Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Seeking Lost Color [Self] [L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/07/2019 2:48 PM

The voice did not show any signs of worry, in spite of the nonsense of the world right now. And, to their question of "Can I help you find anything?" Z shook his head. "Nothing in particular. I'm just looking." Honestly, it was pretty strange to even consider shopping for shoes, clothing, or anything else, when you could not tell what it actually looked like, so he vaguely wondered what was even going through the staff person's head.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/07/2019 2:51 PM

He did not have much time to consider this, though, as the next voice that he heard come through his comms device definitely did not belong to Toxic, his friend and bounty hunting partner. No, it was another man's voice, and it made it very clear that it was not friendly.

She was in danger.

Z heard the woman give a response to the other man, in order to buy herself time. He knew exactly what she was doing.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/07/2019 2:58 PM

"Mixie!" Z called urgently, reaching out to another companion of theirs, that should have also been wearing her own comms device and overhearing everything that was happening. "Get her out of there!" Z commanded. "Don't wait for me." With her ability to teleport, things would end safely.

He was running out of the shop then, as he demanded,  "Cheshie, get me over there!"

Z drew the blade that he boldly wore at his side, ready for whatever fight was coming.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/07/2019 3:01 PM

Even before their other companions could spring to action, Z heard yet another voice come over the comms device. It was somewhat unfamiliar, but also... familiar. Though he could not place it. Based on what was said, it was evident that they were now with Toxic, and it seemed like they were there to help her.

This was a relief, but Z still could not entirely trust a stranger, and his intention to go there had not changed.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/07/2019 3:07 PM

It was only a moment before what had been a pink haired, cat eared and tailed woman appeared from nothingness, reaching out hurriedly to grab Z's hand and listen to his demand. Though, when she did reach out in her haste, her claws scratched his flesh, and Z ripped his hand away instinctively from feeling pain.

When he drew his hand away, though, he noticed it. His blood. As it bubbled up from the small, accidental wound on his hand, it was... red.

[Color Harvested]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous