Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Destiny Unknown [Open RP]

Postby Mandraiga » 05/02/2010 4:08 PM

Dark clouds were covering the moon and the stars. Only the occasional thunderbolt would lighten up the area. The rain poured down endlessly and the wind blew so heavy, it seemed like it could blow away even the mightiest trees.

For those being outside, even the creepy ruins of the Grand Cathedral seemed to be like a fairy-tale castle.

Black paws carried the canine creature swiftly. Without being distracted by the storm, he kept on running.
Blue eyes and orange markings glowed faintly in the darkness, metal and glass parts reflected the lightning.
The predator didn't head towards the ruins to take shelter. It actually seemed like he didn't care about the weather at all.

Accompanied by a loud thunder, lightning struck a big tree near the muddy road the canine was taking. Despite the heavy rain, the tree started to smolder. The wind finished the work of the thunderbolt as it disrooted the tree, which fell into a deep puddle.

The creature was still running, apparently without even thinking of taking a break, when, all of a sudden, lightning struck again, with the canine as its victim.

He was left flat on the floor, the bright blue eyes flashing a last time before the light faded away.
Image Image
Mandraiga
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 41
Donate

Re: Destiny Unknown [Open RP]

Postby nightstar_ » 06/19/2010 11:32 PM

Frost landed , shaking out her rain drenched wings, now too heavy to fly more than few steps. "i hate this" she muttered and then caught sight of Blossom further ahead "OHMYGOSH IT"SACREATURE" Blossom exclaimed, her words coming out in an almost incoherent rush. Frost padded over to where the canine was "I can't tell if it's dead or not" Blossom said, sounding dismayed and genuinely concerned Frost prodded it with a paw "Maybe we could eat it" she suggested but that metal did look rather appetizing. Blossom gasped "Frost! That's awful! Shouldn't we help him?" Frost shrugged. "Feel free but if he's dead I'm having some serious thoughts about eating him...." she said eyeing him over
OMG IT"S A COOKIE! : D Anyway..

A black wolf like creature approaches you. White rune markings pulse across her fur and it's majestic wings are spread wide. It's wingspan is bigger than the creature itself by far and as it meets your eyes with it's own ice blue gaze you feel a shiver run down your back. The female wolf grins maliciously "Greetings. i am Frost"

nightstar_
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 118
Donate