Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: LIVE for Valentines [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:32 AM

Jaya's mouth twisted into a small, uncertain frown. It was actually a little scary not knowing what was inside, and then she was also afraid that she might hurt whatever was inside, if she wasn't very careful with it. Of course, that was why they were only allowed a single hand and were instructed to be gentle, and not pick it up.

"Okay," she said as she mentally braced herself and slowly, ever so slowly, began to reach into the box, as well. There was even more hesitation in her movements than Jezden had, but she never actually pulled her hand back away.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: LIVE for Valentines [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:36 AM

Her hand was also met with something warm and soft, though just as she touched whatever it was that was inside, it made a sudden chirp. The sound startled Jaya, she making her own squeak, as she pulled her hand out of the box in haste. It took a moment for her to gather herself, and she laughed.

"Did you hear it?" she asked, while looking over at Jezden, whom stood beside her. "That was a chirp, right?"

Jezden shrugged, not certain enough of what to call the sound.

"Yeah, I think it was a chirp," Jaya decided. "How about... a baby polly?" she guessed.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Previous