug or... or something... if he could bear being touched. Would it matter if he was with his lover now? Would it feel different if Beyond touched him compared to his assailant?

He leaned against him, the faint contact making him want to reel back, but quickly corrected himself that he was with someone who cared for him, not someone who would hurt him. "Beyond.." he started again, choking back any tears he felt well up. Even now he fought to be strong and not show any weakness, but he knew he was breaking. "I was... r- raped..." he choked, finally getting the words out, no matter how much they stung.

There was no stopping the tears now.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 02/04/2015 4:37 AM

Beyond hesitated, brows furrowed. He had been expecting something more like "robbed," or the less likely "wrong," but this was... far beyond what he was prepared to handle. Exactly how to proceed was a difficult thing, seeing as how he had so very little experience with helping someone though things like this.

The criminal's immediate response was a boiling rage, though he swallowed that down, knowing it would be worse than unhelpful right now. Someone had dared to harm his prize, his beautiful little jewel, one of only two men he dared let close to his heart. The thought of that was, somehow, more painful, more infuriating, than if the act had been committed against Beyond himself; no one was allowed to touch his toys, much less break them, other than himself.

Instead of venting his roiling anger, which was only likely to make the situation worse, he opted for a second, more tame response: examination. Take in the details, fix what he could, and let Raito tell him what was working. For the most part, anyway; the boy was in no condition to make every decision himself.

Beyond scooted around to sit in front of his partner, delicate fingers brushing gently against Raito's knee in a gesture meant to be comforting while Beyond looked him over carefully. On the whole, the damage seemed to be more mental than physical, but a hint of bruising peeking out around the collar gave him reason for concern. "Take your shirt off," he said, blunt with just a twinge of worry. He wanted to get a good look at whatever the hell some stranger had done and see if it needed attention.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/09/2015 10:48 PM

The silence between them was only serving to build more and more tension between them, making Raito feel as thought he had said the wrong thing. He was almost thinking of just getting up and running to his room, locking Beyond outside, but something stopped him. He swallowed hard when Beyond told him to remove his shirt, not understanding why he wished for him to do so. To see his wounds? Was he worried about him, or something else?

He was still shaking, but decided to comply with his demand. Raito pulled his shirt over his head and set it down next to him, revealing all the bite wounds, bruises, and scratch marks all across his body. It almost looked like he had an encounter with a wild animal with how bad the condition of his body was.

Raito stayed quiet, surrendering his body to his lover. He must have a good reason for wanting to look over the damage right?
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 02/10/2015 12:22 AM

"What the hell," Beyond breathed, crimson eyes tracing over every inch of damage to his partner's body. None of this looked like it could have been done by a normal human- not by any human, as far as he knew. Whoever had attacked his Kira must have been some kind of madman, a feral nutjob in a league all his own in this right. That thought just made the criminal more uneasy.

"They did a bang up job on you, eh?" He forced a small, humorless chuckle and leaned in, their faces nearly touching, to steal a quick kiss from his lover before continuing his work. "I need you to tell me if any of this hurts more than just the bruising, alright?" Beyond asked, hesitating for just a moment before pressing his palm against Raito's ribs. Top to bottom, he gently tested the bones, seeking out the grinding or pain of a break. Though he technically had no medical training, he knew quite a bit about the human body; do to what he had done to people, he needed to.

As he worked, Beyond eyed the bite marks, mouth pressed into a thin, hard line. The scratches and bruises would heal fine in time, but the bites worried him. They would need a little attention at least. Luckily, he had found a first aid kit upstairs in the bathroom. Once he was done, he would have to retrieve that and, at the very least, disinfect them.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/17/2015 4:11 PM

Raito welcomed the quick kiss, a welcome distraction from the pain that wracked his body. He hissed as parts of his chest were touched and pressed, the stinging pain making him cry out when more tender places were prodded. "Beyond... that hurts, stop it..." he whined, knowing that his lover was only trying to help him, but he had every right to complain at the same time.

He again choked back any tears, yes he knew he was safe and with someone who would care for him, but the pain of the abuse was still fresh. "You... aren't going to leave me are you? After what happened to me..." he turned his head away from his lover. He couldn't look into his eyes, not now... not until he got confirmation that he wouldn't be abandoned, especially in his time of need.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 02/17/2015 9:30 PM

Beyond frowned as Raito protested and quickly pulled his hand away. "I think you might have cracked a rib," he muttered, fingers hovering over the bruises. Broken bones would mean down time and possible hospital visit, and that would have to be explained to L somehow. The fewer people who knew about this, the better.

Raito's next comment was like a stab to the chest. Beyond cupped his lover's face with a hand and gently turned the boy until their eyes met. "Hey, look." He managed a weak smile, caressing his partner's cheekbone with a thumb. "You're bruised, but you aren't broken. And let me tell you, I'd want you even if someone smashed you into a million pieces. No matter what happens, you are mine, and... and I'm yours, alright?"  He desperately wanted to pull the boy into a hug and hold him there, but aggravating that rib wouldn't be a good idea. "If you'll be fine for a few minutes, I'll grab some stuff from upstairs and clean some of this up. We can figure out what to do from there, okay?"

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/27/2015 4:18 PM

Tears rolled down his face at Beyond's words, confirming that his lover would always be at his side no matter what happened to him. That loyalty, that simple promise that they belonged to one another did him in. Raito wrapped his arms around Beyond, pulling him close to his body, still being mindful of his own injuries. He didn't want to let him go, not when he was at his most vulnerable. "I... I'm yours, and you are mine," he pulled him closer, pressing his lips to Beyond's.

He pulled away, managing a smile albeit a very weak attempt at one. "I really need a shower Beyond, and... if you want to join me you can. Might need help washing myself with all these injuries," he still clung onto him, giving him the hint that he should be picked up. Beyond was strong enough to carry him wasn't he? If not, it would be quite comical to see him try. Raito admitted he wasn't that heavy, but still, a human is hardly a light object to carry.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/01/2015 5:37 AM

Hearing Raito repeat his words clicked something in Beyond's brain: he might have really miscalculated this time. Sure, he liked the boy, maybe enough to even call his attraction more love than possession, but he had Alex as well. He tried to consider the fallout of Raito finding out about Alex, but the pressure of the boy's lips on his own, the warmth filling the small space between them, distracted the criminal from serious thought. He pushed back against the kiss, lips parted just enough for a weak groan to escape as his eyes fluttered unwillingly closed for a brief moment.

Then, all too soon for his liking, Raito pulled away and left him wanting more. Beyond returned his partner's smile before responding. "Fine," he said, shifting position just enough to get an arm under Raito's knees. If the boy wanted to be carried, he was going to oblige. "Shower it is, then. I don't mind helping if you need it." There was a note of teasing in his voice, his smile becoming more and more of a smirk. Without hesitation, he lifted his lover off the floor and managed to balance well enough to fully stand. The criminal looked pretty pleased with himself for the moment; Bridesmaid had been heavier, but it had been quite a while since he had had to lift an adult in any context. He was just proud he could still do it.

Slowly, he climbed the stairs to the bathroom and pressed his back against the door to open it. He gently let Raito's legs down to the ground to make sure he was steady before allowing his partner to fully support himself. He gave his Kira a little nuzzle before pushing himself up to sit on the sink counter, bare feet dangling just above the tile.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/01/2015 6:57 PM

Raito was quite pleased to be carried by Beyond, quite impressed with how much strength he really had in that body of his. Looks could be deceiving. He was able to get a grip on him as he was lifted, sighing at the contact of another person, still having faint flashbacks of what he had went through. This time... it was pleasant, so much so that it helped drive away the nightmares that had been plaguing him ever since he came back home. With Beyond at his side, he could begin to heal, to forget it... would he, would he ever forget?

It was best not to think on that, no... he had to forget. It didn't happen did it? Raito clung on tighter, fighting to keep at least somewhat happy around his lover. He was safe, safe! He wouldn't be hurt again, not with his love.

All thoughts melted away again as they entered the bathroom, the glossy white tiles giving him a sense of cleanliness. That's what he really needed, to be clean, to wash away everything. To forget. Raito was still shaky on his feet, but he wasted no time disrobing himself. The sooner he could get under that cleansing water the better.

Once he had discarded his clothed, Raito stepped into the shower and immediately turned on the shower head, sighing as the warm water cascaded down his naked form.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/02/2015 12:06 AM

Beyond swallowed hard. The thoughts in his head were not the kind he or Raito needed right now, but the sight of his partner fully exposed was enough to get him excited. Even the bruises were beautiful, though he would have preferred once he had made himself. The criminal sighed slightly, crimson gaze tracing over the muscle lines etched beneath his lover's skin. This glorious boy wanted him, trusted him, and just the thought flooded him with both happiness and lust.

"Hey, uh, just let me know if you want any help?" He gave a slight chuckle and swung his feet to tap his heels against the cabinet door. He wanted to jump in on his own, but he wasn't sure he would be able to control himself.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/06/2015 7:47 PM

"Any help?" he paused, just taking the time to stare at the swirling water that was going down the drain, "I suppose so, you are free to come in if you wish. Actually... I would love if you did," Raito had thought on it for a moment, about wanting Beyond to claim him again, to help destroy any damage that was done to him by his attacker.

He grabbed the bath pouf and body wash, wanting that to be the first thing to get clean. Raito squeezed a good amount on the pouf, immediately getting to washing himself, sighing in relief at the thought of washing away any filth he accumulated. Perhaps he would feel a bit better after the shower, but he knew every well that wounds took time to heal.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next