Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Lost Boys [P; L]

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/10/2016 3:05 AM

[Continued from here; Ji-sung is getting a species change!]

Now that his performance was over, Ji-sung was allowing himself to relax and pay better attention to the people going after him. He hung back with Hyun-jin, offering the tall boy a slight smile. "Thanks a lot for the pointers you gave me," he whispered beneath Nathan's rapping, not wanting to disrupt but wanting to say so to the older boy before the thought left his mind. "I really think they helped, even if unconsciously," he added with a sheepish kind of chuckle.

Min-hyuk seemed as pallid as Ji-sung had looked, as he listened to Jae sing, doubt fluttering in his chest but not quite making it to his drawn, focused features. He flicked his eyes over to Ji-sung and Hyun-jin, silently eavesdropping for a few moments before refocusing on going over his performance in his head. He was glad he wasn't the only person who had wanted to pick a slow song--that in itself was a relief, and he knew that his performance had been flawless. He was fine.

Young-soo grinned as Chan-ho went up, a kind of pride on his face as he folded his arms over his chest. Chan-ho had cool music taste as always. Unlike Min-hyuk, who was wringing his hands together hard until they were white, Young-soo was fairly content with his performance, minus a couple of slip-ups. That suck-up shorty was pretty good, and the others weren't half bad either. Young-soo would have to work to carve out his place soon--limelight looked good on him.

"Yeesh, seems like we have a couple of frayed nerves in the group," Nathan commented softly to Young-soo, nodding at Min-hyuk as Chan-ho finished up. "Still, they're both impressive. It's not a bad group at all, even after that little issue yesterday night." Young-soo glanced at Nathan and frowned at the boy's pointed, but casual smile. "Just saying," he added with a small smirk, and Young-soo shoved his hands into his pockets with a derisive, begrudging hum of agreement.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Lost Boys [P; L]

Postby crow » 06/10/2016 11:48 PM

ImageImageImage

Chan-ho carried through the entire rap with his usual exuberance, full of wild gesturing as he swaggered back and forth across the space set aside as the makeshift stage. The corners of the vocal coach's mouth had tightened again, but Jae knew him well enough to know the difference between exasperation and genuine dissatisfaction. This particular coach never did care much for babysitting rappers. Chan-ho finished with a triumphant grin, and the coach waved him off with an impatient hand. “Alright, wrap up! Take five, then we'll get on with your song assignments.” Chan-ho trotted back to the others, and Jae immediately put in his earbuds, moving away from the crowd to lean against a wall.

Hyun-jin listened to Nathan's words with a quiet frown, but if he had any concerns, he held his tongue. Jae spared him a glance, picking up on some of his unease, but Hyun-jin caught his look and smiled, shaking his head. As Jae closed his eyes, Hyun-jin turned to Ji-sung and said, “No problem--- anytime.”

Oblivious to the remnants of tension in the air, Chan-ho squeezed himself back into the center of the pack. “Hey, so,” he said. “When was everyone born? I want to know who I can boss around.” The grin on his face was an impish one, though Jae had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. At best, Chan-ho was the middle of the pack in terms of age. Still, he surreptitiously lowered the volume on his music, curious despite himself. Chan-ho went on: “I'm a 99-liner myself.”

“96-line,” supplied Hyun-jin, “though my birthday hasn't passed yet.” Chan-ho wilted, but only slightly; he hadn't really believed Hyun-jin would be younger.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/23/2016 1:25 AM

"Same here, 99-line!" Young-soo piped up, shaking off the awkward tension from before with ease when Chan-ho came into their proximity. The others didn't seem as gung-ho about the whole thing, Nathan not really seeing what the fuss was and Min-hyuk looking like he was dreading casual interaction in general.

"'98 here," Nathan conceded, shrugging with a half-cocked smile, hands tucking into the pocket of his hoodie. "Kind of a gradient so far; I like that," He looked over at the remaining boys and arched an eyebrow with a friendly smile. "One of you lot wouldn't happen to be a 97-liner, would you? I want this chain to be whole."

That did seem to perk up Min-hyuk, who dithered for a moment before he managed a tiny smile and nodded. "I was born in 1997, actually, yeah," he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck and glancing down at the other two, borrowing a softly piqued curiosity from Chan-ho's enthusiasm. "And... you two?" he asked, looking at Ji-sung and Jae.

Ji-sung blinked, a little embarrassed as he glanced at Jae. Of course, he was going to be the youngest. There was no way Jae was younger--he was taller and looked older in the face, more mature than Ji-sung's rounder, softer one. He cracked a sheepish smile. "2000. Guess I'm the youngest...?" he laughed, keeping it open as he side-eyed Jae.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby crow » 06/25/2016 5:44 AM

Chan-ho's grin fell a little more as each member listed off their ages, and he actually heaved a sigh as Min-hyuk confirmed that he, too, was older. "Man, Young-soo and I can't be the youngest!" he said, the whine in his voice not entirely disguising a hint of desperation. A moment later, however, his salvation came in the form of Ji-sung. Chan-ho gasped, audibly gasped, eyes going wide for a moment, before he rushed over to clap Ji-sung on the back. "Maknae! Thank you for saving my bacon," he said, growing solemn for a moment before breaking back into a shit-eating grin. "Don't think it means I'm going to go easy on you though. I---"

"Wait, what about Jae?" said Hyun-jin. Jae shot him a pointed glare. Hyun-jin laughed sheepishly, giving a shrug. "Hey, c'mon. I honestly don't remember. Wait, hold on, you're 99-line like Chan-ho, right?"

Jae's expression didn't soften in the least. Considering how long they had both been trainees, Hyun-jin was either seriously forgetful or just faking it to be an ass. Still, the game was up; he consoled himself that it would have come out sooner or later anyway. "2k line," he said, casually taking his earbuds out. He could practically feel the force of Chan-ho's glee.

"Alright, who's the real maknae then? I need birthdays," Chan-ho crowed. He was already breaking away from Ji-sung and heading towards Jae, who shot him a look not at all befitting that of a junior towards his elder.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/21/2016 6:30 PM

Ji-sung had stiffened up as Chan-ho rushed over, and coughed slightly as he was clapped on the back. He managed a laughing grin, embarrassed but weirdly happy. The idea of being the youngest wasn't appealing, sure, but if the others were so against it, Ji-sung felt an odd sense of duty about taking up the apparently weighty mantle--Chan-ho's half formed threats aside.

Ji-sung blinked and looked over at Jae with raised brows, realizing that he hadn't said his age yet. With how tall and well-built he was, surely he wasn't very young. Maybe he was the oldest, and waiting out to reveal it? When the truth came out, it was startling to most, though Nathan wore a small sheepish grin on his face as he peered at Jae from behind a very excited Chan-ho. "Hoo, this'll be good," he murmured loud enough to hear as Chan-ho moved towards Jae.

Ji-sung felt a little pressure come off of him, but he wilted slightly under Jae's look, though it wasn't directed at him. "M-mine's April, ah... 25th," he murmured, fiddling with the drawstrings on his light grey hoodie. He glanced at Jae, then at the floor, then back at Jae, not wanting to admit that he was curious as well, now.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 07/24/2016 8:44 PM

Jae wanted to crawl into a hole. He regretted saying anything; if it weren't for Chan-ho closing in on him, he would have continued glaring daggers at Hyun-jin. As it was, he was probably going to have to move. Glaring at Chan-ho wasn't having any effect, and Jae really didn't want to be a part of whatever he had planned.

"Look, I already said I was 2k, alright? Back off," he said, peeling away from the wall to back up slightly himself. Chan-ho was having none of it though, and with an almost acrobatic lunge, managed to snag Jae around the neck with one arm. Jae seized up at the sudden contact, and Chan-ho took the opportunity to drag him down into a headlock. "Hey, let go," Jae growled.

