Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: A Golden Not-Date [Self] [L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/12/2019 1:57 PM

By now, he took these things for granted. Took it as fact. Blayze cared about him, liked him, or more, even, and he took that as undeniable fact that he just had to accept, even if he would not admit it out loud and didn't reciprocate. And yet... Blayze didn't have to. It was entirely possible that, despite everything that happened until now, that the other man's feelings could still change. And, really, Adair thought... maybe he should appreciate it all a little more. Somehow.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/13/2019 10:57 PM

With the long silence that loomed over them, while Adair was lost in his thoughts and not at all realizing that the silence had gone on a little too long to be comfortable, Blayze began to become a little uncertain. "Did... Do you not like it...?" He managed to utter, his eyes not leaving the other man.

Hearing the red head's voice, Adair was snapped out of it, and at, at first, he asked, "What?" The words had not actually processed right away but, they did, just after he asked. "Oh, no, it's great."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/13/2019 11:02 PM

The blond had quickly responded, but his voice didn't entirely portray how much he actually appreciated to the gift. In fact, to Blayze, the words sounded... weak and uncertain. Like Adair was just saying them to make him feel better.

"Do you really?" The Blaze Roosken man couldn't help but to question, to try to confirm how Adair actually felt.

He'd been so excited to give the other man a gift, but, perhaps, he'd picked out the gift without putting enough thought into it.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/13/2019 11:05 PM

The Treasure Roosken man didn't have to consider it much to realize what Blayze was thinking. And, realizing it, he felt a little guilty. "Yes, I do. I really like it," he insisted, this time meeting the other mans eyes and holding his gaze. "I... Really appreciate it, actually." It was a little difficult to admit it, that way, out loud. "Thank you."

At first, Blayze was still uncertain, but hearing Adair actually confirm it, he burst into a smile once again and clapped his hands together a few times rapidly to express his cheer. "That's wonderful! I'm so glad you like it!"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/13/2019 11:07 PM

Then, the red head took another step forward. "May I help you put it on?"

He really wanted to see the other man actually wear it. Especially since he bought the gift and gave it for this specific occasion. And, since Adair's hands were already full holding the box, he wouldn't be able to tie is own tie.

Adair nodded his head. "Please do." Would this make up for the fact that he'd made Blayze doubt his gift for no reason? He couldn't be sure, but he hoped it did.

[Wild Pet Found]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous