Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: Coffee Break [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/03/2020 11:03 PM

"I definitely want a jacuzzi style tub in the bathroom, not a dinky little bath that I wouldn't even fit comfortably in. I want to be able to lie down in the tub, if I want." That was the first thing that came out of Hazard's mouth. "Also, at least four rooms. That way, we can each have our own bedroom, and then turn the others into different things. Do you think we'll need a guest room?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/03/2020 11:06 PM

Mimic chuckled. In the form of a Meji, she was small enough that a common bathtub was just fine for her, so she hadn't thought about it at all. Hearing that it was a priority for Hazard was a little unexpected. But, then, she also heard him say how much he actually enjoyed taking baths, although it was a bit of a hassle to clean out the tub each time he wanted to do so.

In regards to the guest room, she shrugged. "Maybe?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/03/2020 11:08 PM

It really all depended on... what it was that Hazard wanted to do. He was, technically, searching for the other Toxics that had all gathered into this world. They each had their own lives, certainly, but, what if, at some point, one wanted to stay with them, too? What if he needed to offer one a place to stay? "It's probably best to at least have a bed or sofa in one of the spare rooms, just in case," she decided after a little more thought.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/03/2020 11:10 PM

Hearing her answer, the man nodded his head.

But it was then that he decided to turn the question around on her. "What sort of place do you want to move into?"

The Meji had to think about it for a moment, but she responded with the first thing that came to mind, "I think that solar panels would be nice. Or, really, ideal." Though, they could add solar panels to any house that they ended up with, most likely, but it was worth bringing up.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/03/2020 11:13 PM

"Hm. Solar panels," Hazard repeated her response. "Yeah, that would be good." It was easy to agree with something like that. They thought similarly, at least. "Anything else?"

"I mean, I'm not sure what sort of place you're picturing, exactly, but I would definitely prefer the sort that had a decent sized yard. I hate yard work, but... If it's my own, it's fine. I would like to... maybe grow some fruit trees. Like a pomegranate tree."

[Wild Pet Found]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous