Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Forgotten Priorities {HUNT; P, M:L,V? Nudity?}

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 6:17 PM

There was a long silence, then he could hear a couple steps and the chair clinking. "Very well. But I will have more questions later. We want to see you up and as yourself again as soon as possible, after all."

That wording caught his attention, his head tilting slowly as one ear perked up. A look of suspicion crawled its way onto his expression. "'We'? Who is we?"

But he wasn't given an answer, as the human strode down the corridor and eventually, out of earshot.

Which was his cue to get up, storm back up to the door, to which he pressed his snout. And he hissed, "Geeet fuuucked."
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 6:31 PM

It wasn't long after that someone came down to his cell, tapping against the door with their knuckles. He took a sniff of the air, having sat down on the cot long ago, before getting back up and approaching the locked doorway. "Yuh?" barked the bipedal wolf, squinting through the thin slit in the door.

On the other side was yet another human, this one with short brown hair and plain clothes. No lab coat. They held a set of folded up clothes in one arm, the other hand still raised to tap on the door. "Oh," they exclaimed, jumping a little. "You're quiet when you're not talking!"

"I'll take that as a complimen' only 'cos yer holdin' my soon to be clothes." His eyes only narrowed further at the human. "Gonna stick it through this lil' window thing or wot?"

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 6:40 PM

"Uh-- uh, yes, actually?" The human leaned to the side a little, brows furrowed in bemusement. "Doctor says it ain't safe yet to interact without restraints, so. So if-- if you could, uh-- please move back from the door..?" The skittish creature scooted themself closer to the door, eyebrows now creased upwards with the ever growing worry that invaded his senses.

With a chuff, however, he stepped away from the door, arms crossed over his chest with an impatient slouch in his shoulders. "Fine, fine. There, is that far enough?" he called, still squinting at the human through the slit.

They were just tall enough that he could make eye contact. And doing so, for whatever reason, gave him an idea. More of a mere thought, really, one that pressed into the rest of his mind and burned in his chest.

Open the door.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 6:45 PM

"Yes, thank y--you..." Their words trailed off into a distant sigh, and the human's eyes followed suit; almost clouded over, they were so far away in mind and spirit, now. There was a series of clicks as multiple locks were undone, and the heavy door groaned and was pushed open by the bleary human.

He nodded his head in appreciation, but realisation was hitting him: he could control minds. A grin split on his face. "Thanks a lot, mate," he murmured, approaching the human. "I'll take those off yer 'ands, now." His hands were extended to receive the pieces.

Which were offered out to him robotically. "Here you are," the human droned, staring blankly forward.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 6:51 PM

He gently took the clothes, and stole a quick moment to pull them on. It only consisted of a pair of brown trousers and a grey shirt, but it was more than enough. "An' thank ya 'gain." Once he was all put together, he slipped out of the doorway, nodding to the human. "Go ahead an' close that. Quietly."

With a sluggish nod, the human slowly shut the door, causing only a soft click. Humming in approval, he hummed in a lowered tone, "An' lock it all up again." He watched as his command was followed through. Five locks for a single wolf? He felt both flattered and insulted. But maybe they should have put magic seals, as well.

"Good. Now, show me th' way outta the facility."

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 6:59 PM

"This way," murmured the human, turning and walking down the hallway with arms hanging still at their sides. He almost felt sorry for the sod. Maybe if they didn't work with people who did experiments on living creatures, he would.

But the fucker did. He would leave this one unharmed though, if there was any issue. A courtesy he was beginning to feel wouldn't be graced to anyone in white coats. Especially Doctor Hivarro.

He followed behind the mind controlled human, ears swivelling to pick up so much as the faintest of sounds. But they passed along for several minutes without running into either another person nor trouble. This felt almost too easy.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 7:03 PM

All up until his ears caught the sound of heavy footsteps coming-- no, running-- in their direction. Not only from behind, but from ahead as well. How in the hell could anyone have realised he'd escaped? Did someone check his room after they'd snuck away?

He commanded the human to stop, to which the human responded with a nod and stood still as he looked around frantically. Nothing to defend himself with, and he didn't have the confidence that he could control that many minds at once. Hell, he'd only just realised he could do it!

From both sides came five humans, each armed with metal shock pipes. "Don't move!" one of them shouted.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 7:12 PM

"Awrigh', I'll go down quietly an' return t' my room, was worth a shot righ'?" He started to put his hands up, peering directly at the one who had spoken. But in a blur of an instant, the werewolf lunged, barrelling into the armed human and crashing his forehead against theirs.

The human stayed down, unconscious. Now to just do that to nine more-- BZZZAP. He howled out in both alarm and pain as at least two shock prods were jabbed into his sides and back. But instead of collapsing like a good ninny pooch would, he roared, and jumped the next closest human with a stick. Like the angry, violent pooch he apparently was.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 7:17 PM

The second human was just as easily knocked out upside the head as the first one had been. Yet now all of the guards were upon him-- and his "helper" had broken free of the spell and dashed away to get more help.

And now, he was being repeatedly zapped with the prods. While he remained conscious, it was getting... pretty damn hard to stay up on his feet. A few of the guards tried to tackle him, only to be thrown off. He wasn't even as tall as some of them, were werewolves really this much stronger than humans? Or were they just sissies without their prods?

Either way, they had the prods, and it hurt like hell. Fuck you! Fuck you, all of you! Go to hell! His thoughts began to race as he cussed the humans out. "Fuck off-- THAT HURTS!" He gave a caterwaul, and his thoughts echoed throughout his entire being yet again: I want you all to HURT.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 7:24 PM

A ripple of black energy burst out of him, and all the guards each doubled over, crying out in pain, when the wave of black washed over them. He paused, looking around at them all with a look of confusion. Just what in the shining shits just farted out of his entire him?? Did he do that?!

... Who cared, he decided, and made a mad dash down the corridor towards-- hopefully-- freedom.

Several more guards were waiting down the path, and he stared one down in the eye. I want you to HURT! he thought, and the same thing happened as before, the five new guards crumpling into a pile of wailing just in time for him to jump unceremoniously over them.

Minutes of running, weaving around corners, and of course questioning his life choices happened, before he ran into more guards. Much more heavily armed guards, waiting in front of an even heavier reinforced door. That had to be the exit!

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 7:58 PM

HURT! HURT! I want you all to feel PAIN! he cried out in his mind, teeth bared in a horrendous roar.

But nothing happened.

His shoulders sagged, and the panic was back. "... Shit."

The guards lifted the crossbows he'd failed to noticed until right the fucking now, and took fire. With a yelp, he ducked to the floor and rolled forward. Why didn't it work this time? Was it the wording? Not enough oomph behind it? His train of thought was interrupted by a bolt to the arm, and he howled again in pain. "Alrigh', I'm killin' all of you!" snarled the werewolf.

He lunged for the guards-- all of whom darted out of the way-- and he slammed face first into the door. WHAMP.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 8:01 PM

So, to put it plainly, no killing happened. Yet. All of the guards gathered around him, crossbows at the ready and pointed right at his slumping form. This was bad. Heaps of bad. He was talking 'there's at least fifteen bolts pointed at my fucking ass' bad. There was no getting out of this, not if he couldn't just make them all hurt like before. But for whatever reason, that no longer worked. He started wishing he could just...

Disappear.

Poof. Next thing he knew, there were fifteen crossbow bolts where his arse had just been-- and he was a cloud of smoke. "... Hah! Ha-HAH! GEEET RAAAAIIIILED!" With a celebratory shriek, he billowed himself through the cracks in the door, to freedom.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 8:07 PM

The cloud slash werewolf drifted as far away from the facility as possible, only reforming into a solid person when he started to feel dizzy (despite being a cloud). He gracefully toppled onto his back, head bumping against stone pavement. And then the light. Gods, the sunlight was blinding. He squinted his eyes, bringing a hand up to shield them from the brightness. A furless, human hand.

"Oh, oh hey. Cool." Breathing heavily, he pushed himself up to his feet, hand pressing around the now bolt-less wound in his other arm, still squinting up a storm.

All around him, were pearlescent, marbled buildings. People moseyed about, some giving him odd looks, others outright approaching him in concern. But most of them scurried off when he didn't answer, save for one pesky teenage boy. "Oy, you okay there, mister? Your arm's bleeding."

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 8:16 PM

"Huh? Yeah, yeah I'm okay. Jus'. I need t' find someone," he responded, his words airy and distracted. The kid watched him with confusion as he meandered along, peering around for any familiar faces. Maybe his siblings would be about somewhere? It was daytime out, and a lovely, horrible wholesome sunny day.

But wherever he looked, where were no familiar faces. He found himself wandering from one block to another, looking at each person with what was likely to them a stupendously awkward squint. None of them had brown hair, none of them had nearly enough freckles. He was in Aldrect, wasn't he? So where could his brothers and sister be?

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 06/22/2017 8:34 PM

Then he saw her. A girl, no older than seventeen, running past the other people. Nobody seemed to see her. But he'd spotted her face, under a mop of silvery brown hair: freckles. Nothing but freckles, and one brown eye and the right clouded. That was her-- his little sister! From afar she looked back at him, making a beckoning gesture with her head before running off again.

"Wait, come back!" he called, jogging after her. He didn't feel tired, but a part of him felt too... empty, to put enough energy into a full run. Maybe he'd used too much of whatever powers he had.

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer