Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: CreativeTitle.exe stopped working [Event]

Postby RiDragon » 06/19/2021 8:05 PM

Foria was frozen, only able to watch as those things clumsily walked towards her.  She hadn't even registered that she had lifted her arm up to point at them, and didn't recognize her own voice when she shouted,

"That's the bestest meat!  The evil scientists sewed it together to make monsters!"

The uproar was immediate, angry screeching and hissing from the reptiles were replied with roars from the monsters.  

"How dare they!"  One reptile called out as they charged, ripping apart the first monster in seconds with their combined teeth and claws.

"It's still good!"  Another chirped happily, shoving bits into his mouth that hadn't been tainted by the black ichor.  It was mayhem and carnage as the creatures were ripped apart by the overwhelming strength of hungry lizards.

She was so transfixed that she hadn't noticed the one monster sneak in behind her until she turned around to it snarling dangerously close to her face.  There was no where to run, and as it reared back to attack her, she thought about how she could at least be happy it would soon be eaten by lizards...

But the attack never came, its stopped centimeters away from her as it was hit with a hard smack from behind.

"Well, I thought for a while there that showing myself would be unnecessary."

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700