"Call me hyung!" replied Chan-ho. Jae pushed again, but to no avail. The heat of panic was starting to build in his gut, and he squeezed his eyes shut, forcing himself to breathe. He wanted to curl up, wanted to get out--- He threw himself to the side, hard. Chan-ho let go with a startled yelp as Jae went crashing to the ground.

"Dude," said Chan-ho, eyes wide, for once at a loss for words. He blinked, a little nervousness clouding his features too. Jae closed his eyes again, turning away. What Chan-ho had done wasn't particularly nice, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary either--- just horsing around. But explaining himself was just about the last thing he wanted to do right now.

"Bathroom," he muttered, rising to his feet and heading for the door, his long quick strides only barely short of breaking into a run.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/25/2016 5:15 PM

Ji-sung jumped in surprise as Chan-ho grabbed Jae and dragged his head down, feeling the tension in the air change to something more volatile. Something felt wrong about this, even if he'd seen people joke around physically quite a bit before. He made a tiny noise in the back of his throat, startled, when Jae jerked away from Chan-ho and rushed to the direction of the bathroom, brows knitting as he watched the tall boy's retreating form.

Nathan slowly unfolded his arms from where they'd been awkwardly frozen, processing the situation slowly. "Wonder what's eating him," he murmured, which seemed to break the startled trances of one or two of the other boys. Young-soo replied with an agreeing grunt, shoving his hands in his pockets with a derisive shrug.

"I'm gonna..." Ji-sung blinked--he hadn't meant to say anything out loud, but he'd started it, so he had to finish it now. "Go... see if he's okay. Hang on." Without providing any more explanation as to why he felt the need to go after this boy who seemed to find running away the easiest way to deal with things (and really, Ji-sung supposed it was better than fighting), he dashed off in the direction of the restroom, leaving the other boys to mill about in the awkward wake.

When he reached the restroom, he assumed Jae was already inside, and knocked twice softly before opening the door and peering inside at the stalls and sink. "Jae?"

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 09/28/2016 10:29 AM

Jae was nearly stumbling by the time he reached the bathroom door. He shoved through it, blundered his way into a stall, and sat down hard on the seat of the toilet, head clutched in his hands. They trembled despite his best attempts to still them, fingers snarling tightly into his hair.

He forced himself to breathe. His heartbeat hammered in his ears and he felt sick to his stomach, but he quelled the nausea as best he could and focused on each inhale and exhale. Slowly, the room steadied around him, and the weight that had settled onto his chest began to ease, but self-loathing seeped into the space that it left behind. He felt pathetic--- no, he was pathetic. It had only been an arm around his shoulders, and Chan-ho was--- Chan-ho was just another member. He had to get it under control. He'd been lucky; the staff were out when it happened. They would never let him debut if they knew, and even if they did, he couldn't have a meltdown like this on camera. There was bound to be skinship on shows, instances where he couldn't avoid it, and---

Jae's head snapped up at the sound of his own name, flinching. He could just glimpse Ji-sung peering in around the door, and inwardly cursed himself for being so out of it that he'd forgotten to close the stall door. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to smooth it back into something presentable. "I'm fine," he said, more forcefully than he meant to. Clearing his throat, he tried again, more evenly this time. "I'm fine. So just... give me a minute, and I'll be right out." The shaking had stopped, for the most part. A few more minutes, splash a little water on his face, and he could go back, pretend nothing had happened. He had to.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/17/2016 11:50 PM

Ji-sung's eyes flickered as Jae answered, his brows knitting. He'd barely flinched--tensed, really--at the sharp edge to Jae's initial response, then relaxed slightly when the other boy did. Even so, the look of worry remained fixed into his expression. "Sure," he said softly, nodding, but stepped into the bathroom regardless, shutting the door behind him for a moment. He'd figured out which stall Jae was in by pinpointing his voice, but he didn't walk into view, instead going over to lean against the wall. He folded his arms over his chest, looking down at the tiles on the floor, seeming to mull over his next words for a long time. For all that silence, they were surprisingly lacking in eloquence. "I know you're not alright, so I won't ask if you are. But... what happened, out there?" His voice was quiet, gentle, showing more concern than a true desire for Jae to answer--meek but barely echoey in the bathroom.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 10/18/2016 9:06 AM

Jae couldn't remember the last time he'd wanted so badly for someone to leave. It had been fine the first time; he'd been mostly calm by the time Ji-sung happened upon him in that back street, but right now he would have given anything to be alone for five more minutes. He knew, of course, that there wasn't going to be room for things like that either once they debuted, but the thought of that only made him feel worse. He was being pathetic, but there was no way to stop the tangled knot of frustrations snarling in his chest.

"Look, can you just---" Don't yell. Don't snap. You can't afford to be like this. He's... trying. Even though it made him feel like he was going to throw up, Jae merely grimaced and forced everything down. "Let's talk about this later." Rising to his feet, he made his way to the sink, leaning hard against the counter as he looked up at himself in the mirror. Even with his half-hearted attempt to salvage his hair, it was a mess. He noted with a cold dismay that it almost didn't matter; even haggard, he was handsome, the look in his eyes conveying something sharp and feral. What a joke.

He wanted to splash water on himself, but now that he was standing in front of the sink, he thought resignedly of how the coordinators would cluck over his ruined make-up. He breathed a long, tired sigh and settled for re-settling his hair into something more presentable. He'd had plenty of practice at that. By the time he walked out, he looked almost fine again, his face schooled back into impassivity. He strode off in the direction of the practice room, not even glancing at Ji-sung as he passed.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/18/2016 10:31 PM

Ji-sung stiffened as Jae began, then cut off, quiet nervousness clouding the older of the two's eyes for a moment. When no more words came for a moment, he stepped a little closer to the stall, then stopped short once more. "Ah... sure," he murmured, blinking, surprised that Jae agreed to tell him--even if it was later on. Ji-sung listened to Jae get up and watched him walk to the sink, staying in his spot against the wall, trying to look small. Jae intimidated him, and Ji-sung would be the first to admit that. But somehow, he didn't scare him. Definitely not.

Ji-sung caught himself staring, watching the way Jae's fingers forked through his dark hair to try to comb it into something more presentable. His eyes flicked back and forth between the boy's reflection and his profile, staring out the corner of his eye, then tore his gaze away and stared at the opposite wall. He opened his mouth, as if to say something, a smile even forming on his lips, before it wilted out when Jae walked past him without a second glance. He swallowed whatever asinine words had been about to surface, and let out a breath, following Jae at a halting pace with his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 10/21/2016 11:12 PM

Jae's heart was in his throat as he walked back into the practice room. Hyun-jin looked up immediately at the sound, and Jae made the small mistake of meeting his gaze. The older boy was smiling, but his eyes conveyed his worry, and Jae felt a pang of guilt run through him. But dealing with Hyun-jin and his concern was the last thing he wanted right now.

Chan-ho turned to watch him too, his usual grin still plastered on his face; Jae froze in his tracks, but to his relief, Chan-ho made no move to come closer. "How was your trip? Did you think of me?" he said, waggling his eyebrows scandalously. That, at least, was easy. Jae merely rolled his eyes and turned away, walking to an unoccupied part of the room to lean against the wall.

For better or for worse, that was when the vocal coach returned, folders in hand. "These are your song assignments," he said. "Get practicing. You'll be performing these as part of your monthly review, so put some effort into it." He called out each name and handed off the folders.

Chan-ho made no secret of his disappointment, groaning and waving the contents of his assignment at Young-soo. "It's a slow track. Save meeeeee." Apparently determined to cling to someone today, he wrapped his arms around Young-soo's waist as he whined. If he found any comfort there, Jae... really didn't want to know about it.

His own song assignment had been a merciful one: something fast-paced, where it would be easier to ignore his lack of staying power, and not much of a stretch for his voice. The coach, or someone further up, was being merciful. But right now that mercy felt like another slap in the face--- that he should be accommodated, because they wanted to debut him whether he was good enough or not.

The rest of the day passed without incident, though mostly because he focused on keeping his mouth shut and throwing himself into the work. As the last instructor called an end to the session, Chan-ho collapsed to the floor with a groan. "I thought it would never end," he said. Pressing a cheek to the cool surface, he said "I'm just going to marry this floor. Miss Floor... Let's go steady. How about it?"

"That's what you get for drinking so hard last night," said Hyun-jin, but he was laughing, no bite in his words. "Come on. I'll make you something nice when we get back to the dorms."

"Score!" said Chan-ho, righting himself immediately. "Alright, last one to the dorms has to buy ice cream for a week." With that, Chan-ho was off like a shot, his apparent exhaustion wholly forgotten.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/29/2016 1:44 PM

Ji-sung was able to somewhat hide behind Jae as both of them returned to the group, but when Jae broke off, Ji-sung simply smiled slightly at the others and gave a sheepish wave with his fingers. His feet carried him of their own volition to a piece of wall halfway between the group and Jae. Min-hyuk still seemed perturbed about the whole exchange, as though the secondhand embarrassment of the sudden altercation was too much for him.

It was somewhat of a relief when the coach began handing out their assignments for the month. Young-soo was squinting at his song assignment, reading it over with a small frown of disdain as well. He was so absorbed that he didn't notice Chan-ho approaching to sort-of hug him, and he jumped slightly before snorting and playfully shoving Chan-ho away with a quickly corrected grin. "You're so whiney. You're gonna let a slow song beat you this early? I'm surprised at you, Chan-ho."

Min-hyuk stared at his assignment with a look of panic, though quiet, stoney dread was starting to settle in rather quickly. It was flashy--it was fast, provocative--even suggestive, if one read it a certain way. The polar opposite of what Min-hyuk thought he was capable of. Swallowing thickly, Min-hyuk hunched his shoulders and rubbed at his own arms in an attempt to calm himself in front of the others.

Ji-sung, however, had no problems with his assignment. It looked tough, but he was fairly confident that with enough practice, he could do it. Practice was a comfort in and of itself. Nothing like the spontaneous test the coach had given them earlier. Yes, he would be just fine.

When the session ended, Ji-sung coughed for the first time, wincing at how his voice hurt somewhat. He needed to practice more softly to get the tone right before he worked on volume, but even then, he didn't think he'd been singing very loudly. Young-soo snorted at Chan-ho's antics, lightly tapping the other boy's hip with his foot to nudge him on the floor. "She's spurning your affections, can't you see? She's completely cold."

Nathan flicked his assignment papers to smooth them out where his thumb had made a dent, before tucking them under his arm and tilting his head at the others with a half smile. "I actually don't mind buying everyone ice cream--at least just for tonight. A whole week is pushing your luck, Chan-ho!" he called after the other boy, loud but good-natured. "We need a break." Little by little, the others followed Chan-ho, until the practice room was finally empty.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 10/30/2016 4:05 PM

One by one, the others filtered out the door, taking with them the warm chatter that had filled the practice room. The only one left behind was Jae, leaning against the wall, staring at his reflection in the mirror that spanned the length of the room. He was still breathing a little hard from the practice, but he... didn't want to go back. Or maybe it was that he couldn't. It wasn't that he wasn't tired; his limbs felt heavy, and he thought wistfully of hot showers and his tiny bed in the dorms. But something in him was still restless, and he only knew one way to assuage this twisted, burnt-up sensation in his gut.

Sighing, he pushed off from the wall and took position in front of the mirror. He slipped in one earbud and then the other, flicked through his music until he found the right song, and set it on repeat. Then it was just a matter of finding the rhythm.

Dancing wasn't easy. It didn't come naturally to him. Jae wasn't so lacking in grace that he tripped over his own feet, but neither was he talented the way others seemed to be with dance. Nothing ever went right on the first try. When the instructors complimented him, it was because he had practiced, spent hours upon hours pounding the movements into his body until his muscles had memorized it. He could do some of their routines in his sleep. Had to. That was what it took.

Still, dancing was easier... Easier than singing. He couldn't drum the songs into his throat the way he could with his moves, and singing always left him feeling clenched up and frustrated. If he danced hard enough, eventually the exhaustion would drive out the thoughts from his mind. That was a kind of peace too.

He would do better next time. He was going to do better. What happened today... wasn't going to happen again. He didn't know how just yet, but... He wanted it so badly, so badly it hurt sometimes, to think about being on stage, the crowd cheering for him. To never need to scrounge in his pockets for change again, or go hungry because he'd gotten sick earlier that month. If he just worked a little harder, he could have everything...

Only when he was nearly ready to collapse did he let himself stop, falling to his knees on the polished wood floor.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/06/2016 10:08 PM

Nathan had ended up buying all of them ice cream, in the end. Ji-sung had to smile at the guy--he still wasn't too chummy with much of anyone in the group, but Nathan seemed nice. Not exactly warm and inviting like Hyun-jin was, but... nice. Ji-sung had, however, bought a second ice cream with his own money, and was thankful for the chilly outside air to keep it from melting as he walked back towards the dorm with the others. Jae hadn't left with them, so Ji-sung figured he must've gone back by now.

Which wasn't the case. "Huh. Wonder where Lone Wolf went," Young-soo mused, taking a final bite of his ice cream before squeezing the cup's sides until they bent.

"Who? Oh--" Min-hyuk blinked, fidgeting when Young-soo whipped his head around to blink at the taller boy. Min-hyuk shut up after that, understanding but not saying anything or commenting any further, his face still pale with renewed anxiety. He needed to practice... he needed to...

Jae wasn't back. Ji-sung had broken off from the group for a moment to take a quick walk around the place, check the showers, et cetera, and came back with a worried frown on his face. "I'm... I'm gonna go check the practice room again," he said, as though he felt the need to tell them where he was going. Jae clearly didn't need to tell anyone, Ji-sung thought with an internalized irate huff. Seriously, why couldn't he just let the group know his plans? It would make Ji-sung's nerves a lot quieter.

Not that he really understood why his nerves were so up in a tizzy, anyway. Without another word, Ji-sung walked back out the door, trying to maneuver the two cups of ice cream in his hands without dropping them. He hadn't touched his own, either--kind of hard to, when both hands were full. "Jae's keeper, huh," Young-soo muttered with a derisive smirk. Nathan raised a brow and frowned at that, not much liking the soft hostility in Young-soo's tone.

Ji-sung walked fast, his breath clouding in the cold air. Winter really was almost there, wasn't it. He'd stopped feeling his fingers awhile ago, and he was still shivering even with the fuzzy and probably far too feminine lavender scarf around his neck. But speed walking warmed him up enough to where he had a pink tint to his face when he pushed open the door of the now-darkened building, peering around until his eyes adjusted. He saw a light coming from under the closed door of the practice room, and he let out a nervous breath. There he was. Probably, at least. Strangely worried about what he'd find in there, Ji-sung bit down on the edge of his own ice cream cup--both them were mostly melted now, from the meagre heat of his palms--so that he had a hand free to open the door.

The first thing he saw was Jae collapsed on the floor. "Jae!" he exclaimed, and squeaked when the cup in his mouth hit the floor. He danced away in time to avoid any melted ice cream splashing on his ankles, but he'd made a proper bit of noise, now, his eyes flashing back to the boy on the floor.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Next