Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Come Back! {Private| Mekkayena Hunt}

Postby xLavenderKisses » 05/08/2010 4:01 AM

Brook raised an eyebrow and stared disbelievingly at the guy in front of her. With a shrug, she grasped the edge of Az's shirt again. I'll find out soon enough, there are probably bugs everywhere in here. Brook followed more hesitantly, feeling forwards with her other hand and placing each foot with care and testing the planks before putting her weight on them, who knew how rotted they were. She leaned forwards expectantly as she heard the creak of the door, forgetting the fact that the next room was probably just as dark as this one. How completely wrong she was.

Most of the ceiling was collapsed, and she could hear the rapid flapping of startled creatures' wings. The various types of rocks that used to be the ceiling crushed almost all the pews, and the ones left were all toppled over and rotting, probably because of the elements freely coming through the huge hole in the ceiling. Even with all the broken pieces of rock and growing weeds, Brook could almost see the chapel as it was meant to be. A humongous, glorious room filled with rows and rows of those wooden pews. Gold glittered as light bounced off the walls as everything had gold on it.

Brook stepped past Az and walked up to the colour glazed window. Somehow it survived the beating of the elements, though it looked oddly dull, probably because of the dirt on it.

"Hey, Az, look! This is amazing! How could this of survived? This glass must be like, thick."

.:19:.
Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

Re: Come Back! {Private| Mekkayena Hunt}

Postby Redd » 11/23/2010 4:17 AM

Az gave a breath of relief as he stepped into the next room. Praise be to Zu'hai that this room was lit - it would help him avoid the little insects that crawled around. If he could see them, he could plan a path to avoid them. Simple... right?

"Wow yeah... you'd think with everything else in disrepair that it would be - OhmyXai'regetthatawayfromme!" Azard jumped back in shock and shook his hand in a violent fashion. A hapless spider was flung off his finger back on to the window, where it glared up at the two. It had crawled onto Az's finger when he had tapped the window and wasn't happy to be disturbed.

Meanwhile Az had almost literally jumped to the other side of the room, his brutish Khimera form peeking over on of the pews warily. It was almost comical to see the big cat hiding from the spider.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff