Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: To Make it Right [Open to All]

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/04/2009 12:20 PM

Kasumi snorted at the unneeded response of the imposer, but remained sitting, trying his best to listen to Lolita, but his thoughts were too clouded by the strange creature above them. With a sigh, the equine stood, stepping back to look up at the creature sitting on the streelamp.

"I have to say I don't quite agree with your logic. I never said that a teacher was over valued. If anything, they are under valued. But I can see you never had a teacher, as no one taught you any manners."

Kasumi finished with a snort, tossing his ebony head. He couldn't help but wonder as to why Lolita was ignoring him, unless it was that she was just annoyed by him. Either way, Kasumi had now adressed the creature, and waited for a rebutle.

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/04/2009 1:34 PM

Abraxas tilted his head slightly, finally blinked and spreaded his mouth to a
mean grin. "well, let me explain myself" he said, his voice calm but
filled with hostility. "If you dont have a teacher, no one is there
to tell you how you have to act and behave. Its much more easy to become an
individual person, and you can teach yourself what you really WANT to learn, not what some
stupid teacher thinks you HAVE to learn"
he looked down on Kazumi, and added,
grinning even wider "and for the manners.well I never was really into that whole...
what do they call it? formal behave concept...thing. So I'm sorry if I stepped on your
hooves."
He lowered his head in a mock-ashamed gesture, his voice cold and sarcastic.
His eyes fell back on Lolita. //that girl has nerves, i have to give her that// he thought.

/3/
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Feint » 05/04/2009 6:21 PM

Lolita shook her head. "Don't bother, Kasumi. Ignorance is misery, and misery loves company. Now, where were we? Ah, yes, the value of teachers. I believe you were expressing your opinion? Or about to?" she asked, smiling sweetly. She was ignoring the malphas with a vengeance, but it didn't show on her pretty face, and it wasn't going to if she could help it.

ooc-- meh. this one's short, sorry. D:

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/04/2009 7:17 PM

About to retaliate to the creatures' words, Lolita broke his attention and convinced him otherwise. He smiled lightly, amused and impressed at how tough she was. Heeding her words, he resumed his 'sitting' position, trying to rethink what he was to say. He had to think for a moment as to remember her eact words before, and gave a puposeful funny expression as he thought. Finally his words came to him and the equine nodded his head with satisfaction that he remembered.

"I do have to say teaching myself was hard. I know if I had a mentor, or teacher, I would have learned faster. I'm sure the right teacher will come along for you, although I bet you really don't need one. I have never 'danced' before, but perhaps sometime, if you wouldn't mind doing so, you could show me how you dance."

Kasumi knew very little of any kind of Art, dancing being one of them. But he did know that some creatures were a bit shy of thier talents and he would understand if she did not want to show her dancing, although right now would be a bit awkward with that strange bird watching them.

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/05/2009 1:31 AM

"Ignorance!" The Malphas voice got a whole new tone, this time a mixture of amusement, but more hate and even agression. "You are the one beeing
ignorant"//you and the rest of this  pathetic society//
. His eyes gleamed
even more, and he slung his tail arround the streetlamp.
"you dont even look at me, child. I'd prefer so if you're judging over me, calling me ignorant is not  very nice." he spat. When he hated one thing more then the whole world, then it was being called
ignorant. "Or am I to ugly for you sugar covered eyes?". He was surprised that his anger really got the best of him, temperatures arround him dropping rapidly.

/4/

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 05/05/2009 9:07 PM

Maaan, I just left Basantha shrine because RP'ing about a blizzard was making me chilly. Now the malphas is chilling the air. I just can't escape the darn cold! xD

Lolita's fur was thick from living at Basantha Shrine, so she didn't notice the temperature drop, and sweetly continued to ignore the malphas. She was flattered by Kasumi's comment, and felt obliged to tip her head down and mumble something about her want for a teacher, being too polite to interrupt. She was surprised that he'd never seen dancing, she had thought people did that plenty enough when they felt no one was looking, and said so. Nonetheless, she stood in preparation of a demonstration. "It is much better with music," she explained, and moved a few feet away to avoid collision. Once she was good to start, she began. It was a kind of dance that normally accompanied a tambourine of some sort, and so required Lolita to have her front paws off the ground most of the time. Hopping on only two feet made her look "foolish", so she kept her paws as close to the ground as she could and used her wings to help her stay there in a graceful way that assisted the dance. The whole performance lasted only a few seconds. Lolita gave a mock bow and returned to her spot on the cement. "Sometimes the twirling makes me dizzy," she said with a smile. "What do you think?"
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/11/2009 1:45 PM

Ears pricked to the heated words of the 'bird' above them, Kasumi surprised that Lolita did not retaliate to him. Instead, she stood and started to dance, demonstrating her abilities. Kasumi's eyes lit with amusement and delight as Lolita put on a spectacular show, and though it lasted but a few seconds, it was enough to show Kasumi she did indeed have talents. If he'd a had hands, Kasumi would have surely clapped as she took her seat, so instead he nodded his head gladly at her question.

"That was wonderful, Lolita. You truly have a talent for dancing. Perhaps you could teach me a step or two?"

It was a bit of a crazy thought for an equine to dance, but Kasumi was quite open to learning if Lolita would be willing to teach. Still, his thoughts were a bit hazy with that strange bird above thier heads. Kasumi was starting to wonder what his motives were and why he was so intent on getting Lolita's attention.

