Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Eternal Darkness (P) potential PG content

Postby Silverin » 07/12/2009 4:09 PM

(in cain form at the moment)
Devons dark claws clacked against the cold floors of the Cathedral and he walked around, curiosity aroused by the strange dark aura he could feel being admitted by the place. His dark hair was flattened to his head and not spiked up like it normally was. This was his first time out away from the place where he was born of odd dark matter that condigated there that day. This building was old, Devon could feel a breeze coming from a the crumbling walls as it rippled through his hair and into his fur. His flame colored eyes gleamed through the dark hall ways, this would be enough to spook most people out of their skin. The rings in his wing blades clinking together creating a sound that was almost like a metal wind chime. I wonder what sort of critters in habit this dump.... he thought to him self in the echo filled hall ways.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Re: Eternal Darkness (P) potental PG content

Postby Middy » 07/12/2009 4:32 PM

Also in Cain form.

Sable didn't want to be here... he had gotten lost in another pointless excursion to find his brother. He had all about given up now, and this time it had wound him up in a dark, dank place. It smelt musty, the smell of mold sticking to his nose like glue. No matter how hard he tried shaking it off it would always come back.
The darkness didn't bother him... it gave him a way to travel easier. He was of darkness after all, one thing that made him feel safe. His lavender claws clicked against the hard stone making an ominous noise throughout the halls. "I am such a fool..." Sable pinned his ears against his head, he sighed stretching out just a little.

Hopefully he didn't have to deal with anyone else here.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/12/2009 4:57 PM

Devon's ears twitched he heard another was here, not only that but he could sence them as well. That femiliar darkness, he had known of before but he had ignored his sences flattening his ears to his head. His lips curled back reveiling his gleaming white fangs, his exprestion moving into a snarl. He started on a low growl, his tail held out stright it's fur standing slightly on end. The fur on his neck also stood on end in a aggresive posture as he lowered his head moving down the hall in a deffencive slow walk. The wind whisteled through his fine hair as he moved paused for a moment to liston.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/12/2009 5:05 PM

Sable heard another here, immediately his mouth turned into a snarl. His bright neon blue teeth glowed in the darkness just like his dweller markings. It was fight or flight for him, that is all he knew. And fighting was the path he was more liable to take, it was his life... being bathed in blood was nothing short of new for him.

There was no room for waiting, immediately Sable lunged at the intruder teeth bared. He didn't care who was in here, they were the idiots who came to his territory. Sable's teeth grasped onto the thin fur of the other Lucain, it felt so... familiar? He let go, just barely noticing those scars on the plum colored 'Cain... Devon? He couldn't be sure.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/12/2009 5:18 PM

Devons eyes widened as he was lunged at, it had starteled him dispite how much he had preped him self for a attack. What shocked him even more was when they let go of him leaving a small trickel of blood from his neck from the holes that had ben pirced in his neck. He gave a slight snarl then looked at the attacker and thats when his jaw must have dropped. "Sable?" He said in a tone of surpise, while he tilted his head down to see over his glasses. It really was Sable the same smell, size and look. "What brings you here?" He said as the shock started to fade, compleatly forgetting about the wound.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/12/2009 5:26 PM

Sable was a bit startled when he heard Devon's voice, "It... is is you..." he paused for a moment, looking at the wound he left on him, shaking his head, "I... I got lost. I guess I wasn't looking where I was going. I just got so caught up..." he looked away, then back again licking the blood off the wound "My apologies," he was happy that is was Devon and not someone else, he was one of the few 'Cain that he was actually a little nicer towards, anyone else would of been killed at the drop of a hat. Trust was not one of Sable's better traits after all.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/12/2009 5:45 PM

Devon saw that Sable was just as shocked as he was over the whole popping out from almost no where. He moved to wards him and put his head over his. "It's fine I end up with wounds like this all the time, they don't even hurt any more" he said in a calm voice tring to calm Sable. They had starteled one another, they were lucky they reconised each other before they both lept into full attack mode. He licked Sable's head, nusseling him with his eyes slightly closed.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/12/2009 7:32 PM

Sable began to relax a bit more, knowing that he was with someone he trusted. They had known each other for quite some time now... it was nice to know that he could rely on Devon to travel with him. "So... why are you here, Devon?" he asked in a softer tone, he himself was curious about the rest of this cathedral, like something in here was hidden. And he wanted to find it, "I myself have been looking around this place, there seems to be more then meets the eye it seems." Sable yawned nervously, snuggling up closer to Devon and listening to his heartbeat.

Sable was glad the fight wasn't too carried out, it could of ended very ugly. That was one thing Sable didn't want to have happen between them.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/12/2009 8:39 PM

Devon flame colored eyes fallowed Sable as he snuggled up to his chest. "Humm... What brings me here? Well I was curious for one thing... the other reason was that I wanted to run from my problem.... It is cowerdly to run but I needed time to think things through" He said in a gentel tone with a slight wimper at the end. Devon was having a slight problem back at home but not with Shiloh, it seemed to bother him though. He swished his tails side to side trying to make him self seem happy.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/13/2009 2:44 PM

Sable admitted to himself that he will still nervous, trying to keep himself from shaking. He also had some problems of his own at home, but he wasn't going to say that to Devon. No need to make him worried about him. "Would you mind... travelling with me further into this cathedral then? We might find something a little interesting...

He still wasn't completely sure about this place, or what they would find. Then again he really didn't know fear, if at all. He could be nervous, but that was about it for him. If anyone were to watch his eyes dart around the room often they would know for sure what he was feeling. Even though Sable isn't aware that he is doing so.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/13/2009 3:18 PM

Devon whached as Sable's eyes shifted rapidly around the room. He also notised that some thing else was diffrent but he did not know what it was. "Hummm.... I would be glad to come with you Sable.... But tell me why are you so nervous? Your heart is racing and your eyes are shifting...." he said to him in a calm voice. He had been examing him so he could tell some thing was amiss

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/13/2009 6:35 PM

"It's nothing, I am fine,"  replied Sable with a slight shiver to his voice. He decided to put on a different facade for Devon to keep him from worrying. He tried putting on a fake smile before walking forwards, his tails shifting from side to side and looking back at Devon, "You going to follow me? I'm sure it will be much funner together, then alone," he at least trusted him enough, right?
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/13/2009 8:20 PM

Devon could tell he was not telling the truth but let it slide, he had some thing else on the brain and it was getting on his nerves. A storm of frustration forming in his mine along with sharp pains. Devon did not want Sable to take note of it so he just smiled and brushed up along his side as he started to walk with him. " I am fallowing" He said with a smile on his face and his eyes shut. He thought about what might live in here, in a atempt to get his mind of the anger inside him self. (Sorry short)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/14/2009 7:00 PM

He had heard Devon's line that has been spoken to him many times "I am following" he smiled upon hearing it knowing that he was willing to travel along with him in this dank cathedral. He started to walk slowly back to where he came before going into a complete sprint, hoping that Devon could catch up to him. Sable was fast, and his use of darkness to teleport made him even more so.

His sprint stopped to a screeching halt as he found himself in front of a gaping chasm in front of him. Apparently something happened here to cause such a wreck. He shook his head, backing up a little, he knew he could cross over, but what about Devon? He should be able to... "Can you cross this?" he said blankly, trying to shake away this exhausted feeling from himself.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/14/2009 7:24 PM

He started into a sprint after Sable, allowing the darkness that formed his corps and soul to let air flow through him. Although this was weird it worked allowing him to excelarate. He came to a grinding hult as he almost ran into Sable, taking a breaf glance over the edge. "Well lets find out!" he said with a smirk as he ran, using the darkness to form his wings. With a leap into the air he glided across, hitting the floor on the other side at quite a speed that he spun around facing Sable's direction.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Next