Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Meetings Blow[Hunt][P:Spring&I][M:L,V?,G?]

Postby SpringsSong » 02/04/2019 1:43 AM

"I wouldn't be so sure," Xyshari said.  "He knows how to defend himself.  He's proficient in Soresu, Djem-so, and Vaapad--you might know it as Juyo," she said.  "Point being, he has a near-impenetrable defense, and should he feel pressed to attack, he is... menacing.  As if being a Kel Dor wasn't menacing enough," she said.

"I've heard that Darth Malora is planning some sort of offensive on the planet," Lana remarked, folding her hands in her lap.  "So she finally took her master's spot, after his... unfortunate demise on Korriban when the Order of Revan started its campaigns against the Republic and Empire."

Xyshari shifted in her seat slightly.  She knew Lana knew the truth: Darth Renning had fallen by her hand during that campaign, as had Darth Soverus and several academy instructors.  However, Xyshari's name had been kept out of the reports.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Previous