(17)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/11/2009 3:29 PM

Abraxas was cought off guard when she began to dance. He'd never thought that she
would actually really dance, specially with him, the intruding and 'ignorant' bird arround. He watched
her move, and there it was again, a little itch where he thought his heart was...or what was left of it.
She remindet him of someone he knew a long time ago, and who was someone he really missed.
//dont be stupid! She isnt like her, not one bit! She would've never ignore you...//
He was so lost in thought for a few seconds that the temperature rose again. When she stopped,
he regained some of his outer hard shell again. "Well that wasnt bad" He
spoke, trying to sound arrogant once again, but he couldnt possibly hide that he was
truely impressed. He wasnt shure why he was waisting his time here either. He tried to
tell himself that he just wanted to be a annoying burdon on them because they woke him
up, but he...couldnt really convince himself of it. something  about them was interisting, he just couldnt figure out what exactly. Instead he forced his poker face back up,
shoving the annoying thoughts away from him. "allthough you both obviously dont want me
arround, let alone listen to me, alow me one question."
he said "what are you doing here
at this late hour? except from dancing...?"

/5/

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 05/11/2009 10:15 PM

Lolita smiled, her dance was a success! "Thanks you," she said cheerily, and bowed again. She said in response to his request, "I could try to teach you, but I think you might need wings. I can try to invent steps for your front legs. I. . . I might be able to." She drew a breath to continue, but stopped short as the malphas spoke. One of Lolita's ears flipped back. Was he. . . impressed? His tone had changed, but she wasn't listening to his words. She thought for a minute, then turned to face the bird. She sought his gaze and tried to hold it for a long count, then tipped her head to one side. "Are you being nice now?" she asked, her voice somewhat harsh. If he was indeed tired of making snide remarks at the back of their heads, she would answer his question. Only if he was indeed being friendly.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/17/2009 5:18 AM

He grinned slightly, again not a very happy grin, but this time it seemed less mean.
"hm..." he made, as if he was thinking about her words. Abraxas really had
made his decision the moment she asked him to be nice. He thought that 'being nice' couldnt really hurt him, allthough he indeed would have to struggle with himself. He was not stopping being more or less
mean for them however, he did it for himself, because he got curious and knew that he could
only get information if he behaved himself. "I will try my best...so that's a yes, I guess" he answered.

/6/

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 05/17/2009 1:07 PM

Lolita kept her pose as if frozen. "Thank you," she said coldly, and slowly straitened. "Why am I about so. . . late? Early? I don't know anymore." She turned to face Kasumi. "Do you have the time? . . . Well, nevermind. it's not important," she said to the ground, and looked back at the malphas. "I am out at night because if I waited for day I would never get my chance. The people, they are so many. And so nosy, and dumb. I sleep in the day. It gets lonely sometimes, and I dance to forget that," she said, with no sadness or shame in her voice, as if it were the most natural thing that she should seclude herself in such a way. "Was that the answer you were looking for?" she asked him.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/24/2009 10:17 PM

'I could try to teach you, but I think you might need wings. I can try to invent steps for your front legs. I. . . I might be able to.'

"Wings? Hmhm... You know, you don't need wings to fly, Lolita."

With that said, Kasumi stood up and then stepped on hoof in the air, standing it as if it was standing on a step. Then he lifted his other hoof to step it beside the first one, only, like what would happen to most, his hooves did not fall to the ground. They stood in mid air. This was a gift from being a Nyghtmare, who could Hover over the ground. Kasumi stepped his back legs up into the air and now stood a food off the ground, a clear aura seeming to come off his hooves to keep him afloat. Kasumi dipped his head and held out a hoof straight out as if to bow to start off his own dance. Because he knew very little, Kasumi reared onto his hind legs and spun his body around in a circle, dropping to all four hooves again. Kasumi amused himself for a while, while the other two spoke, practing on making up his own dance moves, though none where spectacular. Just a few dips and dives in the air, a fancy trot and the whipping of his ebony mane and tail. His dance was broke for a moment when Lolita spoke to him, asking him for the time, though she then disregarded it.

"The time... oh, I'm not sure. It must be after midnight."

(18)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/30/2009 5:48 AM

Abraxas' raised one eyebrow at the last question "if thats the truth, then jes madam, it was the
answer I was looking for"

But then nodded his head slightly, completely understanding.
"yes, the night has its up and downsides...one of them lonelyness, wich I
personally dont feel like a downside. Good to hear that you found something
to keep you happy tho. or at least from feeling lonely"
 The Malphas soundet
very thoughfull when he said that, and there seemed to be a little bit
of jealuosy in his voice too. He turned his attention back to Kasumi,
looking mildly surprised when he began to hover and ... dance too.
he wasnt knowing that Nyghtmares where able to hover, but it shure looked
interesting

/7/

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 05/30/2009 12:19 PM

Lolita hesitated, then turned her head back to Kasumi. She gasped in shock and delight when she realized that he really was hovering in midair. She started laughing, and eagerly leapt to her feet, completely disregarding the malphas in her excitement. "I think I can teach you, now!" she said, still laughing, and trotted over to his side. "You'll need your hind feet to stay grounded, or at least closer to the ground than your front. Here's where I think you might need wings--you need momentum--but it might work without. Try this," she said, and reared to do one of the simpler spins she had performed earlier. When she finished her turn, she dropped to all fours and watched Kasumi attentively.
Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/04/2010 9:54 PM

ooc:: i hate myself for letting this thread die. Dx It was so fun... sorry guys. I got swept away with life. x_x *pulls Kasumi out* i also hate for bringing up a really old thread but... i figure this is easier than going through pms and stuff to settle moving him to a new thread.

The Nyghtmare felt a chilling wind on his shoulder. It caught him a bit by surprise but it told him it was time to leave. He, unfortunately, hadn't time to say goodbye. He had felt he had a friend in Lolita, but as strangely as he had appeared into this dark area, he slipped away and returned from where he came, the chilling atmosphere leaving with the brute.

(19)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone