Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: /\|A long past due meeting|/\

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/07/2010 1:26 AM

Elario smiled, somehow unfazed by all the adult titles he and Shotou had gained. Yes, they were parents, grandparents and would even soon be great-grandparents, but he didn't feel all that old, nor did he or his mate look it. What a strange world this was, with all of it's magic and weirdness floating around. Plenty of people had kids, while they and their children both looked very similar in age. It wasn't uncommon at all. After awhile, he supposed, aging just started to slow down at a certain age or, perhaps, it was sped up through early years of development.

"When her children are born, I'd love to see them, and I'm sure everyone would love to see you, too. It's been so long since the girls have seen you, and none of the grandchildren ever have had a chance to meet you. I know that Arabella is very worried about her daughter - almost driven up the wall..." The Arkuhna paused, debating on if he wanted to share the details with his mate. He didn't want to worry her and possibly ruin the pleasant day, but he couldn't justify leaving her out of the loop. It was her family, too, and they may just need another woman around.

"It's complicated, her pregnancy, since Wro was diagnosed with Turner's syndrome when she was born. We don't know if there are any doctors that can handle her condition, since it's very rare. Very few know anything about Turner's syndrome, let alone how to handle someone with it being pregnant. We never heard of it either, until she was born, and we certainly didn't expect this. Arabella might need her mother's comfort, now. No matter how old a child gets, they're always someone's child and may need to have someone to look up to, from time to time. Being a male, I've never experienced pregnancy, either, so I'm afraid I'm not much use in that department..."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Previous