Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

LIVE for Valentines [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/13/2021 7:29 PM

Image Image

"Today, we are joined by Jezzie and Jae!" the host announces as the camera pans over from him to the two celebrities of Limelight Revolution. "Watchers, please show them some love!"

Jezden immediately smiled and waved into the camera from the comfort of his chair, followed by blowing a kiss, as did Jaya, though without the kiss, whom sat in her own chair spaced just enough from the man.

Neither of the models had any date plans for Valentines Day, so when the offer came in for the pair to do a live streamed interview and show for the holiday, they agreed. They were friends, after all, and did many shoots together, so their fans often speculated if the two were an actual couple.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: LIVE for Valentines [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/13/2021 7:48 PM

Jezden was dressed up impeccably, with beautiful flowing layers of tulle made into a high and low skirt, wedge style heels, lace gloves, and his long, bright pink hair pinned up in a half up do. His make up was done up to perfection, with just a bit of sparkle.

Jaya, of course, complimented their interview partner, with stylish pants and button up shirt, boots with zippers, a pop of color with her coat, and her mohawk worn down rather than have it styled up, as she most commonly did. She wore a very modest amount of make up, the same amount any male model would wear for a shoot.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/13/2021 7:53 PM

For the special event, the two wore matching necklaces, which comprised of a silver chain and heart design, though Jaya's chain was longer than Jezden's, to sit differently on each, so as to better compliment their outfits.

The thing was, publicly, it was believed that Jezden, Jezzie, was a woman, while Jaya, Jae, was a man. The fact was that Jezden preferred a more feminine appearance, while Jaya preferred a more masculine appearance, and the boss of Limelight Revolution Agency was more than happy to encourage the models to dress how they wanted.

Of course, that came with the fans' belief that Jezzie was, indeed, a woman, and Jae was, indeed, a man.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/13/2021 8:01 PM

They just let the misunderstanding continue.

"Okay! We're going to start with a few interview questions!" the host said, after the two were quickly introduced.

Behind the pair was a large video panel, with live feed of the chat for those that tuned into the stream and any graphics and animation that was played by the fans, which consisted of many floating hearts, fireworks, and a myriad of other things.

Taking a card and reading it out loud, the host began, "We know that you two get this question a lot, but we still have to ask, are you two dating?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/13/2021 8:18 PM

At the question, Jezden chuckled, though delicately raising his hand to hover in front of his mouth, and shook his head. "No, at this time, I'm definitely not dating anyone. What about you, Jae?" He glanced, in a way that, certainly, the audience would interpret as very meaningful, toward his fellow model.

Jaya smirked a bit, raising her own hand to touch her face with a single finger, as if in thought. "Hm. No, I can't say that I am."

No matter how much the pair denied having any relationships with anyone at all, fans still insisted that they were secretly a couple.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/13/2021 8:22 PM

It was popular understanding that the pair just didn't ever openly admit to a relationship for the sake of the company or their private lives. So, the fans fully believed that the two denied to because they had to, rather than actually believing that Jezzie and Jae were being honest.

This belief was even all over the scrolling comments that was displayed behind the two, many of which were commenting what a cute couple they made.

The host chuckled, to. "I see, I see. So both of you are single." It seemed like he didn't honestly believe it, either. "Next question! What sort of sweets do the two of you like?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/14/2021 12:24 AM

It was Jaya that first answered the question. "I don't really like too many sweet things," she started out. "I like them occasionally, of course, but, I'd say that I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, or muffins over cake with lots of frosting. That sort of thing."

"Aaah, hear that, everyone? If you want to win this man's heart, don't make anything too sweet!" The host added. "Then, what about Jezzie?"

"That's difficult to answer," Jezden answered. "I tend to like a lot of sweet things. Not all the time, of course, but there aren't many that I dislike. Hm. I really appreciate eclairs? And small cakes, too."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/24/2021 11:58 PM

The simple interview portion of the live stream broadcast came and went without any issues. None of the questions got particularly invasive, they just focused on getting to know the two stars a little bit more. Favorite foods, favorite this, favorite that, their opinions on random topics. Nothing all too major.

"The next portion of this stream will include some games!" the host announced. "Are the two of you ready?"

Jezden chuckled, but as he did, he rose and unfanned a fan, shielding the lower portion of his face from view in a very delicate sort of way. "I suppose that depends on what sort of games we'll be playing?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:02 AM

Jaya glanced at Jezden when he chuckled, before her gaze returned to the host and nodded her head. "It really does depend, but no matter what, we'll take it on!" As she declared this, she winked and lifting the opposing hand as a confident finger gun.

The host, too, laughed. "Okay then, let's get started! We'll playing a game where you take turns trying to guess what is inside the box without looking inside of it. However, you both we be able to reach in and touch what is inside, to help you guess." He explained the rules. "Sound easy enough?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:05 AM

It wasn't the first time that Jezden had heard of such a game, although he had never actually participated in such a thing before. Jaya, on the other hand, wasn't familiar with it at all. Either way, neither of them were looking forward to it much, simply due to the possibility of it being something unusual.

"Okay, how are we going to decide who has to go first?" the host wondered out loud.

By this time, Jezden had lowered and closed the fan he had previously used, and looked over to Jaya. "How about a friendly game of rock paper scissors? Best two out of three?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:09 AM

"Call!" Jaya agreed.

"Aaah, would you all look at that? Just like that, the pair has decided to figuring it out on their own!"

With that agreement made, the two rose up from their chairs and each stepped toward the other a single step, so they were close enough to one another, without being too much in the others space. They played rock paper scissors. Jezden won once, then Jaya won the second match. After that, they tied three times, before Jaya made a winning play.

At the same time that they played, another staff person rolled in a large box on cart, the same box that they would use for the game.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:14 AM

Although the side facing the two stars was blacked out, as well as the top and the sides, the side facing the camera and, thus, the entire audience that had tuned in was clear. This allowed everyone else to see the contends of the box, while Jezden and Jaya were left in the dark.

Inside the box was a small, pink flightless bird with vibrant blue eyes. The movement of the rolling cart had scared the little critter a bit, as did being placed inside the box just prior to being wheeled out, but it was definitely safe and unharmed.

They wouldn't dare harm a small creature just for the show.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:18 AM

"Okay, Jezzie, since you lost the rock paper scissors, you will be going first!" the host declared. "Please step up to the box and reach inside. Be gentle, of course. You cannot grab, only touch! You get one guess, and if you guess incorrectly, then it will be Jae's turn. Whoever guesses correctly wins. But, so the game isn't too drawn out, you each only get two guesses."

It was doubtful that they would even be able to correctly guess what was inside, but they wanted to find a fun way to introduce the adorable critter into the stream, since it could be considered their third special guest.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:25 AM

Jezden was a little bit hesitant, but stepped up in front of the box anyway. Slowly, he began reaching into hole in the box that was just big enough for a singular hand, though the opening was also covered up. Reaching down into the box from above, he reached in a little, pulled back, then took in a deep breath and reached all the way in. His hand was met with something... soft. Not only soft, but a little bit warm, too. When this dawned on him, he pulled his hand back.

"Um, it's alive," he couldn't help but to say. "Since it's small, I am going to guess... A kitten, a young baby doom kitty?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/25/2021 12:29 AM

The host was amused watching Jezden reach inside, and worked to hype up the audience. Although, when his guess was given, he answered, "Sorry, that is not correct! Jae, please step up and take your turn!"

"I-It's alive?" Jaya couldn't help but repeat the other's words as a question as she stepped up toward the box. Jezden nodded his head. "It's warm, so I am guessing that it is." For what other reason would something have to being soft and warm?

"It can be alive, right?" Jaya asked the host.

"Hmm," the host seemed to consider if he should actually answer the question or not, before saying, "Yes. It can be alive. Though, I am not saying that it is. It's just a possibility."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next