Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: The Hunter and the Runaway (Phoenix and I)(M: L, S?)

Postby Jedi » 02/06/2016 10:57 PM

Shader kept walking when they stopped at what he could only assume to be her house. He listened intently as he walked by, making as much of an attempt to look normal. He could swear he heard them mentioning going out this coming weekend. That was the perfect opportunity for him to take this man's place. And he knew just how to learn his personality for this coming weekend.

He entered the diner the next day, just an hour before Noelle's shift was about to start. He took the appearance of a young woman. "Hi there," said one of the cashiers. "Do you want a table or a booth?" Instead of either, she replied "Hopefully a job? If there's an open position and it's not too much to ask."

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/06/2016 11:07 PM

Noelle was late to work the next morning. She had spent half the night tossing and turning, worrying that Eric wasn't really who he said he was. What if she couldn't trust him? She had no idea who Shader may be. But she was fairly sure that Eric wasn't really the shapeshifter. After all, she had met Eric's sister on more than one occasion.

As she rushed through the door, she called out for Marcy. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" she said, pulling her hair into a hasty ponytail. "I had trouble with my alarm this morning...wait, who's that?" She pointed to the young woman wiping down a table.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 02/06/2016 11:47 PM

Clair wiped down the tables just as she was instructed. It was her first day working in the cafe, so she wanted to make a decent impression. Of course, Shader didn't intend on her working there for long. Not as Clair anyway. She wiped down the tables, but in a mediocre condition. That was when his target walked in through the doors. She looked up at her, but only for a second. She heard her name mentioned to Noelle, leaving her to look up again.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/06/2016 11:57 PM

"That's Clair," Macy said. "She was just hired. In fact, I'm glad you're here now. I've just had Clair wiping down tables and doing dishes in the back. Now that you're here, you can show her what it's like to actually waitress. How about you let her follow you around. After two or three hours, let her do the job and you follow her around. Sound good?"

Noelle nodded. "Sure. It'll actually be nice to have another pair of hands around here." She shot a friendly grin to the woman as she walked over. "Hey there! I'm Noelle. Macy wants you to follow me around, watch how I waitress. Then in a bit we'll have you try."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 02/07/2016 2:01 AM

"Okay," she said with a smile as Noelle greeted her. And just like Noelle had said, she watched her as Noelle worked. When it came time for her to practice, she tried to do as Noelle had. Obviously, Shader didn't put in his full potential as he didn't intend for Clair to keep this job. When they finally got a break, Clair grabbed a cup of coffee and started chatting with Noelle. "So are there any perks to being a waitress? Any cute boys?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 05/14/2016 11:10 PM

Noelle shrugged as Clair began questioning her. "I don't know about any real perks. The rest of the staff are usually pretty friendly. There are definitely worse places to work." She wasn't really sure how to respond to the next part of the question. "There's only one guy that I really think is cute here..." she blushed. Why was she even talking about this? Part of her had missed the girl talk she hadn't had in such a long time, and now she was finding herself babbling. "But I wouldn't really want to tell you about him. If something ended up developing between the two of you, I wouldn't want you to feel bad, or like you were betraying me or anything."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous