Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Second Confession [P; L]

Postby crow » 07/24/2017 2:15 AM

"Oh my god," said Chan-ho, wide-eyed. He hadn't actually thought Young-soo would do it. Sort of. Okay, well, he had thought it might happen, but not with quite so much--- No. He saw it coming. He just hadn't anticipated the scope of it, of what it was going to mean when he got what he was playing for. He was laughing, incredulous, wide-eyed with what was almost admiration, and would have been, if this wasn't so monumentally stupid. For a moment, he sat there watching, rapt.

But then something changed, and Chan-ho was on his feet before he even registered the movement. "Oh my god," he said, again. "Oh my god. Young-soo, are you---" A strangled noise answered his question. The smile was gone from his features, his eyes grown even wider with alarm.

Fortunately Chan-ho was a man of action. He put himself behind Young-soo as quickly as his limbs would carry him, got his arms under Young-soo's armpit, dragged him bodily up with one while the other wrapped around around his waist. When Young-soo was standing, or doing some semblance of it, his other arm came down. His hands made a little knot under Young-soo's ribs, and he pushed, hard.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/24/2017 2:26 AM

The reaction was blessedly immediate to Chan-ho's quick thinking. The first hard press of the boy's knotted hands on Young-soo's diaphragm sent the large piece of roll to the floor, out of Young-soo's throat. He coughed, bending over and going limp for a few seconds, still held up by the arms around his midriff. "Fuck," he choked closing his mouth tight for a few seconds and forcing himself to breathe through his nose, then shifted his footing and pushed his own hands on the ones at his stomach. "Off--off'a me," he muttered, dazed, sinking to the floor as soon as he was allowed, and looked up at Chan-ho with a startled, woozy expression. His face was a bit of a mess, with sauce and a grain of rice or two, but the important thing was that he was alive. His voice was a bit shot from the spicy sauce, but it could've been a lot worse. "Geez, man," he breathed, breaking eye contact for a moment to rub at his neck, coughing a few more times.

Now that the immediate danger had passed, the other restaurant patrons seemed to forcibly go back to their own meals. Best not to get involved, they all seemed to collectively think.

A waiter who had seen the whole thing, after checking from afar that Young-soo seemed to be visibly okay, ran off towards what could only be the manager's office.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby crow » 07/24/2017 2:40 AM

Chan-ho didn't immediately let go, his eyes trained on Young-soo's face, ignoring the spray of rice and seafood and detritus that now occupied the floor. He wasn't thinking; only Young-soo's words and squirming brought him back to himself, and he held up his hands in exaggerated surrender as he stepped back. His expression was still stunned, though there was an element of control to it now, that same deliberate air that he always had, of someone putting on a show.

"I yield," he said. The corners of his mouth were tucked up. "You win. Damn, I hadn't thought you wanted it that badly."

He caught the waiter running off, and his shoulders sagged incrementally, as if acknowledging defeat on a different scale. Motioning for another, he flashed her a rueful smile, with all the weight of his considerable years of idol training. Looking at her with his head slightly ducked, he was the picture of chagrined apology. "I think we'd like the check now, please."
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/24/2017 2:48 AM

Young-soo cleared his throat even as they were walking out of the restaurant, his face clean now (thank goodness for the napkins on the table) and his pride a little less wounded as well. "No matter how big that tip was, I doubt we'll be able to go in there for awhile," he said, mostly joking, lightly elbowing Chan-ho in the arm. He was quiet for a few moments as they walked, hands going to his pockets as he glanced up at the sky.

"Hey," he said after a second. "I wanted to say it in there but I was too damn mad. Thanks, for... probably saving my life." Young-soo flicked his eyes over to Chan-ho, staring for a few seconds, before looking away with a weird kind of warmth in the pit of his chest. The tight support around his waist was a phantom touch that he couldn't quite shake. "But yeah, I totally won that. Your challenge was a suicide mission and I still took it." Beat. "So. Yeah, again..." he began, taking his hand out to run a hand through his gelled hair, effectively mussing it now that the situation no longer called for keeping up appearances. "...thanks"

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby crow » 07/24/2017 3:45 AM

Outside the restaurant, Chan-ho let himself go all at once, blowing out a sigh as he drooped. "I hope you're happy," he said, pouting. "I don't think I'm ever going to be able to set foot in there again. I really liked that place too." There was just enough exaggeration in his voice to make it a joke, and in truth he was mostly fine. Mostly. He would miss the food, but it wasn't like he had an excuse to go there very often.

And it was technically his fault. Sort of.

Then he felt the air shift between them with Young-soo's words and blinked, not precisely caught off guard but not quite sure what to do with what was presented to him. The awkwardness lay between them again, though the lines of it were different. There was something he could read there, if he wanted to. He wasn't sure that he did.

He saw, as he always did, the options laid out before him. Make a joke. Make light of it. The wish--- it would have been easy. Or he could pursue this thread to its end, whatever he found there. No, came the thought; dismissed as quickly as it had come. He could smile, and...?

"Come with me," he heard himself say. "There's a place I want to show you." He was smiling, grabbing Young-soo by the wrist, tugging him along, even as his free hand came up to flag down another taxi.

----------------------------

It was a smaller, quieter neighborhood, one of those hilly little places, still within the heart of Seoul, but altogether different from the polished towers and shopping centres and tourist traps. Seoul was a big city. Not all of it had gentrified, or at least not the same way. Chan-ho was smiling as he approached it, his eyes light with genuine gladness, to find this place still like he remembered it.

But then, he had always said it was too vertical for development.

The climb was a long one, up stairs and steep roads barely wide enough for a car to pass. Residences and the occasional small shop lined the streets, made quaint by all the signs of lived-in family homes: a child's plastic tricycle, an old washboard propped up in a yard, the curious look of a dog through a sliding glass door. There wasn't a convenience store in sight. This late, most of the residents were indoors. Chan-ho walked steadily on, ignoring the burn in his legs, too buoyed by the giddiness of finding himself here, and the strange thrill of knowing that Young-soo was behind him.

"Here," he said at last, ducking through an even smaller alley. Through it, he emerged onto a pedestrian path, a rail marking the other side. Past it, the ground dropped sharply away. The city sprawled out beneath them. The city, at night, with all its lights, sprawled out beneath them.

Chan-ho went to the railing, and stepped up onto its lower bar, heaving himself up with his hands braced on the top. It was effortless, familiar. The wind moved through his hair and he smiled unconsciously, leaning into it, his weight pressed against the cool metal of the rail. In that moment, everything was forgotten, and he was timeless. In that moment there was no idol, no crisp blazer slightly rumpled by the events of the night, no flashing lights and glitz and years, years of hard relentless training. There was no one and nothing else but the almost weightless sensation of being on top of the world--- of his world. The same rush he had always known, here.

And then it was gone, in the space of the time between one breath and the next. He breathed deep and opened his eyes, his head half turned to look at Young-soo behind him. "Well," he said, "what do you think?"
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/11/2017 1:08 AM

Young-soo had, for once, kept his mouth shut as questions about where on earth Chan-ho was taking him buzzed in his brain. Once or twice, his thoughts threatened to break the silence between them in the taxi--but the longer they rode, the more songs played on the radio, the more time he experienced feeling the suggestion of Chan-ho's warmth beside him... he decided he didn't need to ask questions. Because it didn't matter.

The pain in his legs didn't matter, either. Young-soo was breathing hard as he followed Chan-ho up another section of concrete stairs, the handrail warm from evening sun but quickly losing heat in favor of the soft, chill breeze in the air. He looked up from watching his shadow disappear to Chan-ho's back, shirt patterned with sweat, and he felt something in his chest twist.

He picked up the pace, walking as much alongside the other boy as he could. Because it really, really didn't fucking matter at all where they were going. For the first time, in what felt like a very long time filled with resentment and shame and avoidance, he trusted Chan-ho to lead him somewhere worth leading to.

Their footpaths seemed to shrink as Young-soo's at-ease-ness grew. He lightly stepped over some clumps of grass breaking through cracks in the pedestrian path to keep up. When Chan-ho stopped at the railing, he nearly bumped into him--then gasped, a flash of the city filling his vision before he shut his eyes and stepped back with a half-formed, quarter-formed apology on his lips.

He fell silent, stomach lurching as Chan-ho stepped up onto the railing. "Hey--" got out of his mouth, snatched by the wind that Chan-ho leaned into. Young-soo stepped closer, his hand hovering at the other boy's lower back, ready to grab a fistful of shirt in case the wind decided it'd be funny to pull Chan-ho over the edge.

It didn't happen, and Young-soo lowered his hand, slowly, as he moved closer to the railing, to Chan-ho. His eyes shone softly as he stared down at the city, a feeling of childlike wonder, power, filled him--the feeling of being above it all, above everything that mattered and didn't matter and Chan-ho looked like a bird ready to take off, ready to fly away without saying goodbye.

When the fuck had he gotten so sentimental? Young-soo blinked hard, bringing a hand up to rub at his eyes. The wind had made them water. "I, uh," he managed, his voice a little rough. He cleared it, eyes drifting up to meet Chan-ho's eyes, the other boy's hair haloed by the orange, dying sunlight. "Fuck, man, it's... it's really beautiful, up here." Heartbeats passed before he looked away, correcting his wide-open expression into something more Young-soo. "You look like..." he needed to say something. He needed to get this thought out of his head, because it felt so right, but the moment it left his lips he felt as though Chan-ho would think he was mocking him. He hoped not. He wasn't. "You look like you're supposed to be on that rail. It... it fits you. This place does."

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 09/11/2017 1:39 AM

At Young-soo's words, Chan-ho broke out into a laugh, his whole face brightening with it. "What the hell is that, man?" he said, his voice light and teasing. But his smile fell into more thoughtful lines as he looked out at the city again, and he said, "Well, it is my favorite place in the city. I used to come here a lot, before I was a trainee." He remembered that he'd found it while running away from something, but it was funny--- he couldn't even remember what he'd been running from back then. It didn't matter now.

What he didn't mention was that he'd never taken anyone else with him before. The thought stirred a funny feeling in his gut, something a little restless, and he decided immediately that he'd be placing too much meaning on something incidental. He smiled, reflexively, against this barest hint of unease, his eyes upturned and half-closed with it. "So, how's this for a date? Dinner... Okay, so dinner was a bust, but don't you think this makes up for it?"

Then he looked at Young-soo--- really looked at him--- and saw the expression on his face. For a moment, Chan-ho didn't quite falter, but he felt caught by something in Young-soo's gaze, his eyes dewy with a hint of tears--- the wind, Chan-ho thought. But then he wasn't thinking; he wasn't thinking, and he was stepping off the rail, almost as if he were in a trance.

He knew what the impulse was before he moved, and he knew he was probably going to get into trouble for it, but that didn't stop him. "Oh, you know what, I forgot something," he said softly, stepping into Young-soo's space. Chan-ho's hands reached up, fingers ghosting Young-soo's jaw, before leaning forward to press a kiss to his lips. Pulling away, he smiled. "There. Now it's a real date, right?"
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/11/2017 1:49 AM

Young-soo had to smile, in spite of Chan-ho's teasing. Imagining a smaller Chan-ho on those rails was a little difficult, with how large the other boy's personality was, but it made his heart feel warm all the same. He meant to take a step back as Chan-ho stepped off of the railing, but somewhere along the line, he forgot to do so.

"Yeah, 'course it does," Young-soo murmured in response to the first question. He was perceptive enough--he could've sworn he'd seen something strange flicker in Chan-ho's eyes, but it was gone before he could mentally register it, let alone ask about it. "Seriously. This might be the best date I've ever been on," he said, nose wrinkling with a chuckle at his joke that wasn't quite a joke.

He wasn't ready when the other boy kissed him. He was just coming out of a grin when their lips connected and then Chan-ho was gone too soon for his mind to catch up. It was evident in the way he barely leaned forward, chasing the millisecond warmth. His eyes flickered, dark pools that darted from Chan-ho's lips, to eyes, to the sky behind him. Back to lips. Young-soo was never one to look at paths--the paths laid out in front of him, the choices he could make. Normally he took one without ever seeing or considering the alternate path--it was easier, that way. So when he found himself at a crossroads, here, one he had no choice but to look at, he felt himself paralyze at the choice.

Lean forward. Or laugh, and lean away.

Young-soo's arms lifted, his hands touching Chan-ho's shoulders. Last chance. Push away, or pull in.

He moved the half-step closer, his hands moving to the sides of Chan-ho's neck, the dusky orange skyline filling his peripheral as Young-soo closed his eyes and bumped an awkward, clumsy kiss to Chan-ho's smile. His hands trembled, and in all his life, he'd never felt quite so vulnerable and bare as he did right then, with his heartbeat screaming in his ears that he should step away and not, not, not open his mouth.

But fuck it.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 09/11/2017 9:14 PM

The look on Young-soo's face immediately made everything worth it. Chan-ho shouldn't have, he knew, but it was just so satisfying to see Young-soo at a loss. He hadn't missed the way Young-soo seemed to almost lean in at the end, which was gratifying if not a bit confusing, but before he could think about it, Young-soo kissed him again.

As he did, Chan-ho found himself wanting to laugh. It was clumsy, artless; it was obvious that Young-soo had no experience with this kind of thing, but even that was charming, in its own way. He wondered, briefly, whether he had in fact taken Young-soo's first kiss. Chan-ho's own was so long ago that he wasn't sure he even remembered it.

There were all kinds of reasons he shouldn't do this. Chan-ho had rules about who he did and did not hook up with, and his own group-mates were supposed to be part of those untouchable people. It would be too complicated, and if things went badly, there was no way for them to avoid each other; he had promised himself he wouldn't jeopardize the group. And he'd already hurt Young-soo once by playing around.

But then his eyes caught on Young-soo's expression, felt the tremble in Young-soo's hands; and it was so easy to slide his tongue into Young-soo's open mouth, to run his hands through Young-soo's hair and let his fingers snarl there, mingling their breath and pulling Young-soo to him, closer, closer. Unlike Young-soo, Chan-ho was no stranger to kisses, and he kissed like he wanted this--- like he wanted Young-soo to want it too.

Who needed to think anyway?
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/12/2017 9:58 PM

God. Young-soo didn't mean to whine, or moan, or whatever the ever-loving fuck his throat did when he felt tongue slip past his lips. Chan-ho's tongue. God.

It wasn't that he'd never kissed before, but he'd never kissed someone he'd been so irrevocably, stupidly in love with before. But it wasn't like he could consciously acknowledge that with how dizzy he was feeling. His hands gripped hard at the back of Chan-ho's shirt collar, before he released them all at once, hands sliding tentative and awkward to the other boy's shoulders, then darting away to touch his sides. His hands felt like fire, and Chan-ho's shirt felt coarse beneath them, despite how soft he knew it had to be.

When he broke the kiss it was to breathe, but he made the mistake of opening his eyes and staring at Chan-ho's too-close face. His lips were parted, pupils blown wide, hands still trailing Chan-ho's sides, unconsciously pinning the other idol to the railing with his presence.

He took a careful half-step back. Breathing room. "Um," he said, eloquently, red to the tips of his ears. No homo, right? Just say some stupid shit like that. Hurry. Clock's ticking. "I think I might kind of love you, o-or whatever."

Idiot! Fucking idiot!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 09/17/2017 5:36 AM

This was bad. Chan-ho knew he ought to stop, but he couldn't. Kissing Young-soo felt good. The heady rush of power he felt when Young-soo moaned beneath his mouth only made him want more.

He barely noticed as he was pushed against the rails, letting slip a low moan of his own in satisfaction. His hands trailed down from where they were snared in Young-soo's hair, stroking down his back, toying with the hem of his shirt. He only caught himself when Young-soo broke the kiss, but even then, Chan-ho stayed where he was, caught by Young-soo's gaze. There was something deeply gratifying about seeing him dazed, his hair disheveled and his lips swollen with the fervor of their kisses. Chan-ho was sure he didn't look much better, but that was part of the fun--- want and being wanted.

He hadn't expected Young-soo to confess though. Chan-ho's eyes widened, and for a moment he was struck speechless. Something in his chest--- or maybe his stomach--- twisted a little at those words. But then he smiled. "Or whatever?" said Chan-ho, arching a brow. His tongue darted out to trace a corner of his mouth, as if he was savoring what had just passed between them. "I can work with that." His hands trailed lower, lower, down to Young-soo's ass. He squeezed. Leaning in close, he whispered into Young-soo's ear. "We could take this somewhere else," he said softly. "Finish the night with a bang. How about it?"
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/28/2017 12:24 AM

Young-soo inwardly cringed at Chan-ho's initial response, the strung-out look on his face threatening to tilt into a scowl, but it didn't quite make it there before he felt Chan-ho's hands on his ass. It was as if a switch flipped somewhere in his spine, whatever rigid surprise that previously held it upright melting into something shaky and loose. "Somewhere... else?" he echoed dazedly, not wanting to admit how much he liked the others' hands on him. His hands shifted to thumb at the hem of Chan-ho's pants on either sides of his hips, lost in thought.

Oh. A bang.

"W-what?" he suddenly mumbled, his face rushing with beet red. He didn't mean--he meant...? Surely he didn't mean that, because Chan-ho didn't really like boys, did he? Or did he... maybe he did. Young-soo stared at Chan-ho for several seconds, his lips still tingling.

Yeah. He must. He kissed Young-soo, after all. But...

Slowly, Young-soo brought his hands around to grab Chan-ho's wrists and pulled them away from his backside, holding them up in the thin space between them. "Prove to me this isn't just another joke," he said, his voice soft but holding back hope, intensity, fear--little flickers of emotion behind Young-soo's eyes, easier to see in the dying light of the sunset. "Take me somewhere." He didn't know what he was saying, but he didn't want this to stop. If it stopped, Chan-ho had the opportunity to laugh, to reveal whatever hidden camera or recording device he had. Until then, Young-soo wanted to keep believing that this was real and genuine--or perhaps pretending.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 09/28/2017 1:50 AM

Chan-ho felt the tension leave Young-soo's limbs and leaned in, pressing them even closer together. He made another low, murmured noise of encouragement as Young-soo's fingers stroked along his waist. But then Young-soo went still, and Chan-ho eased back just a fraction; he could see the exact moment realization dawned over Young-soo's face, and had to suppress a laugh.

"Come on, you know what I---" he said, but he stopped as Young-soo shifted. Chan-ho allowed his hands to be pulled away, though the confusion showed plainly on his features. He'd been sure he knew where this was going, but if Young-soo didn't want to...

At first Young-soo's words only confused him further, but then Chan-ho caught on, and a smile spread slow and sweet across his face. "Of course," he said easily. "I wouldn't joke about something like this. Besides, I said we'd take it somewhere else, didn't I? I don't know about you, but doing it in public isn't really my thing." He wrinkled his nose in a slight grimace of distaste at that.

The love hotel was a bit of a walk, but not far enough to necessitate another cab ride, thankfully. That alone drove home the fact that Chan-ho hadn't expected the turn this night had taken. The place where he'd kissed Young-soo was all residential; if he had planned on this, he would have chosen somewhere with hotels closer at hand.

But then, well, Chan-ho wasn't really the planning type anyway. And it was more fun to just see where things took him.

He swept past the first two places he found with barely a glance, walking through the door to the third with an unabashed ease that spoke of his familiarity with this type of establishment. He grinned at the tired-looking woman at the front and held up two fingers. The woman eyed them, but said nothing, placing a key card on the counter. "Sixty," she said.

But the blood had returned to his head from... other places, and for a brief moment as he pulled out his wallet, Hyun-jin's face flitted through his mind. "Don't stay out too late," he'd said, as Chan-ho walked out the door.

He bit his lip.

Turning slightly, so he was looking at Young-soo over his shoulder, he waved the key card and said, "Last chance to chicken out."
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/11/2017 8:51 PM

Young-soo allowed himself to be alone with his thoughts on the walk towards their destination. It gave him a moment to cool off, to think, to really think about this. Now and then he would sneak glances at Chan-ho, eyeing him up and down, the imprint of the other boy's hands on his ass, hips, arms, lips on lips, still burned. He asked himself, silently, if he wanted that burn back. If he enjoyed it enough to keep going.

The answer was a very easy 'god yes' and a 'yes please' but Young-soo still felt his mind working itself into a knot. Was this... real? Any of it? Young-soo was no virgin, but he'd certainly never been with a guy, and the thought of Chan-ho being okay with it--interested in it, even--struck him as bordering on impossible. Somehow. Maybe it was the impossibility of it all, of allowing himself the happiness that he'd mentally denied himself for months.

Suddenly they'd arrived at a place Chan-ho deemed suitable, and Young-soo walked much closer to the other boy, sticking to him like glue in the unfamiliar place. The number meant nothing to him--a room number, maybe? Young-soo let his eyes wander around the lobby, chewing a sore into his lower lip with nervousness. The time to punk out and go home was waning. His heart raced in response.

Chan-ho's voice punched him hard, making him jump slightly and stare at Chan-ho in bewilderment. But that was all he needed--he met the other boy's eyes and felt a tiny, icy part of him melt, his pupils a bit blown. "Like hell I would," was his soft answer, his voice a little rough.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crow » 11/12/2017 4:02 AM

Chan-ho smiled, and turned back to the woman at the counter. "You heard him," he said, and handed over a collection of bills. The woman took them, grunted an affirmation, and went back to staring down at her phone. Chan-ho grabbed Young-soo's hand, and led them up to the room, where he opened the door and slid the card into its slot.

As soon as the lights came on, Chan-ho shed his jacket, and began unbuttoning his shirt. He could have pulled it over his head, but that wouldn't have been as much fun; so much of pleasure was in the anticipation of it. Of course, he would have liked it better if it were someone else's hands in place of his own, but Young-soo was inexperienced enough that he figured it would just be faster this way.

To that end, however, he turned to Young-soo as he shed his shirt. Chan-ho's gaze swept the length of Young-soo's body. "You want help with yours?" he said, his voice dropping into a low and intimate tone that implied more than the words themselves.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext